Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (22984 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2010
maedan:

I don't think the results are rigged, either, but they use it to suit their selfish ends. Last week when Katie had the lowest votes, they didn't let it go to deadlock, but allowed Cheryl to confuse issues. That their cup will soon be full, cheaters tongue angry.

Missing Aiden already sad. Lol, no more eye candy. One Direction and Matt are cute, but they lack the *intensity* of Aiden grin.

thou spoketh thy mind.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
Aiden never 'worked' for me
I was sad to see him go though. I was so sure Katie the drama queen was on her way home sad
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
If the judges are free to back katie (euen though they know she won't win the competition) then the viewing public are very much free to vote for wagner. As for me i will defineately vote for the first time ever on x factor this week and because am frustrated with katie i'm going to vote for wagner.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
Lol, I watched X Factor officially for the first time this Sunday - and all I can say is something is off, the judges are literally scared of Katie. Loius was stammering before he voted Katie off, the host had to shout on him to just say a name grin

As for the judges, to be honest, I was also on the Cheryl Cole is an effing idiot bandwagon, but after seeing Katie perform I understand what they see in her. . She's like an early Madonna. .without the talent, charm or X factor. grin
The might be thinking she would blossom . . .
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2010
Anyone watching Family on Channel 4?
Hilarious grin cheesy

Yoruba woman in action
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
That family looks too ugly sorry, forgive me but I can't watch it. But if it gets good reviews I will try and go back and watch the episode. Meanwhile I heard that Katie girl has been getting death threats. Police have been called in to investigate the web hate. I've not been following the show much but I hear she's getting unaccountable favour from the judges. I saw a clip of her shaking and shivering before the results were called. Why is she so desperate to stay?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by denzel2009: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
aysometin:

Hilarious  grin cheesy

Yoruba woman in action
Yeah it's a funny 8-week reality tv.

Liked the part where he's been celebrating his b'day on the wrong date for the past 60yrs. cheesy
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
denzel2009:

Yeah it's a funny 8-week reality tv.

Liked the part where he's been celebrating his b'day on the wrong date for the past 60yrs. cheesy

That got me ROFLMAO
The woman is quite loud. I think she is conscious of the camera.

Dis you say 8 weeks?? Oh lawd, this would be good fun
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2010
Simon and Cheryl even caused the death of our very own chlmp2pimp he promised to jump off the third mainland bridge if katie got through.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
aysometin:

Hilarious grin cheesy

Yoruba woman in action

i was a bit dissppointed with the show, the editing was crap, they should have focused more on the 6oth birhday, they should have filmed lots of Nigerians dancing @ d party and a little bit focus on their thriving restaurant in Hoxton and their takeaway in Dalston, it was a bit boring, 7 more episodes to go, could someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaase set up thread on the show.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
manmustwac:

Simon and Cheryl even caused the death of our very own chlmp2pimp he promised to jump off the third mainland bridge if katie got through.

Waoh that would have been a great sacrifice for you X-Factor fans on nairaland - in fact a great sacrifice to all mankind grin. I myself would show my respect by dancing at the funeral cheesy. Well I'm sure he was just kidding.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by nicelady1(f): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
ragdollz:

That family looks too ugly sorry, forgive me but I can't watch it. But if it gets good reviews I will try and go back and watch the episode. Meanwhile I heard that Katie girl has been getting death threats. Police have been called in to investigate the web hate. I've not been following the show much but I hear she's getting unaccountable favour from the judges. I saw a clip of her shaking and shivering before the results were called. Why is she so desperate to stay?

May God forgive you.  I won't go as far as calling them 'ugly' but they're not the most beautiful in the world.  The boys are cute though.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
nicelady1:

May God forgive you.  I won't go as far as calling them 'ugly' but they're not the most beautiful in the world.  The boys are cute though.

I'm very sorry, I was so annoyed bc I know they do not really represent the average Nigerian family, we are usually good looking, fashionable, interesting. Of all the families in the UK, they should have picked one that would showcase us well even if only in looks. The few members of the family I saw in the advert must have turned me off.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by nicelady1(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
nicelady1:

ragdollz:

I'm very sorry, I was so annoyed bc I know they do not really represent the average Nigerian family, we are usually good looking, fashionable, interesting. Of all the families in the UK, they should have picked one that would showcase us well even if only in looks. The few members of the family I saw in the advert must have turned me off.

I don't really know what type of family can represent us again other than this one. I can tell you that almost all naija families you see in London these are from broken/one-single parent homes & are claiming one type of benefit or the other. Yeah, they're not all pretty and so are many millions of people all around. If you say these ones are ugly, what do you say about the Indian family from last year's programme?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2010
nicelady1:

I don't really know what type of family can represent us again other than this one. I can tell you that almost all naija families you see in London these are from broken/one-single parent homes & are claiming one type of benefit or the other. Yeah, they're not all pretty and so are many millions of people all around. If you say these ones are ugly, what do you say about the Indian family from last year's programme?

Lol, wetin concern me concern Indian, I just felt disappointed with this family, I don't know why. Maybe they look too raw and real for my liking, a bit too rough round the edges. Maybe they'll grow on me in time. They are certainly no Kardashians, that's for sure grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
can't one of you bloody guys start a topic called the family and leave the x factor thread alone!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
Some pple act like they've never posted off-topic before. If one opens a topic for any passing issue I wonder how the whole place will be cluttered with topics that don't go beyond one or two pages. Meanwhile, X-Factor is once/twice a week, in between shows what will you discuss? Folks are even helping you keep this thread alive.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2010
Song Choice for this weekend
Theme: Beatles

Mary Byrne: ‘Something’

Katie Waissel: ‘Help’

Cher Lloyd: ‘Imagine’

Matt Cardle: ‘Come Together’

Paije Richardson: ‘Let It Be’.

One Direction: ‘All You Need Is Love’

Rebecca Ferguson: ‘Yesterday’

Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho: Mashup of ‘Get Back’, ‘Hippy Hippy Shake’ and ‘Hey Jude’
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2010
Hey guys,did anyone hear that Wagner was thrown out of the house some days back? Lol, he flirts too much with the girls in the X-factor house, everyone has been complaining, even the women dancers grin. anyway, I'm looking forward to two or three songs today: Yesterday by Rebecca (she will FINISH that song, I trust that babe), Imagine by Cher (she will definitely mix it up, add a few rap lines too. The Beatles will be sooo proud grin) and Let it Be by Paige. Those are the performances to look for (for me anyway) cos those are my favorites from the list.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
cher was bland
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
I believe rebecca could've done better. She started badly.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2010
she is becoming predictable
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
Oops, rebecca was bland, too. Wazz happ'nen?? Liked dem One direction anyway.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
Well this performance by paije is good enough to get through.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2010
Now Wagner! undecided
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
grin grin grin mad wagner don come
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
Paige, Thumbs up

Wagner, No comments! lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
wagner is really rubbing the judges up the wrong way
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2010
Wagner can't sing. How did he even make it as a wildcard?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2010
Its getting hot in there
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
That's good for Cheryl, see how she wants to fight Wagner grin grin. But the guy knows how to toast well, and assured her that he didn't know he was talking to a journalist (who have PhD in twisting pples words) when he said that she came from a council estate, and now she is a big star. These little biff-baff fights are the reason me I watch this show, because the singing is s[b]hi[/b]t grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize / Before The Next Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.