Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? (304 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? by Allshadesfemale: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
I remember vividly the first time I heard stories about rape.

I was in Junior Secondary school at the time, I was barely a teenager in a group of fellow young girls who had all barely hit puberty.

We were a group of 5 girls who were best friends and would sit at the back of the class during the break period to discuss about what we thought we knew about life.

We would talk about boys, our little life experiences and.....

www.allshadesfemale.com

Re: RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? by 9jaBloke: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good question

3 Likes

Re: RAPE! When Do We Stop Blaming The Victims Of Sexual Abuse? by Allshadesfemale: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Your Happiness Is My Concern / I Sell Dating Profiles In Bulk Vpn Hulu Netflix / If You Are A Father Go For DNA Test, Women Are Smarter Than Men - Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.