Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift (8024 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by debosky(m): 4:23am On Feb 07, 2008
maybe she had heat rash grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by spoilt(f): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2008
na true. tight fisted son.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by debosky(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2008
na wa oh, two years no gift? undecided

If dem come marry nko? no gift ever? (except belle grin grin)

maybe the guy is in a tight financial situation. . . even then, something inexpensive - a nice shirt, SOMETHING!
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by jumoke5: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2008
THATS SERIOUS OOO

SEE, THE TRUTH IS, WHEN U LOVE SOME-ONE

THERE MOST, I MEAN MOST BE A GIFT TO EXPRESS IT

AFTERALL- WHEN OUR LORD GOD LOVES US

HE GAVE US HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

INCASE U DONT KNOW, CHECK JOHN 3 VR 16 IN UR BIBLE.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by jumoke5: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2008
THATS SERIOUS OOO

SEE, THE TRUTH IS, WHEN U LOVE SOME-ONE

THERE MOST, I MEAN MOST BE A GIFT TO EXPRESS IT

AFTERALL- WHEN OUR LORD GOD LOVES US

HE GAVE US HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

INCASE U DONT KNOW, CHECK JOHN 3 VR 16 IN UR BIBLE.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by Quesera: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
The guy is simply stingy and insensitive.
'had a guy like that, dated him for five years without getting a single gift.
i used to give him gifts which he would grin at.
The fool!
Love is giving.
Approach him about the matter. If he does not change, have a second thought! cool
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by samsondavi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
simple question to with a sample answer. Are you going out with him because of gift? or which type of gift i you talking about. So can not LOVE him without gift.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by omoovie(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
Erm, erm, 2 years no gift? Sweetie, you dey patient! I 4 don mara tay tay! Sha, that's me tho. If your bobo get money and you don see where ihn give sister or mumsie or broda gift. Then your man doesn't feel you are worth putting in the minimal effort required to get a gift and you need to get rid of him. If your bobo is oga of "broke" sit your guy down and say: "Baby, I know you love me. I have enjoyed these 2 wonderful years we've shared together. I just wanted you to know that I feel a little unloved because you've never given me any presents for days that are important to me. It is important to me that you show me you care by buying me presents or just surprising me with something thoroughly romantic every once in a while." Do this preferably a month or 2 to an important day 4 u. If omo send you gift, reward him with a nice gift too later on. If omo no gi u gift. Voke 4 am. If bobo no still try, e don reach time wey u go dey reevaluate situation my dear.

My 50kobo.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by kojeiwa(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
How many times have you given him a gift. Guys want to receive gift too o, you know.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by PurestBoy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
Chai, Men don suffer oo, see as women dey talk all in the name of gift. Tufiakwa, See women as dem dey vex as if gift na their right. They only know how to receive, receive and receive
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by chinda3: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
wetin u dey do wt guy wey never buy u common tom-tom for two years?
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by origina9ja(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2008
waiting u guyz they say "greedy nd gay"
na me marry da guy? abi na him marry me?
gift noo bi say £100 just sumfing small will be okay
so 2years means 2missing birthdayz abeg making u guys think again noow
so if we go dinner who go pay (me abi?)
God knowz the kind woman way get dat kind man
me, u show love i show love back.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by elizabetta(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2008
If you get married to that kind of guy na suffer
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by dave247(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2010
hi, all guys are not the same and in your relationship, it depends. i might be going through the same as you, but i do the buying, but if i give i only heard thanks, or i don't want any or am okay. really, am a broke guy and my job(electrical) do not come always, but when it does i buy anythings like fruits, books, assesoires. please prayer for him if you love him. i do the same even if it hurts me deep down, thanks all.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by chigakwu: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
two years!! run 4 ur life. it only shows that he will never buy u a pin when u r married, a guy shld buy his gf a nyc gift not because she is hungry but its shows hw much he appreciartes her.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by BlackRevo: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
There is no big deal because you can always show your love and care in so many other ways, gift is not the only or main thing and it varies. We are all different so don't judge us with the same measurement.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by akinnex(m): 1:28am On Aug 11, 2010
Life its self is give & take, D guy may nt b generous in cash but would b oda ways
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by Tinksh(f): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2010
I dont care how broke he is it doesnt cost much for a card on her birthday with some sweet words. Ive been with a guy for over 12months. I was lucky enough to get a pressie on my birthday but thats only cos i was with him. I bought valentines, bday, easter and christmas cos i think its important to surprise. He spends money on himself with fancy clothes and electronics. There is no excuse for nothing at all for christmas or birthday. He doesnt need to spend lots of money. Im interested to know what his answer was if you asked him why.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2010
if a broke guy could afford to buy his gf an ipod nano for her buffday, u would think that anything is possible when it comes to love. so poster, its not an excuse. Even if the guy cooks for u on your buffday is more than enough.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by sugarpp: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2010
@ poster stop deceivn urself u r nt in a relationship. Wise up love undecided
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by BlackRevo: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
Is it compulsory to buy gifts? there are many other ways to show love and appreciation.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by rubi(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
You can give without loving but you can't love without giving.
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by kilakhan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Poster
did you ever buy him a gift? life is give and take and the guy does not have to initiate gift giving. most women expect, expect and expect but are not ready to give
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by seyibrown(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dated one for almost 7 years and never even got a birthday card! LOL!
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by nchete(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2011
Babe u mean u have been dating a guy 4 2years and he didnt buy u a single gift? omo u are playing with fire that guy is tingy pack up and leave him he is not a responsible guy
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by kpolli(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2011
Then ur not his serious gf. . . ur his side chick
Re: Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / Son Impregnates Mom... Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.