Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71105 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Listar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
What is she doing in house for a whole two months , not that she came for omugwo.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by happney65: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Baba werey ni yin sir. grin grin grin grin Stand alone in life bawo? grin grin grin cool
Yes o my brother...They will grow up being timid..which kain of Iberism is that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Yes o. She just dey jealous her daughter
I swear I don't know what you're talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy you de give advise or you de tell the man to knack mother and daughter? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ngwababe(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
castro316:

If you are wise your mumsy should be the one to leave your house...that is if he is trying to put what God has joined together asunder. No man should come between you and your wife

Brother, iwu iti!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by janejive(f): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Take ur wife out and flex, rekindle ur relationship. Leave ur MIL alone.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tobastar:

Now i understand that indeed you are an enemy of progress ... Just save it
rubbish, absolute rubbish
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
donziggyman:
I swear I don't know what you're talking about. cheesy cheesy cheesy you de give advise or you de tell the man to knack mother and daughter? grin grin cheesy cheesy
I dey do both grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by onegig(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
You got the point. The wife is just self conscious, those of us from strict homes will understand. Feels like you are committing a mortal sin. Can't even touch hubby in the presence of my parents. Ewww embarassed

I swear.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
deltateam:

Cover her mouth with tape or foam. lipsrsealed

Person wife?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by peacengine(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Take your wife out for a rollercoaster weekend in a hotel bro
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Slimsly100(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
stupidity:
Some people nor deh reason shar. Must the sex be done under your roof?

What stops you from going to a nice bar with your wife, after drinking and eating whatever, lodge in nice hotel and fire down. 10k/10min maximum, you two are done and get back home.

Shay Na only olosho una sabi carry go hotel ni?

Nice one from someone whose moniker is Stupidity.
Wow!!!
grin angry
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Slimsly100(f): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
stupidity:
Some people nor deh reason shar. Must the sex be done under your roof?

What stops you from going to a nice bar with your wife, after drinking and eating whatever, lodge in nice hotel and fire down. 10k/10min maximum, you two are done and get back home.

Shay Na only olosho una sabi carry go hotel ni?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Slimsly100(f): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
The mama funny, the daughter stupid
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Slimsly100:

Nice one from someone whose moniker is Stupidity.
Wow!!!
grin angry
are you liking me? If yes say it now or forever remain silence angry
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mikotek(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
I strongly believe that the MIL is concerned about the little kids. If your wife is making loud sexual noises that could affect the psyche of the kids, I would advice she adjust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Organs(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

Does the African culture preludes the mother from respecting the union because she knows they are having sex.
Let me tell you if the mother should come in in announced and saw them having sex going by the African culture she has to apologize .
Let’s not use sentiments to make something bad good because it involves a mother inlaw.

I agree with you, absolutely on this one, however, what you said before was rubbish sir. You are the one not realistic and using sentiments sir.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by jolarify4(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omudia11:
Keep Calm. Your blood is too hot. So you'd have all these insults for your MIL in real life if she offended you. Na wa.

how old are you?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pat081:
Why will mother in law stay with her daughter for 2 months sir? ??what of her own husband ?d woman should let them b
Reasons best known to them. They all agreed to let her stay.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by castro316: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
ngwababe:

Brother, iwu iti!
call whatever you like. If you want to succeed in marriage don't let outsider determine what happens in your house. I can see you haven't married yet. You never see anything.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sambab(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
OK
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Just cause it's your house doesn't mean your guest should be uncomfortable in it,
People do all they can to make their guest feel at home in their house, you see people preparing specail meals they don't usually prepare just to please their guest you see people changing old stuff around the house replacing them with new once just to make their guest comfortable , so it's Simon's responsibility to make his guest feel comfortable in his home
So for your guest to be comfortable the person has to control your house abi?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

So for your guest to be comfortable the person has to control your house abi?
The mom only complained about how she feels hearing them disturb her with sexual noises every night she didn't control any house
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by trumpcoat(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Stop acting childish, the mother is just uncomfortable hearing the both of you f*ck noisily in the next room even though it's your house just respect the old lady this few months, you can have sex anywhere it must not be in the room at night, why not have some bathroom sex grin or kitchen sex, Biko it's an opportunity to spice up the sex exploring other places apart from the bed in the room
good one

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ngwababe(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
castro316:
call whatever you like. If you want to succeed in marriage don't let outsider determine what happens in your house. I can see you haven't married yet. You never see anything.

We dragging nothing bro. Go and read the post again, I just corrected that. I wouldn't know what your problem is, please stop quoting me!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by desvi: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
with open door and mama in the house?
seriously?
and u can't abstain for 2 months?
disgrace to manhood
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Slimsly100(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
stupidity:
are you liking me? If yes say it now or forever remain silence angry

Lolz grin
Bros chill o, dis nor be wedding parry
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Mrscarter(f): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....

grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Aragon001: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Must it be only on bed u must have sex? There are various ways to engage in sex in ur bedroom. Standing and pumping from behind, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc and u can put on a calm Christian song while having sex to neutralize ur wife sex noise. Bathroom sex is also nice. No u cause am make ur mother inlaw complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.