Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71101 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sainthommes(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Karl Marx
Freehuman:
Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Yakzo(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Solution: Get the mattress on the floor, gag her mouth at thesame time ensuring her nostrils are free for ventilation; do your thing !!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Yakzo(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Karl Marx
[No. Jean Jack Rosseau]
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by thunderbabs: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol... Your sex moans be turning mama on oninown. cheesy Mama still dey catch feelings ni? Find boifriend for her mum or shortlive her vaca for ur place.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tabithaola(f): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
*Spits* this type of man can f¤ck his wife 2days after child birth even in the theatre.

***I hia you*****
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sylve11: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2019
comshots:
Na she go leave my house not my mumsy.

read the gist well again. shocked cool
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by kingcalors(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
I hope your mother-in-law is not a witch or else, why would she interfere in your matrimonial issue? Abi she wan make you kolobi her too? If not, she should be happy that you and her daughter enjoy are happily married which is what most most mother-in-laws pray for.

However, I think you need to handle this matter with utmost care so that it won't cause wahala between you and your wife. Be wise like a father and a husband. Devil comes in different forms, size and shape. I am sure you can as well take your wife out and have good times with her.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ikorodureporta: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2019
It's the moaning that is disrespectful.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Pearl05(f): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Having noisy love making that will disturb the neighborhood and your kids especially is not good. Forget about mama, what about the kids? They will soon be inquisitive to know what makes that noise? Why is mummy shouting etc.

Start closing your bedroom door. Madam should learn to reduce her voice during the act but if she can't, then always keep handkerchief to beside you which you would use to stuff her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2019
fortunejum:

Why the noise? Noise of what? Please can a lady in the house put me to light.
Didn't you read the story?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2019
You have the kitchen and bathroom make use of it, or go to hotel sex can be done anywhere around the house
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2019
grandstar:

Her mum still needs to respect the fact they are a married couple. She's a visitor.
I don't understand this respect you people are talking about the old lady just don't want to be disturbed with sexual noises at night why did they allow her to visit in the first place? Its their responsibility to make her comfortable since they allowed her to visit
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by EClassicgold(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2019
comshots:
this chief executive fool did nt read b4 splitting rubish, this is more reason u repeat d same class and later beging nairalander to pay ur school fee.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Isoduwa(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Just because of 40 seconds

Carry Vaseline enter bathroom �
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Baselm: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Why would you be having sex with your wife with the door opened and the kids can walk in any moment. Kids of this age are smart, they might have been watching you or if they wake and hear mum moaning or screaming, they might wanna come check out and that isn't ideal.

As for the MIL, una wan use konji kill her? Abeg pity the poor lady, closing the door might be a simple solution since grandma is with the kids

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by bamasite2: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2019
DO THIS, AND EVERYONE WILL BE ALRIGHT LAS LAS
chris81964:
Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Dididrumz(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2019
topcatking:
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.

Bros......... 3 gbosa for your head. GBOSA GBOSA GBOSAAAA. You too much, may your sense continue to grow.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by EClassicgold(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2019
comshots:
chief executive of fools read very wel b4 spliting rubish , dis is more reasn u repeat d same class and your type end up in distbn nairalander 4 school fee.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by chopmymoney(f): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Why 2 months?
She should spend 2 weeks and go back to her husband's house...
Be in charge of your family Bro...
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ecclize: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Katier00:
Why is she spending 2 month s
you go like sex no be small
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by REUB2: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2019
I really don't believed your month say so
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lomprico(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2019
comshots:

undecided
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Adoyi87(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Can't she enjoy sex quitely? Must she be sounding ash osh ash osh during love making? If the bed screach, spice things up by doing doggy style, by that, there is no need for bed. Or better still take her out and enjoy yourself. This shouldn't make you think of cheating ooo because if you try it hmmmm...
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Praise0405: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

Bad guy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Jinad50: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

She's not staying there forever just for awhile let's be humans for once, I personally won't feel comfortable having sex with my wife and she's moaning in loud tunes while my mother or my mother in-law is in the next room disturbed with the noise no it's not right, I won't even want to hear my next door neighbor disturb me with loud night prayers talk less of sexual noises
I agree with u.

The man should chill for a while.

At least, out of respect for his MIL.

Staying without sex for a while, won't kill him.

Or better still, he should patronise an hotel.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Moganajoe: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....
Kaii if nairalander bi buhari adviser naija for don better ..... But if MIL finish her own rounds before dem problem go still dey na
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by don4real18(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Call your father in-law and report the issue grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Otunski: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2019
You are such a big fool to think of sending your mother in-law away because of sex. U mean there's no way to go about this without causing problem between you and the woman?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Priye007(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Then approach her mother if she will allow you. Or tell her mother to go leave your house this morning.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by deafeyez: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....

You bad.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Liyusa(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Then wait
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Jinad50: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2019
joylegacie7:
damnnnn............................ not in my life i can ever imagine a man bring family matter to the public... so childish though, some women are more matured sha........

what do i know just my own opinion
The op brought it here in a bid to learn how to handle his marital troubles.

And I believe, he has learnt something.

Besides NL is a faceless forum; unlike Facebook, that ur identity is known to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.