Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71093 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Graduateacher(f): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
chris81964:
Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.

Correct sence!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

I don't understand this respect you people are talking about the old lady just don't want to be disturbed with sexual noises at night why did they allow her to visit in the first place? Its their responsibility to make her comfortable since they allowed her to visit

You can't super impose yourself on your daughter's family. She needs to understand that.

If tomorrow her son-in-law commits adultery because of her or it even leads to the ruin of the marriage, she's bound to feel bad about it. People will blame her.

She needs to realise that the success of her daughter's marriage is sacred. Anything, just about anything that may ruin it should be avoided.

Her mother should tell her daughter that she's grateful for visiting and staying with them. However, she's very uncomfortable with the loud moaning and creaking bed noise associated. She can go on and ask if they can be quieter. She even says it's best she goes back to the village as she does not want to intrude, that she's just a visitor.

If her daughter puts it to the husband this way, I'm sure he'll see sense. Even the MIL can approach her son-in-law in this manner and I'm sure he'll understand.

Married couples don't like their respective in-laws imposing themselves on them. Their immediately in a combative mood no matter the intention.

Gray hair is loaded with wisdom. Cunning man dies, cunning man bury am

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Katier00(f): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2019
ecclize:

you go like sex no be small
don't you like it?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

Na from clap e Dey turn to dance , one day the wife will come and say because she respects her mother so much that she wants something the way her mother wants it in the man house abi ? See let’s be realistic you can be a Lord and master in Simone’s home.
Just cause it's your house doesn't mean your guest should be uncomfortable in it,
People do all they can to make their guest feel at home in their house, you see people preparing specail meals they don't usually prepare just to please their guest you see people changing old stuff around the house replacing them with new once just to make their guest comfortable , so it's Simon's responsibility to make his guest feel comfortable in his home
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Katier00(f): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2019
hopexter:

Maybe it's Omugwo grin grin
for two month? Thank God my mom get shame. Highest na 3 weeks with abeg o
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Abdhool(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Never confront ur MIL bro, tell ur wife the likely consequence of her action and stay mute on request for sex, I bet u...she go dey beg u ni.

Check my signature
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2019
grandstar:

You can't super impose yourself on your daughter's family. She needs to understand that.

If tomorrow her son-in-law commits adultery because of her or it even leads to the ruin of the marriage, she's bound to feel bad about it. People will blame her.

She needs to realise that the success of her daughter's marriage is sacred. Anything, just about anything that may ruin it should be avoided.

Her mother should tell her daughter that she's grateful for visiting and staying with them. However, she's very uncomfortable with the loud moaning and creaking bed noise associated. She can go on and ask if they can be quieter. She even says it's best she goes back to the village as she does not want to intrude, that she's just a visitor.

If her daughter puts it to the husband this way, I'm sure he'll see sense. Even the MIL can approach her son-in-law in this manner and I'm sure he'll understand.

Married couples don't like their respective in-laws imposing themselves on them. Their immediately in a combative no matter the intention.

Gray hair is loaded with wisdom. Cunning man dies, cunning man bury am
The old lady is not stopping them from having sex but she feels disrespected for them to have loud noisy sex knowing fully well she's in the next room hearing the noise not like they are not aware they no but just don't care that disrespect,
How about that baba on another thread on nairaland that pulled his son in-law away from his daughter when he was trying to remove his wife's pants on the dance floor in front of everyone? You will say that baba has no right to do that cause his daughter is married now?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DedeNkem: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

That is your home. Nobody, except your wife, has any right to dictate what happens in your home! But I really understand how irritating it would be for your mother-in-law to hear her daughter having sex. So she has right to complain.

To resolve this, do one of these;

1. You can spend weekends with your wife in a hotel.

2. You can send your mother-in-law out to shop whenever you want to have a private moment with your wife.

3. If your wife can control her moaning during sex, then you can simply repair your bed noise.

Things you must not do;

1. Kick her out of your house.
2. Scold her.
3. Continue having loud sex.

Trust me, you don't want your mother-in-law to hate you!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Creativity007: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
sorry o, are they living in self contain ?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BitmapStudios: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2019
happney65:

My brother,I kuku read am yesterday o...My advise for the nigga is to always play songs on his phone when banging his wife..In that way the sexual noise will be suppressed and no body go hear anything and also they should try and close the door every-night but not lock it..Ewo ni aburo si ileku sile..The door should be closed and the children can come in whenever they want to..

Infact they should always close the door and let them stay with their grandma and she should even be the one to attend to them at all times except if there is an emergency..Abi what is her usefulness sef. Abi wetin I talk my brother..

Btw,why type of possessed children wake up every now and then to go to the next room every night?children like that wont be able to stand alone in life o..They already have their room and they should be able to sleep and urinate whenever they felt pressed

My wife's nephew and niece came visiting sometimes ago,They spent about a week with us..They are were just 4 and 2 and they both slept in the guest room..as little as they were,they never disturbed us till dawn..if they wanted to urinate in the middle of the night they both know the way to the toilet..The little one just clocked 3 yesterday.
Baba werey ni yin sir. grin grin grin grin Stand alone in life bawo? grin grin grin
cool
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ifyemma123: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Oga hotel don finish to pay for u and ur wife to kpamsh abi....no go cheat on your wife with ashawo ooh.....and no hala your mother in-law bcus of future respect...
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by LegitDiva: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

What should I do?

You should be more worried about your kids walking in on you!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by selemo: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2019
raphroye:
It's her daughter's house for Christ sake, mama should go back to her husband's house
Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Lavyanna:
This thing go reach front page...

Call me when it does

you talk true . well done
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by guru03(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
EncourageMe:
MY BROTHER CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT I AM IMAGINING, HOW CAN SOMEONE THAT IS ALREADY HAVING TWO KIDS BRINGS THIS LITTLE MATTER TO PUBLIC FOR ADVICE. CHAI.

Seriously. Then he isn't fit to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Mindlesskid: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2019
duduade:

Amen..

I just think its the bed creaking and moaning that's irritating her

Loool

Irritate ni irritate kor... Something wey she never do before.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tofolo(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
chris81964:
Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.
Bhadt guy...... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by xtremeTall(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....
lol
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hopexter(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Katier00:
for two month? Thank God my mom get shame. Highest na 3 weeks with abeg o

Even if. Two months is too early to start love making. She just put to bed. angry
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by castro316: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
ngwababe:

Bros read small!

If you are wise your mumsy should be the one to leave your house...that is if he is trying to put what God has joined together asunder. No man should come between you and your wife
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Zeusc(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
marital sabotage
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mixratio(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
I have two words of advice for you after that nothing else.
1. put your mattress on the floor whenever you want to commence "operation".
2. play music at a reduced level, just enough to cover the sound of your wife.

dazzall.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Katier00(f): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2019
hopexter:

Even if. Two months is too early to start love making. She just put to bed. angry
aha, after 6 weeks, they should game on. Me sef na 4weeks
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by CeeManCollins(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Find away around it cos you two can’t stay two months without sex because of MIL else your wife will go out give it to the guy who’s been asking for it then come home to you to still preach what the mom wants. So I advice you put the mattress on the floor then fold the bed and take it to the store, secondly for her moaning buy a sound system that will be louder than her voice. With these your sexual lives will remain intact, also remember that your MIL is sounding the warning now because she doesn’t want to commit taboo, if her daughter is moaning and arouses the mother who will satisfy her? You.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by wwwkaycom(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2019
send her mother back asap
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

The old lady is not stopping them from having sex but she feels disrespected for them to have loud noisy sex knowing fully well she's in the next room hearing the noise not like they are not aware they no but just don't care that disrespect,
How about that baba on another thread on nairaland that pulled his son in-law away from his daughter when he was trying to remove his wife's pants on the dance floor in front of everyone? You will say that baba has no right to do that cause his daughter is married now?

That is crossing the line by the son-in-law but a couple making love in their own room, is a right they have.

If tomorrow the man starts cheating during the 2 months sex ban "imposed" by mother-in-law, everyone will blame the MIL, even her own daughter.

The MIL should respectfully convey her feelings about the load moaning to her daughter who in turn should do so to her husband.

The wife can tell her husband: "My mum complained about the noise level of our love making. She says it's our business that she doesn't want to intrude. I can tell from her countenance that she isn't happy and she plans to shorten her visit. What do you think we can do?"

The bible says "the two shall become one". That means your spouse is even above your parent in the marriage arrangement. The inlaws must be respected and that respect comes with them too respecting the sanctity of the marriage arrangement

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sambab(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Call her mother and report her daughter to her...her mum would tell her the truth implication to this, if incase you impregnate an oloso outside your marriage. Case close....
Next..............!!!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
grandstar:

That is crossing the line by the son-in-law but a couple making love in their own room, is a right they have.

If tomorrow the man starts cheating during the 2 months sex ban "imposed" by mother-in-law, everyone will blame the MIL, even her own daughter.

The MIL should respectfully convey her feelings about the load moaning to her daughter who in turn should do so to her husband.

The wife can tell her husband: "My mum complained about the noise level of our love making. She says it's our business that she doesn't want to intrude. I can tell from her countenance that she isn't happy and she plans to shorten her visit. What do you think we can do?"

The bible says "the two shall become one". That means your spouse is even above your parent in the marriage arrangement. The inlaws must be respected and that respect comes with them too respecting the sanctity of the marriage arrangement

The mother didn't ban them from having sex rather she feels not regarded, knowing fully well that she's there in the next room but they are having noisy sex bagging noisy bed without putting into consideration that an elderly mother is in the next room disturbed by the noise if mama's room was far from their room she won't compliain , it's the daughter that ban sex in oder not to give her mom sleepless night, see this thing it's all about maturity and understand that bed and that room is not the only place they must have sex in
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

The mother didn't ban them from having sex rather she feels not regarded, knowing fully well that she's there in the next room but they are having noisy sex bagging noisy bed without putting into consideration that an elderly mother is in the next room disturbed by the noise if mama's room was far from their room she won't compliain , it's the daughter that ban sex in oder not to give her mom sleepless night, see this thing it's all about maturity and understand that bed and that room is not the only place they must have sex in

It is probably the way the OP stated it.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Pat081: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sluacoast:

Let her own mother run an errands for her just because she's living in same domicile with you guys. Come on. No atom of respect for this woman. It's best you discussed the issue with her than parading through childish means. And beside sex is mostly enjoy at night when the kids are so soundly asleep. And you wouldn't want mama to hear your moaning sounds. Be a man bro. Tell it to her face. She'd mostly succumb. After all. She's enjoy her own life. Let her daughter enjoy hers too. But be very polite and express it to her in a responsible way not gruesome
Why will mother in law stay with her daughter for 2 months sir? ??what of her own husband ?d woman should let them b
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 1miccza: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
chris81964:

Simple and short!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.