Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) (78272 Views)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Everyone is taking so much interest in this case because the target is a pastor..
They forget that a woman has always been a man's weakness since the beginning of creation...

The fact is that him being a rapist (alleged) doesn't make him any less of a man of God..

I can't believe I'm seeing this.

The last paragraph makes you look like a tomfool.

So someone can be a rapist and a man of God? Are you okay at all? Why mix those 2 things? So I can be gay, and be a pastor? I can commit bestiality and still be called a man of God. I can brazenly touch small boys, and still have people address me as God's minister. According to your logic, it is normalcy.

Well I'm not surprised with comments like yours. .
Not everyone must be sane.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

The first part of your long rant about "married woman" is ridiculously naive.... Does marriage automatically transfer chastity to a woman? If yes, how does it escape the man? Was Potiphar's wife single when she accused Joseph falsely of rape, and nearly ruined his life?... Learn to be objective.... You are no different from Pastor Biodun's supporters.... Emotions and Sentiments.
Wisest comment made here so far
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by doublecross(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2019
SenorFax:

To dem, killing an unborn child is not a sin.

Na ppl like them carry Joseph put for prison when he was accused of rape
case we no even know who dey talk true dem carry am for head. why dem no protest since wey all this politicians dey treat us anyhow and dey chop our money. nonsense people.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2019
SoNature:

If u don't know anything, then don't comment

As if my comment was for you, my Fren shift make I see road!
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by riczy(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga88 $ momcherry y ar u both crying more than d bereaved? Y ar u fighting over anoda persons issue? Ppl like YOU ar d ones fuelling this case,Get this straight *men* of God ar human beings like u hu cn err n wen they do the scripture below takes precedence- 1cor 5:11
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Waiting for their turns to be Fatoyinbolised grin grin
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:
It doesn't change the fact that their pastor is a serial adulterer

If you were under subjection to prove this with concreate evidence or face firing squad can you?

Talk is cheap now. On the judgement day it's not.
May God give you wisdom.
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2019
At the end of the day, here are the certain realities, no matter which side you stand on

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo remains innocent until proven guilty.

2. It is impossible with all the allegations to believe Fatoyinbo is innocent of all of them.

3. Virtually nobody who knows about this will trust Fatoyinbo in the privacy of any female relation or loved one.

4. There will be many false calls. Even those whom Fatoyinbo has never uttered a word to, will want to trend, and in the process make up stories.

5. There will be attempts to call other men out.
a. It may open a genuine Pandora’s box....or
b. It may be an attempt by a disgruntled female to weaponise the incident and settle scores.

Whether (a) or (b) pans out actually depends on the character of people involved.

6. The doubters asking questions have very valid points.

No, not the ones asking......”why didn’t she shout” or “what was she doing in night gown”.

The ones who wonder why she remained in the same church are valid in the question.

These are the same questions that will be asked in court.

7. In all, Busola Dakolo is a brave woman.

She just May have changed the narrative.....permanently.

Edit: I am being told her marriage was actually blessed in HOTR and not COZA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 2:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Otherwise what will happen..

Can't pastors sin too, are they not humans..

First three comments girls,,, All I see is three sinners condemning another sinner for sinning differently..

They probably have committed abortions twice each this year alone..

Nonsense
You are a disgrace and waste to the womb that conceived you with this mentality.
Everybody sins everyday in different ways,agreed but does that mean we should not condemn evil deeds anymore.
And to the ladies laughing and those of you justifying the pastor's action,may your sisters, daughters and loved ones be subjected to the same fate.
Stupid religion fanatics!!!

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:56am On Jul 02, 2019
On point! Like you rightly stated he's gonna use money/ connections to set himself free. If someone like Timi Dakolo/ wife are having this kind of opposition for calling out a fake MOG, then it shows that a nobody can never succeed calling out a rapist who is a big shot pastor. Too bad, from comments one can see that some people don't see anything bad about a pastor committing rape and adultery. Morals have totally decayed in ministries and the society.
Canadanow:

I weep for my country.
So a woman with a very good marriage will wake up, and start saying lies just for what?
I will still say it ooo... Na busola and Timi f*cked up. They could have recorded that big headed fool calling himself a pastor. Maybe organize a meeting and bring the issue up again. His members will definitely know his voice. As much as I admire the man's success online, I hate it when shiits like this happen.
Why didn't she accuse Adeboye or Oyedepo? These pastors are human too but don't lie about being a pastor when you know you can't do what you preach.
The day I stopped going to church was the day I realized my Rev. Fr. was banging my girlfriend steadily. And the mad man go dey act like saint on the altar.
Those of you thinking what busola didnt make any sense, ask your girlfriends how many times guys have tried sleeping with them forcefully, that's when you will know girls are trying.
Some Olosho don break your heart, you now thought all women are whores. All I want you to know is that someone somewhere is still getting raped right now in this country, and this will still happen till we all decide to do the right thing.
If Biodun is innocent, he should be compensated, and busola jailed for defamation.
If he is not, then he should goto jail. But you know what, he will not goto jail because he has connections and money too...same thing that happened to Ese Walter will happen. This is Nigeria.
This shows I can do anything I want with women since I know people will believe me if they know I am rich and can help them in the future. Maybe I can even decide to start kidnapping rich people tomorrow because Evans too is not yet jailed sef.
Na make everybody dey rape dey go oooo...thats if you get money to spend for police just to make everything go in your favour. And if the puzsy is worth the risk. OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by lagosman12: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Please this woman in her statement mentioned names of people who knew about this incident ,that came with the said *pastor* accused to their house to plead to her and the brother to forgive the accused that it was devil hand work.

She mentioned an incidents that happened at the home of the accused where was been forced to sleep at a spare room but refused and insisted to sleep at the room of the pastor wife before the pastor`s wife intervened and asked the accused to leave her alone

Madam you knew your husband very well, was there such an incident

She named some Pastors, Like Pastor Wale and Pastor Flo that came with the accused pastor to begged her and her brother to forgive him,

Let these mentioned pastors speak up, did you people went with the accused to the house of accuser to plead for forgiveness, Have you heard of such incident before now, and the truth will surely comes out

She mentioned names of people as witnesses and let these people speak up and this truth will comes out

If the pastor think this woman has accused her wrongly, why not sue the woman otherwise there is skeleton in your cupboard sir

5 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by OyinO: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin
Las las, na sex cause all this chaos!!!
Sex sweet sha!!!
But kills faster than Otapiapia
How? Sex that brought you into life?
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 3:06am On Jul 02, 2019
adimchisimcard:

A COZA member, Queen Jules Okezie shared photos of herself and friends laughing after the Sunday service which was marred by protest over the rape allegation leveled against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

"So we were in church today laughing our eyes out, protest indeed....the church will stand and the gate of hell shall not prevail." She captioned the photos posted on a popular Facebook page.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/we-were-in-church-laughing-our-eyes-out.html?m=1
stupid children what's funny about the issue

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Thunder strike you there...

Tell your mum I'm going to sue her for the abortion she did for me last year..

Was it not your mother that did abortion for you last year, you forgot?

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by lagosman12: 3:10am On Jul 02, 2019
This woman mentioned names of people that came with the pastor to her house to beg her and the brother to forgive him

Call out these people to speak, not one not two, Pastor Wale, Pastor Flo and her brother

All these named pastors cannot speak falsehood against one person

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2019
THESE ARE THE HARLOTS THAT OPEN THEIR TILAPIA SMELLING MIXED WITH 7 DAYS BABY SHIT SMELLING KUKUNASE FOR THAT THEIR FAKE PASTOR BIODUN FAT OYINBO.

1 Share

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by SolarKing1: 3:46am On Jul 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Las las, na sex cause all this chaos!!!

Sex sweet sha!!!

But kills faster than Otapiapia
True talk for the wise ones.

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ará ìṣokún.
Ẹdúnjobí
Ọmọ ẹdun tíí ṣeré orí igi
Ọ́-bẹ́-kẹ́ṣé-bẹ́-kàṣà,
Ó fẹsẹ̀ méjèèjì bẹ sílé alákìísa;
Ó salákìísà donígba aṣọ.
Gbajúmọ̀ ọmọ tíí gbàkúnlẹ̀ ìyá,
Tíí gbàdọ̀bálẹ̀ lọ́wọ́ baba tó bí í lọ́mọ.
Wínrinwínrin lójú orogún
Ejìwọ̀rọ̀ lojú ìyá ẹ̀.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 02, 2019
You can bet this one has been sucking Fatoyinbo's free-for-all penís grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Mohammedekete: 3:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Ighoga898:

Thunder strike you there...

Tell your mum I'm going to sue her for the abortion she did for me last year..
women and emotions...where is the love?
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Na so I go laugh una when it is confirmed that Mr fat oyinbo is guilty as charged....
What do I even know *walks out of thread*

Has anyone charged him yet? Or social media is the new charge room cum court house?

The Pastor has stepped down, now let this matter go to Court
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by spongeisback: 4:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Really so you're now comparing a PASTOR to "UNBELIEVERS" just because you want to defend him? Pastor that is supposed to be a moral and spiritual guide to his flock? A pastor to an emir? What happened to do not be equally yoked together with an unbeliever

Choi! Christianity sha!
Angelfrost:

Okay... So, you caught them in the act? You have the dirty pics? Or maybe a signed confession from the man?.

P.S: If it be true, then he is indeed a statutory rapist, just like the former CBN governor and current Kano Emir, as well as most of our senators, and national leaders from the North... undecided
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by spongeisback: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Do you know why I believe her? She mentioned the names of his OWN pastors that have been with him right from the beginning and NON of them have come out to refute her claims NOT ONE! The way they idolise fatoyinbo if it was a lie pastor wole and pastor flow would have immediately issued a statement denying it, but what do they do? they turn off instagram comments. You see how fast wale jana came out to defend Biodun, if it was a lie they would've done the same thing.
lagosman12:
This woman mentioned names of people that came with the pastor to her house to beg her and the brother to forgive him

Call out these people to speak, not one not two, Pastor Wale, Pastor Flo and her brother

All these named pastors cannot speak falsehood against one person

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by lagosman12: 4:23am On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=spongeisback post=79857726]Really so you're now comparing a PASTOR to "UNBELIEVERS" just because you want to defend him? Pastor that is supposed to be a moral and spiritual guide to his flock? A pastor to an emir? What happened to do not be equally yoked together with an unbeliever
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Don't Let Bubu RUGACOZA This Country For Us
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by lagosman12: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Okay... So, you caught them in the act? You have the dirty pics? Or maybe a signed confession from the man?.

P.S: If it be true, then he is indeed a statutory rapist, just like the former CBN governor and current Kano Emir, as well as most of our senators, and national leaders from the North... undecided

Mr man, here is a case of rape, but those you mentioned, there was no case of rape other than they married under-aged women which is acceptable in Islam, please get your argument right ok

Christianity and Nigeria law does not accept rape either to under-aged female or male or to an adult
Here is a case of rape and not under-aged marriage
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Realbelieveer(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2019
UceeGod:
Hmm church in deed, Satan has really deceived a whole lot of people. Someone who knows God shouldn't dress this way in the name of fashion
is that dressing bad What a human.. U go carry your grandma wrapper give them na. *spits*
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Dreamville: 4:41am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Gullible sheeple undecided
Everything na devil handwork for their eye cheesy
Shut up lipsrsealed
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Aystarz: 4:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Yinxies:
Pastor should sue the Dakolo’ for defamation

Or the Dakolo’ should sue Pastor for rape

Biko one party should go to court

Abi. Why dem two come dey act like Cravens?
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Julietekekwe1: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Momcherry:
No wahala.. Keep laughing your nose out, but make sure your pastor is not guilty otherwise, it might be someone else laughing at your misfortune in future.

But what if at the end of the day, this man is not guilty or this lady unable to prove her case beyond reasonable dought Where do we go from there?
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Gullible sheeple undecided
Everything na devil handwork for their eye cheesy

Is it not demonic for people to gather on Sunday morning to disrupt Sunday service? The purpose of the attack is the 7 days of glory event. There are ways to justice & reconciliation. If an Imam is accused of formication over a decade ago, can those people gather to disrupt & obstruct Jumat service on Friday at the Mosque where he leads?

The timing considering how many years it had happened ( a report says about 20 years ago), Why harassing the Church when a major event is to be held? Why not January or February or even last year? They won, the event has been cancelled.

One of the personal friends to the victim on a social media claimed the young pastor was known in Ilorin as a rapist and no decent girl could marry him so he has to marry a prostitute (Modele) at Flamingo Hotels, Ilorin. He said he relocated to Abuja because he was known for his evil deeds. What was the age of the young pastor as at this period? How many people know Coza at Ilorin about 20 years ago? We are grateful the Busola story has exposed the past live of Pastor Biodun and we have known that Pastor Modele ( his wife) was a prostitute at Flamingo Hotels, Ilorin. Also, the 7 days of glory event has been cancelled. These are all the achievements of Busola Dakolo's story. As far as I am concerned, these are what the Marine Kingdom has done so far.

Let us wait and see the end of everything
Re: COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) by Inteltower: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...

you think foreign religion is the problem then you must be mislead.
it is you and I that's a potential problem in the world
even if it was African religion we practiced we will still find ourselves doing bad things in some occasions.
why ? because man has a fallen nature.
just as we notoriously commit evil acts or mismanage things in the church so also do we do it in other institutions like family, politics, education, media, etc.
it can only take a divine God to deliver man..not animal or fellow man #Christ all the way

so stop your ignorant talk
even Roman Catholic did horrors, David after God's heart wronged him, after everything a pastor had known about God in the US even utilizing heavenly powers he later turned against God because of a woman,(even opened a club opposite to the church)

so use your head & think man is weak & imperfect
God knows already how we could possible fail him at tasks talk less of positions...

cast the first stone if you yourself are perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.