Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44908 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by victorazyvictor(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Moneywirer:
Something she should have done since last month

Last month ke!

Or last 15yrs

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Innobee99(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Wow,gradually we are getting there.I will be very pleased if this is true.
Why can't u be pleased if this is a big lie?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry

You are insane
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

My own is that I don't understand how this allegation can be resolved. Where will the police begin investigation ?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
abels:
you are a fool..when you are hurt like this, you accuse the offender to prove his or her innocence and when the offender refuses to deny or sue you for defamation that is when you now file a complaint...stop behaving like a rapist too..idiot

I laugh at comments like this. Is it by force to sue for defamation? He has his right whether to sue or not to sue for defamation. Pastor Biodun has been waiting for this since. Watch out how the pendulum will swing
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:
This is the right thing to do. Not running around social media like a headless chicken.

Social media has already made the pastor and his followers to good badly
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by bluebay(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Definitely she will lose. Pastor was waiting for her to sue first. Watch out he evidences the pastor will tender. I pity for that sl.ut
Finally seen one sensible person.. Bros abeg tell them.. Coz after she loose, then the church will sue her heavily then this in support , shame to them.. Thank God people saw how Suleman case ended and that of salvation ministries Pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:

Finally seen one sensible person.. Bros abeg tell them.. Coz after she loose, then the church will sue her heavily then this in support , shame to them.. Thank God people saw how Suleman case ended and that of salvation ministries Pastor

They have refused to think.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

She gave details, timelines and vivid descriptions of how everything occurred. The pastor could not provide any concrete defence to refute her allegations. He only gave a watery set of excuses. sad And then stepped down from the pulpit.

Anyone who believes he has been falsely accused, would not be sitting down without making stringent efforts to clear his name. If I were in his shoes, and someone made such false claims against me, such a person would be behind bars in 24 hours.

Fatoyinbo does not have the guts to arrest Busola or sue her for defamation, because he knows she is right! angry

Just watch out, first. We have been waiting for her to sue first
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by ScotMisile: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

Just like Evans the kidnapper is innocent until found guilty

4 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Acidosis(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
grin Nairaland rapists, the Dakolo's have finally filed a complaint. I hope you bloody rapists are happy now and ever ready to follow your Master to jail?

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by sidben(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2019
this guy is confuse....
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Hehen
Now if there are enough witnesses to corroborate ur story,make una send an go jail
No be say u go first dey ask our opinion and sympathy for here

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by ScotMisile: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Biodun may choose to settle out of Court
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Definitely she will lose. Pastor was waiting for her to sue first. Watch out he evidences the pastor will tender. I pity for that sl.ut

don't take this the wrong way

but it's your bitc.h of a wife that is a s.lut

It is punk ass men like you.that is the main reason for the cesspit state of the society
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Acidosis:

grin Nairaland rapists, the Dakolo's have finally filed a complaint. I hope you bloody rapists are happy now and ever ready to follow your Master to jail?

many of them sympathizing with this fvcker pastor are covert molesters themselves

imagine one f.ool up there calling someone's wife a s.lut when his own wife is a N500 a night hoe

too many mad people in NiggerArea

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Ugosample:

don't take this the wrong way

but it's your bitc.h of a wife that is a s.lut

It is punk ass men like you.that is the main reason for the cesspit state of the society

Mu.mu, avoid me. I don't interact with du.llards like you. Justice is not won on social media.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by JustSomeDude(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
It's long overdue. This is what I call getting justice and not running around social media seeking cheap sympathy and attention.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Melody25: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
Long overdue!

Someone is going to jail.
I hope her evidence is ready
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mccullum: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry

Your concrete evidences prove it clear that Biodun is bona-fide member of FREEMASON, one of the fraternity group that had an agenda of counterfeiting the real churches of God, where they'll derail from the true scriptures of Bible and diluting Christianity with immorality. .. I now understood what an Islamic scholars was saying when he argued that Christianity and Judaism has been polluted by fraternity community, that it's very difficult to find real church of God nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Mu.mu, avoid me. I don't interact with du.llards like you. Justice is not won on social media.

so you think this is about "justice" alone?..lmao

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
Something the idiot would have done since last month... Rather than disgracing yourself and your husband... I so much pity for you of all these turned out to be a lie and you lost the case .
and pity him if found guilty

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pharmagba: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
What evidence will she tender in court
Maybe none.
I am seeing it in another dimension.
If it is true and Fatoyi swore an oath with the bible which he preaches and Fatoyinbo wins the case, then he evades earthly punishment for eternal damati on
It just which he wants
But if it not true, he gets vindicated here on earth and in heaven
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by sinola(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
Something the idiot would have done since last month... Rather than disgracing yourself and your husband... I so much pity for you of all these turned out to be a lie and you lost the case .
She is not an idiot. Pray it did not happen to your sister or daughter... Be mindful of the kind of word you use on people...what if the allegation turns out to be true kwan....?

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jman06(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
But what evidences is she going to present in court 20yrs after the incidence
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by sinola(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
She is not an idiot. Pray it did not happen to your sister or daughter... Be mindful of the kind of word you use on people...what if the allegation turns out to be true kwan

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by West2019(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbish after 20 yrs .
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by kingreign(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

I've been reading about your comments about your pastor, while its not bad to defend him. But I think you're going overboard to worship and adore him like Lord and King of your life.
Like seriously?
so this is what Biodun Fatoyinbo has succeeded in doing- to blind and mind control and hypnotize you all into thinking his in infallible and always right and can never sin? That he is God Alfa and omega?
Please, remind me not to get anywhere near COZA if that's what they preach and teach and stand for.

Woooow! Thank God for giving us Jesus Christ and the bible to make the standard for our lives and not any mortal.
Make God's word the standard for your life and make Jesus Christ the mentor of your life!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2019
DavidEsq:

@ the bold. It only goes to prove sexual assault but not rape. This is because as u know the position of our courts, rape can only be proven by corroborating evidence, which is medical evidence to prove penetration. Mere word of mouth and even an eye witness who may have seen the rapist on top of the victim, with his waist moving up and down to indicate kpa kpa kpa tinz (u know waramin) would not prove rape but it would prove sexual assault, e.g, attempted rape or indecent assault (Okoyomon V. The State) . The only instance where rape can be proved without corroborating evidence, that is, medical evidence, is when the rapist confesses to the crime (Popoola V. State). So all those sections of the Evidence Act(supra) are acts of sexual assault. Now, if that settlement that u referred to cannot be proved, the brother's testimony becomes mere hearsay, as it was Busola who TOLD him (her brother) that she was supposedly raped. What do u think, pls?

Please read the images attached and tell me what you think. The neighbors of the Accused actually settled the matter and can be called as witnesses.

However you are right, it will be hard to secure a rape conviction , lawyers usually do damage control like trying to paint a manslaughter picture for murder.

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by sinola(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Tyronewe:
Since how many years
It doesn't matter
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by DaddyNimo(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2019
only a credible evidence of a call record, text message, account balance of huge pay off can mean anything to this case....cos there were no witnesses at the crime scene. it's merely the words of a supposed victim against her former boss and mentor. and to be frank with y'all in the court of law with a good lawyer from the pastors camp, she gonna loose the case and even pay the pastor compensation.
1) nobody else knew the pastor was at the house at the time of rape, only her.
2) nobody knew of the rape, only her
3) she's reporting the rape after 20 years
4) the other confessions from the other ladies are also mere stories if they also don't have evidences.
5) her husband can't be a witness, cos he wasn't at the crime scene.
it's a dead on arrival case.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Steve28: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
I will keep saying it, Busola is fucking lying cos I know the man that took her virginity and it wasn’t through rape. They both dated for roughly 4months before started having sex concurrently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-Daisi: Who Wore It Better? / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.