Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (101677 Views)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by TechCapon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
ifyalways:
I like him o.

Without that dreads ofcourse.

Broad chest and arms.
I think he's cuter with the dreads

2 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Guccified(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
ifyalways:
I like him o.

Without that dreads ofcourse.

Broad chest and arms.

Weldone ma

2 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by omoadeleye(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
You are crazy OP, na that one we chop?
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Akpacha(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Madam, wetin d tickle u for this boy body?
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Abubauchi: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
I will stop coming to your page useless nairaland,it seems like you ppl don't have work

6 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by MOVIC6: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jus cos we won is making you to start hyping them bah.. Guy take a bottle of bud.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by sexyboy193: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
It is only when the super eagles won that all these bloggers raise lots of topic. They should leave them alone and let be concentrate on the next match
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by ThierryJay: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Most handsome gini? where you have Leon Balogun, Troost Ekong, even Odion Ighalo is cuter than him. Anyway this is a really inconsequential comparison. Let them face the ball they went there to do and leave the beauty contest for the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by ifyalways(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
TechCapon:
I think he's cuter with the dreads
Im an old woman.

If I must chop anything it must be neat .No dreads, tats or piercings. .blood tonic

cheesy
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Tblesd: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Macgyver1:
Boi wey we play ball together for street o, even for el-kenemi warriors. This life na grace! We call him "small".
. Take heart bro. Na tym

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Teefortee: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy
donbachi:
With him head like mopping stick
cheesy
donbachi:
With him head like mopping stick
���
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by crackhouse(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Handsome because he carry bears? Cut the bears let's see if you will not look like monkey.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Someone just got a crush cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by sheubaba2013: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
As long as Ighalo keeps on scoring goals, he remains the finest player for me.

7 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by TechCapon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=80009689][/quote]lol ify. Queen of the nairaland family section those days before little kids ruin the section.. Don't you like guys with dreads?
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beauty is in the eye beholder.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Baawaa(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!
The OP is telling us that she is not a lesbian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
To all Short nigerian slay queen looking for a tall............man. Onuachu is here 4 ugrin

2 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by MrFly(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Travel to Egypt and crush on him. Na every fine boy u wan Bleep? Ur finished.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Twoclans(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
He is a footballer not a runway model,biko allow them concentrate on bringing home the trophy . undecided
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why do footballers like wearing crazy hairstyles?
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by countryfive: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Them don start , if to say na Cameron beat us u for no c did post
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Solidkay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
FatherBona:
Op no get work
Not only the OP, even the mods who pushed this to FP,
them think say na bb9ja be afcon

2 Likes

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:
Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? I think he is...
your mates dey wash ball, na handsomeness you dey wash for march. E be like sey husband don dey hungry you
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by sylve11: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!

i nor just understand some people. very irritating topic, angry cool

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Graduateacher(f): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hycon:
Why do men watch female wrestling?

This is an interesting question
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Cocolatti(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by solofresh(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Op nah dick go kill you last last
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by solofresh(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=aalangel post=80008077]Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? I think he is...[nah dick go kill you last last]
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
no mind the op. Fine prick dey hungry her
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by EVarn(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
I think Tyronne Ebeue is the finest,though he isn't part of the AFCON squad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.