Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (101680 Views)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by enemyofprogress: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
ifyalways:
I like him o.

Without that dreads ofcourse.

Broad chest and arms.
So you too dey look for husband here
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by CanadaOrBust: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:
Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? I think he is...

There is a popular saying: the handsomeness of a man is money. In this case the handsomeness of this guy is how well he can play soccer. In other words handsomeness is mostly irrelevant in men. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by krozay(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Full time

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by AreaFada2: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hycon:
Why do men watch female wrestling?
I NEVER watch female wrestling.

I watch female football nowadays because most can kick the ball like men. Bronze, Parris & White of England, Rapinoe & Morgan of USA and others will shame lots of footballers. I do not watch to ogle their body.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Jgoldie: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who fine boi epp......
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by topsamjo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!

Plain truth!
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Dolorsa: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
ifyalways:
I like him o.

Without that dreads ofcourse.

Broad chest and arms.
You are silent on his financial strength cos you know say pepper� rest
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Menance: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by deltateam: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
I think our most beautiful player is Simon moses

This agbaya so? I think its Kenneth Omeruo.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Osense1: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Macgyver1:
Boi wey we play ball together for street o, even for el-kenemi warriors. This life na grace! We call him "small".
u play El kenami warriors
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by alshalz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!
My brother i tire for this op who suppose to carry his beauty comparison to that crap called bbn and leave us to enjoy the only thing that gives us joy in this country jejely and nwayoly
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Macgyver1: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Osense1:
u play El kenami warriors

Yes bro
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by safarigirl(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
My dear, don't mind all these pained, ugly boys.

Awaziem is the cutest guy to put on that Nigerian jersey in Egypt o....fine boy no pimples, fresh boy. He has been fine since the first day they invited him for the Super Eagles.

He's my baby boy, you get better eye grin

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Macgyver1: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tblesd:
. Take heart bro. Na tym

Yea time!
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Ilamina(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:

Haba, Guy wey look like up coming artist. He set try for field sha.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by tech18: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
This thread should be closed or removed from fp.....

Na handsomeness or beauty go bring us d AFCON
?

Chai ds girls na wa oo
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by rusher14: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
In other news, Lionel Messi sent off against Chile.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by tunary(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:
What has good looks got to do with football
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Ogochukx(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Girls life ehn.

People are watching ball to see the team win. Una own na to watch and spot the finest boy.

The thing no tire u grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by vickydevoka(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Macgyver1:
Boi wey we play ball together for street o, even for el-kenemi warriors. This life na grace! We call him "small".
I spot one APATA boy. Small almost gave on football. Him write jamb come tell me say him put UNN. Make I help am with update. Though de guy don try for me o. He give me 50k
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by jeroncomputers(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Indeed handsome undecided
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:

Op talk true... U r masturbating when you saw his pictures. It's normal but don't let your bf catch you o
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by vickydevoka(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
safarigirl:
My dear, don't mind all these pained, ugly boys.

Awaziem is the cutest guy to put on that Nigerian jersey in Egypt o....fine boy no pimples, fresh boy. He has been fine since the first day they invited him for the Super Eagles.

He's my baby boy, you get better eye grin
To ugly na also compliment
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Girls life ehn.

People are watching ball to see the team win. Una own na to watch and spot the finest boy.
That's how men watch women's world cup checking out the hottest babes.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by SmartyPants(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:

grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Graduateacher(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
It's good to put handsome players in our team. Ighalo is quite handsome too, OP you don't have eyes o, Ighalo is more handsome grin

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by wink2015(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:

Indirectly or codedly looking for a woman?

Face you tournaments in Egypt!

There is enough time to get a woman.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by maisauki: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
ABCthings:
Plain no!
warrof mikel
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by PopeFlatino(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na semi Ajayi find pass
EVarn:
I think Tyronne Ebeue is the finest,though he isn't part of the AFCON squad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.