Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (101672 Views)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Greatfullheart: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
he's the most handsome says who? were.ll you now place Leon Balogun, Odion Ighalo, Ahmed Musa??

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Not surprised the OP is a female if it had been a male I would have given you a very befitting answer but since it's a female no qualms. I'm busy looking for a beautiful pass or finish she's looking for the most handsome. Same course different objectives grin

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by oblaak(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol.. Even though the topic is completely off point I think balogun is the cutest player in the squad. Those guys are not contesting beauty contest so let's forget that issue and think of how to qualify against Egypt

Correct that Egypt to South Africa quickly
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by TechCapon(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
oblaak:

Correct that Egypt to South Africa quickly
mehn the thing shock me o. Now afcon will continue with empty stadium till tournament is over. I would have liked us to meet Egypt
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
I will give it to tyronne Ebuehi of Benfica, dude is beautiful.
Notable mention
- Odion Ighalo
-Troost Ekong
-Leon Balogun
-Mike Obi
-Alex Iwobi
And Dennis Bonaventure but he plays for the U23.

My personal opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by gentlegenius(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol.. Even though the topic is completely off point I think balogun is the cutest player in the squad. Those guys are not contesting beauty contest so let's forget that issue and think of how to qualify against Egypt
Which Egypt?

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:
It's good to put handsome players in our team. Ighalo is quite handsome too, OP you don't have eyes o, Ighalo is more handsome grin

My kinda guy.Dark, cute, clean shaven. No dreads

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by simiife: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
You forgot tyrronequote author=Daninya111 post=80014695]I will give it to tyronne Ebuehi of Benfica, dude is beautiful.
Notable mention
- Odion Ighalo
-Troost Ekong
-Leon Balogun
-Mike Obi
-Alex Iwobi
And Dennis Bonaventure but he plays for the U23.

My personal opinion though. [/quote]
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by joetem(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
I will pick Leon balogun, ighalo, ekong trust before looking at this guy sef, he should be number 12 or 13. Just average
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by phenomenal31(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin grin
The guy too fine me, buh he wowor for field
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by kazyhm(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
aalangel:
Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? I think he is...

This is how rape allegation been planned

They start crushing the collect then give the product for free and start feeling used and dump
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by phenomenal31(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
phenomenal31:
grin grin grin
The guy too fine me, buh he wowor for field
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Roon9(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!

Jesus! Bro? Is like u no dey like play o grin grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Chukalemon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh.them no get handwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2019
where will you now place Balogun? SMH
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by beauty7: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2019
I thick Iwobi is the most handsome
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2019
The boy fine o kiss, I must watch ball today...chidodo
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by losak9111(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2019
For football centre my guy who was beside me always call call him YAHOO BOY
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by spayor(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2019
ighalo it is...
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by etrange: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Girls life ehn.

People are watching ball to see the team win. Una own na to watch and spot the finest boy.

Guys don't have the monopoly of such things, bro.

Girls are humans too.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by olamy7(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2019
donbachi:
With him head like mopping stick
let's see ur own picture grin
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by donbachi(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2019
olamy7:
let's see ur own picture grin
i aint no handsome dude.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by TemmyT002(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
This stubborn boy
See how he dey cause fouls against Madagascar
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by maxiuc(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2019
That abass obesere looking niggA
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Gimbs120(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
TechCapon:
South Africa not Egypt.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by TechCapon(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Gimbs120:
South Africa not Egypt.
yeah I posted it before South Africa won Egypt
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Zagaboss: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2019
MIKEL
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Zagaboss: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2019
Etebo
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Funmmyastic: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
He is handsome.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Ruby96(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2019
What about Christain Bassogog for Cameroon ���
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by miniziter(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2019
extralargehead:
Please we do want distractions. They( Eagles) should concentrate on the assignment ahead and win the cup. We did not send them to Egypt for beauty contest. Period!!!

I've not such likes like this lately on nairaland... You need to go doThanksgiving lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.