Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? (101678 Views)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by LONGPREEK(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
show the pic to your mom and ask her
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
FatherBona:
Op no get work

Darling...if there's workaholic of the the Year...I'll win that award....just distracted myself from a birthday party that I was getting bored with. That's why I posted it.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hidentity:
This looks sponsored. A very inconsequential post

Just saw him for the first time yesterday, that's why I posted it. Not sponsored in any way...
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
your mates dey wash ball, na handsomeness you dey wash for march. E be like sey husband don dey hungry you

I have a husby (who is also on Nairaland) and 3 kids. My mates were not watching football...I'm a lady and the match bored me.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
glink2015:

Op talk true... U r masturbating when you saw his pictures. It's normal but don't let your bf catch you o

I have a husby (who is also on Nairaland) and 3 kids. Not everyone is single here. I'm a News person and everything is News to me.

You don't have to insult to make a point.

1 Like

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Elamin21(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Real HK boy
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Autotech312(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guccified:
The boy fresh

Watch as Yoruba people talk down on his looks because he's Igbo and Igbo Amaka.

Tribalism dey ur blood,

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Electdbahdguy(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2019
OYA OP YOU CAN NOW MASTURBATE WELL WITH HIS PE.NIS SLIP!

*SPITS!!!

Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Gimbs120(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
TechCapon:
yeah I posted it before South Africa won Egypt
Allright.
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol.. Even though the topic is completely off point I think balogun is the cutest player in the squad. Those guys are not contesting beauty contest so let's forget that issue and think of how to qualify against Egypt

Really Are you aware I'm the one that posted that topic? TechCapon
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
aalangel:

I have a husby (who is also on Nairaland) and 3 kids. Not everyone is single here. I'm a News person and everything is News to me.

You don't have to insult to make a point.

Congrats! I don talk before .... That you are one in million ladies on this platform... Very honest and courteous...

But I thought you want to say you are a journalist? It's ok ... News person... My regards to your family...
Re: Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player? by aalangel(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
glink2015:

Congrats! I don talk before .... That you are one in million ladies on this platform... Very honest and courteous...

But I thought you want to say you are a journalist? It's ok ... News person... My regards to your family...

News Person....journalist...same thing.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.