Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More (4724 Views)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / Should I Bleep Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
how can a guy based overseas be having smelly crotch.biko i no believe d babe wey tell u dat story.how are we not sure she jus yarn dat story jus to fall d guy hand jus cos of over one little disagrement dem get.if she say she experience am with a trailer driver i might understand but say a jardon or yankee based guy aghhnnn she's hating.

hahahaha... i cant even laugh cheesy dont mind her
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:
lol cheesy yeah
all those trailer drivers wey dey drive agbegi and dangote trucks dem dey get money oo but during their work dem no dey baff and d oloshos dem dey patronise during their long journeys always have a lot of unpleasant tales to tell though dem dey spend well on them sha.
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by czarina(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
how can a guy based overseas be having smelly crotch.biko i no believe d babe wey tell u dat story.how are we not sure she jus yarn dat story jus to fall d guy hand jus cos of over one little disagrement dem get.if she say she experience am with a trailer driver i might understand but say a jardon or yankee based guy aghhnnn she's hating.
Issorait.

Just like saying all abroad-based chicks are immune to vaginal smell from bad hygiene/infections.

How does that sound?

No, she wasn't hating.
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:

grin
VicYo:

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
so tastless u say? na lie u talk ..dat tin dey taste like honey nau.why u think say dem dey nickname d tin as honeypot na cos e taste like honey.....except d ones wey no smell good.

honey you say? shocked
chai.... bro! you fall my hand this time o.... as if i no know how original honey taste like :/
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Balito(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=VicYo post=80043004]YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WE'RE SAYING HERE

some girls, you open them toto and it wont give no scent, some fair scent, some stink odour...

Funny but seriously the truth .....

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2019
czarina:
Issorait.

Just like saying all abroad-based chicks are immune to vaginal smell from bad hygiene/infections.

How does that sound?

No, she wasn't hating.
yea maybe those trailer trash ones yes maybe they might have but lets say someone like halle berry imposicant grin
czarina:
Issorait.

How does that sound?

No, she wasn't hating.
yea maybe those trailer trash ones yes maybe they might have but lets say someone like halle berry imposicant
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
all those trailer drivers wey dey drive agbegi and dangote trucks dem dey get money oo but during their work dem no dey baff and d oloshos dem dey patronise during their long journeys always have a lot of unpleasant tales to tell though dem dey spend well on them sha.
yea... no lie....! i even heard them de put toilet roll deep their vjay to avoid mestral during play.... and thats why we never hear say olosho de do menstral period
abi you hear bro?
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:

honey you say? shocked
chai.... bro! you fall my hand this time o.... as if i no know how original honey taste like :/
so u mean to tell me wen some babes jus open d level for u the thing no dey make u salivate? na d smell of d honey dey make u salivate nau
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:
yea... no lie....! i even heard them de put toilet roll deep their vjay to avoid mestral during play.... and thats why we never hear say olosho de do menstral period
abi you hear bro?
yes i don hear about d toilet roll tin but i no know weda na true o
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
so u mean to tell me wen some babes jus open d level for u the thing no dey make u salivate? na d smell of d honey dey make u salivate nau

lailai :/ when am not bulldog cheesy .... i always weave it, but i love it when am suck cheesy
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
yes i don hear about d toilet roll tin but i no know weda na true o
shebi you de patronise them... try confirming it.... do fist festish smiley and later come tell us if its true.... pls do, am eager to know it later
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:

shebi you de patronise them... try confirming it.... do fist festish smiley and later come tell us if its true.... pls do, am eager to know it later
haha i no dey patronise callgirls o
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2019
VicYo:

lailai :/ when am not bulldog cheesy .... i always weave it, but i love it when am suck cheesy
grin
VicYo:

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
haha i no dey patronise callgirls o
so ya now born again to the cor abi cheesy
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by funmike83(f): 3:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Every girl tends to have smelly vjay especially when they urinate without cleaning up with water and using tissue instead. Our urine smell and pussy is in an enclosed place. Best bet is to tell your babe to go clean up before you start anything except those agro catch up with in the car then na oyo you dey. You can introduce femtight to the babe. Every girl should always have it in their bag
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2019
czarina:
No, this one according to her shuttles Naija/abroad.

It wasn't a sexual encounter at all. She works in an industry that requires a certain level of nudity but Oga chose to go all the way (he went completely nude).

She almost died according to her.
if dat kind one produce baby,d baby go carry natural odour
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2019
czarina:
No, this one according to her shuttles Naija/abroad.

It wasn't a sexual encounter at all. She works in an industry that requires a certain level of nudity but Oga chose to go all the way (he went completely nude).

She almost died according to her.
Not saying ur lying but whoever told u that story is either the liar or the guy in question has some kind of rare sickness. Men don't smell down there naturally. I mean what can be the cause. Even if we don't bathe for a week it can only be slightly uncomfortable because of the balls but unlike the pussay that's an opening just like the mouth. If u don't care for it properly na urself u go blame... Its not always about men this and women that. It's about proper pussay hygiene. Wearing the right clothing materials, eating healthy and always wash before and after fvcking etc

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2019
funmike83:
Every girl tends to have smelly vjay especially when they urinate without cleaning up with water and using tissue instead. Our urine smell and pussy is in an enclosed place. Best bet is to tell your babe to go clean up before you start anything except those agro catch up with in the car then na oyo you dey. You can introduce femtight to the babe. Every girl should always have it in their bag

You better be careful with the type of girls u move with... what sort of rubbish is that. It's like saying everybody has smelly mouth angry
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by funmike83(f): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2019
dairykidd:

You better be careful with the type of girls u move with... what sort of rubbish is that. It's like saying everybody has smelly mouth angry

If you don't brush your teeth, won't you have a smelly mouth? Or when you take something like garlic or onion, won't you have a smelly mouth? If you not clean , you will smell. Its not everything that is infection. Personal hygiene matters a lot and goes a long way mind you

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by respect80(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Op which school did you attend?
I need to know pls
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
funmike83:

excuse me! ....you have a point :p
even some dont use anything... especially those on a journey or on walk .... smiley
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2019
funmike83:

especially those on a walk... nothing like that o...
Re: Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More by VicYo(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Not saying ur lying but whoever told u that story is either the liar or the guy in question has some kind of rare sickness. Men don't smell down there naturally. I mean what can be the cause. Even if we don't bathe for a week it can only be slightly uncomfortable because of the balls but unlike the pussay that's an opening just like the mouth. If u don't care for it properly na urself u go blame... Its not always about men this and women that. It's about proper pussay hygiene. Wearing the right clothing materials, eating healthy and always wash before and after fvcking etc
chai... kwalai, mai aboki e make sense die cheesy
Hausa Tune

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Experience When You Lost It / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / You Are Of The Indomie Generation If You Dont Have This Days Before Xmas. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.