Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once (13892 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by partnerbizz5(f): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
How can u possible say that I had no infections,
Don't repeat that again abeg,
I visited hospital many times
And many labs,,I
To the extent that the doctor became my friend
They were seeing the same thing,
One of my testis was swelling up as a result of the pain,
From scanty growth of stapg to moderate till those those this were all gone,
diffetent Antibiotics, oral ,veins and in the ass the infection was resistant to some drugs that was given me, because the symptoms was still coming after , , it wasn't easy then

You sound naive about health, hospitals, bacteria and viruses.

It's all over your comments.
Well , I am happy you are good now. Very happy.
But i still don't believe the illness was from that encounter.

Trying to avert fallacy of false cause here.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

You sound naive about health, hospitals, bacteria and viruses.

It's all over your comments.
Well , I am happy you are good now. Very happy.
But i still don't believe the illness was from that encounter.

Trying to avert fallacy of false cause here.
I'm not a doctor nor a medical personnel, but I ask them a lot of questions,
I've never sufferd that kind of ailments in my genitals or urinary system. Just after my encounter with the girl I got all of them in loads,,if I didn't get it from from her then It could be mysterious thing grin
I'm not the type that joke with my health as I have a family friend that runs a lab even my brother is a doctor, if i have ordinary malaria or typhoid, i go for all testgrin
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by stinjoe(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Good number of people are walking around with infections, diseases and viruses of different types. I have tested both masturbation and sexual intercourse. Say you read it from me, abstinence is the best of all. "Body no be firewood", that we all understand very well my advice, opt for masturbation in moderation. Never opt for sex unless you are very sure your partner is safe and clean. Had it mean i sticked to masturbation, i won't have spent my hard earned money on treating trash. A wise one learn from the mistakes of others. Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by rowland545(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2019
I stopped believing when I saw ecoli

E.coli is an intestinal bacteria... Its not sexually transmitted....we all have e.coli in our system

Except if u swallow her ass

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2019
rowland545:
I stopped believing when I saw ecoli

E.coli is an intestinal bacteria... Its not sexually transmitted....we all have e.coli in our system

Except if u swallow her ass

Make more research bro Internet is cheap
Second attached is one of my lab test

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
I used to be the wanking type ,and not so much into women, but i decided to stop anything soapy.
In fact i stayed more than a year of no soapy. No sex, i was happy that ive stoped wanking,, but one evening after work, i went straight to a nearby bar to take some bottles ,I'm not the olosho type, cause I find them irritating, I met this sweet looking babe she was talking with the bar man i quickly went to talk with her , as we spoke she told me she's not a an runs babe, that she came to check someone, so we talked for some time, she gave me her number ,so since that day we continued talking on the phone,
One day I invited her over ,she later came and we charted for some minutes and later we were close to each other ,one thing lead to another we had a nice sexx , after that day she often come around to visit me, and we continued doing that sweet thing, but we always use cd because I can't do any girl without protection, because I'm scared of unwanted outcome,
One day she came to my place we were banging , all of a sudden the condom burst, I quickly withdrew my dickk and rush to the bathroom to wash it because I don't trust her, well she left my house that day,
After about 4 days I started having some weird feelings. My testis started paining me so bad, my dickk was so painful, I developed fever, , I went to visit a family friend that runs a medical lab, after some test they found those specimen in my system
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

I dissociated myself from her from then henceforth the worst part is she was healthy and no sign of fever, but just 4 days of getting infected i was already down with many symptoms
I suffered in treating this sturbon infections and it cost me a lot of thousands ,jumping from one hospital and lab to another, so many sleepless nights due to pain and sicknesses but I thank God she didn't infect me with hiv, it's upto a year now,, I also thank God for healing me

Hello. May I know how you treated the staph?

I'm seriously at a loss here. One lab in a private hospital said I have staph... After research, I began to doubt her... I went for a second test again at the first place and another bigger hospital same day.

Few days later, first hospital lab scientist said I now have heavy growth of staph... Second bigger hospital said CULTURE YIELDED NO GROWTH... Two very different result for one person.

Right now I'm confused.

Please advise.

Cc: roland545
partnerbizz5
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
I used to be the wanking type ,and not so much into women, but i decided to stop anything soapy.
In fact i stayed more than a year of no soapy. No sex, i was happy that ive stoped wanking,, but one evening after work, i went straight to a nearby bar to take some bottles ,I'm not the olosho type, cause I find them irritating, I met this sweet looking babe she was talking with the bar man i quickly went to talk with her , as we spoke she told me she's not a an runs babe, that she came to check someone, so we talked for some time, she gave me her number ,so since that day we continued talking on the phone,
One day I invited her over ,she later came and we charted for some minutes and later we were close to each other ,one thing lead to another we had a nice sexx , after that day she often come around to visit me, and we continued doing that sweet thing, but we always use cd because I can't do any girl without protection, because I'm scared of unwanted outcome,
One day she came to my place we were banging , all of a sudden the condom burst, I quickly withdrew my dickk and rush to the bathroom to wash it because I don't trust her, well she left my house that day,
After about 4 days I started having some weird feelings. My testis started paining me so bad, my dickk was so painful, I developed fever, , I went to visit a family friend that runs a medical lab, after some test they found those specimen in my system
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

I dissociated myself from her from then henceforth the worst part is she was healthy and no sign of fever, but just 4 days of getting infected i was already down with many symptoms
I suffered in treating this sturbon infections and it cost me a lot of thousands ,jumping from one hospital and lab to another, so many sleepless nights due to pain and sicknesses but I thank God she didn't infect me with hiv, it's upto a year now,, I also thank God for healing me
why Bleep with condom....u get sense

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by rowland545(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

Make more research bro Internet is cheap
Second attached is one of my lab test
I believe u now....but I assume u did anal sex on her DAT is probably why u have excess E.coli in ur system....correct me if am wrong

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by rowland545(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
IamFreeBorn:

Hello. May I know how you treated the staph?

I'm seriously at a loss here. One lab in a private hospital said I have staph... After research, I began to doubt her... I went for a second test again at the first place and another bigger hospital same day.

Few days later, first hospital lab scientist said I now have heavy growth of staph... Second bigger hospital said CULTURE YIELDED NO GROWTH... Two very different result for one person.

Right now I'm confused.

Please advise.

Cc: roland545
partnerbizz5
sometimes culture can be contaminated as a result of negligence from who ever ran d test.....I advice u go for another test in a different and better laboratory....to properly know d cause

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
rowland545:
I believe u now....but I assume u did anal sex on her DAT is probably why u have excess E.coli in ur system....correct me if am wrong
No anal sex o just vaginal grin. Maybe she is the dirty type of girl
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by rowland545(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

No analy sex o just vaginal grin. Maybe she is the dirty type of girl
maybe but consider urself lucky ....wat if it was aids Bro use condom next time ...gold circle is not condom use better ones and use it well to avoid stories DAT touch...cheers
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Ryan03(f): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you see ten girls pass your street ehn, eight inside carry infection. 80% of 9ja girls are infections themselves. The remaining 20% are the few virgins and the highly hygienic ones.

E no de show for face oooo.

Forget all those forming, packaging and make up whatever, na infection de go so.

So guys, abeg play safe.

Just hustle one fine girl marry save yourself the stress.

But before you marry her, still treat her ooooo because I know say she get infection too.
Those girls did not infect theirselves right? Means most guys are infection carriers grin

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by nams77: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
How can u possible say that I had no infections,
Don't repeat that again abeg,
I visited hospital many times
And many labs,,I
To the extent that the doctor became my friend
They were seeing the same thing,
One of my testis was swelling up as a result of the pain,
From scanty growth of stapg to moderate till those those this were all gone,
diffetent Antibiotics, oral ,veins and in the ass the infection was resistant to some drugs that was given me, because the symptoms was still coming after , , it wasn't easy then
Those orgsnisms you listed are not true STDs. They are actually opportunistic infection. True STDs are chlamydia, Gornorrheoa,(Gonoccocus spp), syphillis( Treponema pallidum) etc
All the organisms you listed above can be founded in the body naturally but if you are immuno-compromised or the organisms enter areas that not supposed to enter, i.e your epidydymis in your scrotum, then it becomes a problem.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
Those girls did not infect theirselves right? Means most guys are infection carriers grin
Girls can stay with infection without knowing it not to talk of treating it, but the same infection cam make a man seriously sick in a short period of time, thereby making him to seek medical help,
The means girls can keep infections in their body thereby spreading it around

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Na wah for waec oh....
This is some serious sh1111t
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Ryan03(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:

Girls can stay with infection without knowing it not to talk of treating it, but the same infection cam make a man seriously sick in a short period of time, thereby making him to seek medical help,
The means girls can keep infections in their body thereby keep spreading it
You are bending issues, a guy gave it to the girl or the girl have it to a guy either way, a guy have been infected. The guy will give it to another girl and that girl to another guy (or even multiple guys), if 80% of girls are infection carriers then 80% of guys are infection carriers.

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by dreamwords: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
You are bending issues, a guy gave it to the girl or the girl have it to a guy either way, a guy have been infected. The guy will give it to another girl and that girl to another guy (or even multiple guys), if 80% of girls are infection carriers then 80% of guys are infection carriers.
Not true though, ,most ladies can easily get infection from unhygienic practice, from dirty toilets, etc. due to how their genital is structured

6 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Korllami007: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:

You're wrong, bro. The 80% of guys with infections will reduce because for guys, symptoms of stds start showing up after some days the guys contracted it. Therefore, the guys will seek for medical help just like in the case of Op. Whereas, the girl infected him doesn't even know the she has stds. So, 80% of guys with stds will be reduced as soon as the symptoms start showing up after some days they got infected but the same thing cannot be said about women with stds because stds stay longer in women's body without any effect. Before you see a woman treating gonorhea, staphylococcus etc, you would have seen 50 men treating the same infections even if the 50 men were infected by the same woman. It means the 50 men would have treated their own infections before she realizes that she has the same infections.

9 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Ryan03(f): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Korllami007:

You're wrong, bro. The 80% of guys with infections will reduce because for guys, symptoms of stds start showing up after some days the guys contracted it. Therefore, the guys will seek for medical help just like in the case of Op. Whereas, the girl infected him doesn't even know the she has stds. So, 80% of guys with stds will be reduced as soon as the symptoms start showing up after some days they got infected but the same thing cannot be said about women with stds because stds stay longer in women's body without any effect. Before you see a woman treating gonorhea, staphylococcus etc, you would have seen 50 men treating the same infections even if the 50 men were infected by the same woman. It means the 50 men would have treated their own infections before she realizes that she has the same infections.
See experience grin #team-condom

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
DemolaAjayi:

Kai those your bo0bs just make my prick stand, Abeg if u get any infection borrow me no problem.

Imagine those your lips on the head of my john thomas tongue
are you sure you are not the one with the diseases so. where is the boob's? I pity you
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Korllami007: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
See experience grin #team-condom

grin. That's the koko because prevention is better than cure.
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:

Nah
For every 10 girls, seven are infection carriers.
Whereas for every ten guys, three are carriers.

Because the girls just wanna explore, they keep fvcking and fvcking around until they get to fvck the carriers.

We both know that the symptoms and effects are different for both genders.

While the guy realizes on time and treats himself, the girl will still look ok and then continue fvcking around, thereby infecting an unsuspecting guy. They just cannot close their legs.

Guys must be very careful with these girls.

Five minutes of pleasure with them and you're as good as dead.

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by franchasng: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala can you help educate more Nigerians to make Nigeria a safer nation

Staph infection is the number one reason many couple are finding it difficult to have babies, please take care of your health when you are still young and acting under youthful exuberances

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Chuknovski(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
dreamwords:
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thank God I’ve never had an std in my life. I will personally kill anyone that gives me a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Safitu:
Thank God I’ve never had an std in my life. I will personally kill anyone that gives me a disease.

You don't need to tell us this.... You are only inviting people to ask u funny questions like

*when last did you go for routine thorough checkup?

Even when u answer this, people will still ask for proof (as in the ops case)

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by ADRIAN88(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
A.k.a "Cheerful giver"

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
I went for one last month once I got out of a relationship of one year. STDs are becoming too common and it’s not right.
obekediamondfuto:

You don't need to tell us this.... You are only inviting people to ask u funny questions like

*when last did you go for routine thorough checkup?

Even when u answer this, people will still ask for proof (as in the ops case)

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Safitu:
I went for one last month once I got out of a relationship of one year. STDs are becoming too common and it’s not right.

Wow that's nice....
Why did u opt out of the relationship?
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Because it just didn’t work
obekediamondfuto:

Wow that's nice....
Why did u opt out of the relationship?
Re: She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once by Pascopele: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dreamwords:
1, staphylococcus arues
2. Proteis mirabis
3. E.coli
4, coliphom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.