Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) (3110 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by silverlinen(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2019
In love with this big time,following u to the end...Abeg beep me when the next update come....One Love coolblesso
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by coolblesso(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
please I'm deeply sorry for leaving this crime thriller half way

it wasn't entirely my fault
I was attacked and my PC was gone
I've been trying to get the soft copy and as God will have it I was able to retrieve it

the story continues Tommorow
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by iamgprince: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
coolblesso:
please I'm deeply sorry for leaving this crime thriller half way

it wasn't entirely my fault
I was attacked and my PC was gone
I've been trying to get the soft copy and as God will have it I was able to retrieve it

the story continues Tommorow

good to have you back
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by Austine8090(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2020
We still dey here.
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
[/color]I'm wowed at ur descriptions of events and devices....you are doing a good job buh please I'll advice you don't introduce new characters for now.[color=#550000]I'm wowed at ur descriptions of events and devices....you are doing a good job buh please I'll advice you don't introduce new characters for now.I'm wowed at ur descriptions of events and devices....you are doing a good job buh please I'll advice you don't introduce new characters for now.
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by dawno2008(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
I remembered checking this story out last year, but then...... cool

Well this time,I hope there won't be any stories from completing the work sire. ....
Let go on then grin
Re: The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) by dawno2008(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don't let wait another year na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine / My Neighbour's Generator / What Does It Entail To Own Or Publish A Monthly Glossy Magazine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.