Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable (4267 Views)

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
clive2u:
u jst hav standards wen it comes to girls,
wen u find d one to ur standard u wont b tiredd. i hav same issue somtym.

just get laid
really......u made alot of sense
Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by Enosa1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
pesinfada:
u mean superiority complex
More of inferiority complex, having a good degree of self esteem/self image will sure help.
Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
internationalman:
I used to be that way when I was in teenage and early twenties..

It's like that because your mind is set to explore different variety of girls of which most of them aren't really your type of girl..

That your exploration mind will go to rest and let your head handle the kind of girl you will be drawn to when you are close to thirty or early thirties..

So chill it's just your subconscious mind telling you you aren't ready yet for a relationship..

It's not always like that for everyone though..
thank u

Not dos stupid one,looking 4 one spirit or d Oda to blame
Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enosa1:
More of inferiority complex, having a good degree of self esteem/self image will sure help.
hahahaha

U are wrong.

is either u didn't read d op msg well or u can't identify
Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by wanger50(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2019
internationalman:
I used to be that way when I was in teenage and early twenties..

It's like that because your mind is set to explore different variety of girls of which most of them aren't really your type of girl..

That your exploration mind will go to rest and let your head handle the kind of girl you will be drawn to when you are close to thirty or early thirties..

So chill it's just your subconscious mind telling you you aren't ready yet for a relationship..

It's not always like that for everyone though..
You are just very correct Sir.I use to suffer from that same issue OP complained about till my mid thirties.... people like you makes nairaland thick
Re: Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable by citadels(f): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Livecamp09:
Please I have this serious issue and it making me feel uncomfortable. Each time I approach a lady who I really like, I feel happy about that but when the lady start giving me her attention and love, I do feel disgusted and irritated and instantly my feeling towards her diminish and fades away. Please what could be the cause of this, I don't know what to do help me.
spirit wife at work. Demon obsessed. Go for deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo / Has A Girl Every Told You To Stop Mid-coitus? / I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls Why ...... See Bullshit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.