Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? (34595 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
mikezuruki:
Very good school. I am an alumni

check pm
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
epadomo:

Bro your idea is good cos it's never too late to start all over again but remember that Nigeria of today is no respecter of degrees,the last time I checked our president said your certificate doesn't guarantee you a job in this current economy. So my advice is if the third class is within your reach get it and call me for job, I will be willing to get you one,100% assured. you can contact me on 08060995086 or e-mail temifirst2015@gmail.com.
My one cent though.

cool hope it wouldn't be too late duo. lemme call you asap
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by paul100(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
To think you use start over again.I remember the best graduating student in Uniport this year.From his story he wasting four years studying geology and brought disgrace to his family but he was determined and ask God for guidance,today he is a first class graduate of econmics and also the best graduating student in uniport with 4.96

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
mamatwiny:

Www.cybrary.com....ccna preparation as well as some other security courses are free. Just search for free courses.

https://developer.ibm.com/africa/ everything is free here. They are trying to develop Africa on emerging technologies. From artificial intelligence to coding, to data science, storage, iot , you name it.

Www.edx.com
Www.coursera.com ( just google coursera, not sure if it is .com or dot org).

There is another one I just forgot, they train for as low as 10$ during their promos.

When you are done and you have the right skills, submit your CV at
Www.vanhack.com and attend interviews and get hired. You will start smelling foreign currency.

Remember to come back and sow your first fruit offering to me. grin

Thank you sir
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
spartan117:

U can choose to start afresh or not.ur certificate doesn't matter much be it first class or 2.1 or whatever.
Your major strength right now is ur experience. Don't be like those pple dat only go to school bcuz of certificate. But if d school really went thru u those five years I'm sure u will have programming skills so my advice is simple: get a laptop, brush up on these skills and use ur determination to become the best at what u do,u don't need a certificate to achieve this.

The average Python programmer earns about $40,000 per anumm in d U.S u can sell ur skills at online marketplaces like upwork.com and fiverr.com and make a shit load of money.

U can still pursue ur certificate while pursuing this, the two aren't mutually exclusive. I will also recommend that u try and get into the andela fellowship, if u do get in u won't need to go to any federal university again.

Above all u must get to know God and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ because he is the only one that can see u thru this trying time and he loves u so much.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

God strengthen u amen

Thank you for your advice
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by dreaizy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
pay

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
MalbakOscar:

You've had your challenges
Finish with the 3rd Class. Graduate and go for International Certification Courses with Cisco, Oracle, Python and Java. When you're done, you'll be of more value than the 1st Class or 2nd Class holders in the IT World. Having a B.Sc only gets you so far, what else will you offer your employers.
Only Nigeria places so much importance on B.Sc grades (that aren't even up to standard abroad).

wow I don't know about this oo . Thanks
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
LordIsaac:

There are two reasons why you shouldn't drop out: first, honour those who have invested in you, by graduating, albeit with a poor result. Secondly, NYSC is pending... So that you'll not be battling with altering your age later.
Now, WHEN you change course later after your NYSC, avoid the sciences so that history will not repeat itself. In my case, after studying Chemistry for 6years instead of 4, I finished and served. Then wrote WAEC and Jamb for a new faculty, the Social Sciences. I am on first class now... And, no fear of NYSC as I have served already. For posterity sakes, finish and return for a better degree, forget PGD.

thanks that's true. which social sciences course you went for?
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
agya1:

You couldn't have said it better. Very apt. My opinion he should just go study accounting.

hmm why accounting if I may ask. No offense I just want to know
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by graccce: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seek the face of God concern what you are going through right now. Also work hard and finish up. God will definitely surprise you with what you never thought of. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by kpolli(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:
Am in a depressed state and am so ashamed of myself. Currently schooling in a federal university studying computer sci. Seriously I feel really bad to have wasted 5 years without achieving nothing or a degree. Even spill over still wouldn't do no good cause I don't want a 3rd class degree or every worst. Can't take the risk again.[ insult is free i deserve it]

instead of graduating with a shitty degree am thinking of starting all over again from 100lvl to study computer science or anything related in a federal university. 4 years Max

Right now i feel like an abomination and a disgrace to my family. Have tried visiting the HOD's in my school unfortunately, I was informed students from the same school can't switch to same school [Different department] i dont know why i think it's best known to them.

Mind you am in my mid 20s with no achievement or any money making skills.

I have interest in mastering programming or becoming a tech savvy guy or a security expert but i can't. aside the coding aspect physiologically am not balance. Secondly, am limited.. Am very ambitious i need help and opportunities. Am tried of fighting alone/ holding back its eating me up silently... I only smile or engage myself in a social gathering to cover up my pain.

Even if am to start all over again I'll prefer a university that offer a 4 years course I don't know which Federal university one can study comp sci within 4 years.

Please I need advice and help The truth is school is frustrating and tiring.. I need a degree my battle can't be in vain.

I know someone would have pass through my line of sorrow or even worst. Your suggestions, opportunities and help will revive me back...

Regards,

You're studying Computer Science, your programming skills is what matters not what you graduated with. Finish up and master the art of building a software

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by chukzyfcbb: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

Thank you for your advice
See bro lemme advise u as one who worked in a TECH field without a Tech Degree.

don't go back and start school. get your certificate.
You can't change the past only the future.

Now brace up, in your 1year NYSC learn a computer skill (there are tons out there), find a place to practice even if its free.
There is Networking, there is database, IT security, Servers and Storage, there is web designing, software developer etc Find one area u like and commit hard to it!!!

Then come out and apply for a job. If you still feel low self esteem, you can apply for a Postgraduate where u can now correct your educational mistakes.

From PGD you can get a Masters (both shouldn't take more than 3yrs)

I am telling u as one who has been in the ICT industry without a CsC/Engineering Certificate how much more you a computer sci undergrad. I have gained skills and professional certificates that even some CSC graduates don't have.

Instead of going back, dedicate hours daily to read read read read and fine tune your skills. There are so many people who didn't even read CSC leading tech teams in some many coys

You are lucky its ICT, so your hope now is to gain tech skills and further education by PGD
where u can now score a 5pointer if u wish instead of going back to do so in a Bsc level

If you go back to write Jamb, it means You are not ambitious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by MrEgghead(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:
Am in a depressed state and am so ashamed of myself. Currently schooling in a federal university studying computer sci. Seriously I feel really bad to have wasted 5 years without achieving nothing or a degree. Even spill over still wouldn't do no good cause I don't want a 3rd class degree or every worst. Can't take the risk again.[ insult is free i deserve it]

instead of graduating with a shitty degree am thinking of starting all over again from 100lvl to study computer science or anything related in a federal university. 4 years Max

Right now i feel like an abomination and a disgrace to my family. Have tried visiting the HOD's in my school unfortunately, I was informed students from the same school can't switch to same school [Different department] i dont know why i think it's best known to them.

I have interest in mastering programming or becoming a tech savvy guy or a security expert but i can't. aside the coding aspect physiologically am not balance. Secondly, am limited.. Am very ambitious i need help and opportunities. Am tried of fighting alone/ holding back its eating me up silently... I only smile or engage myself in a social gathering to cover up my pain.

Even if am to start all over again I'll prefer a university that offer a 4 years course I don't know which Federal university one can study comp sci within 4 years.

Please I need advice and help The truth is school is frustrating and tiring.. I need a degree my battle can't be in vain.

I know someone would have pass through my line of sorrow or even worst. Your suggestions, opportunities and help will revive me back...

Regards,
I studied Agriculture Economics for five good years and I spilled over. It was because I never wanted it.
Currently studying Medicine and Surgery and I'm going to conclude my Agric program very soon; still has five courses to write.
The question is what direction are you driving at?
No matter how poor your CGPA had been, I'd advise you to finish the program even if it's just ' PASS', then you can take a bold step on whether you want another bachelor's degree or not.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

check pm
whatsapp
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by grandstar(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

Am on fiverr haven't earned much duo. This Oracle courses you talk of how do I go about it?

I don't know but my brother is an Oracle expert in London and he works in a bank there

Why don't you Google online about where to get quality training for Oracle.

Also, go to the relevant forum here on Nairaland and ask. The internet has made things much easier today

As for Fiverr.com, find a high demand gig, be good in it and if possible, underprice the competition. You can also market on Warriorforum.com by having your gig as your signature. It is permitted there and you'll get loads of traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by sulasa07(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

Problem kie?
Computer department takes very few students,so they always sort the remaining students to Agric courses.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by chukzyfcbb: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
efemena5050:
If ur wise ND not foolish u will come out with that shitty result... After all u dint know it was shitty all this while... Now my guy plz use ur sense life is driven by luck ND destiny not paper.... So plz come out then go for Pdg which is 1 year then masters 2 yrs instead of wasting another years ND this time u don't even know what is in stock for u... U will never get job I promise u.... Cus by the time u graduate ur already aged with no xperience.... Imagine Nigerian job profile..... Not more than 24 with 5 yrs cognate experience.... So pls use ur sense..... Am a third class graduate but with God today am far better than some first class so plz beliv In God ND come out.... Then learn any skill plz don't go back ND waste ur time.... School is not a prerequisites for sucesss in Nigeria.... Oooooo no mumu
If only the OP can sit down to read well.
He is 24, wants to go back to study 4yrs course (assuming no strike)
by the time he is out. he is 29yrs with Bsc and no experience.

When he could dedicate 1-2yrs to getting a PGD and Other Professional skills.
come out 26yrs with a PGD and Hot market Skills

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by stanliwiser: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
amofah1:

I’m also 24 and would be starting 100l in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY by September...its not a big deal I think because I completed shs in 2013 and I've been battling with admission all this while. But one thing I'll advise is to get something doing that'll get u money alongside schooling.(U could be a salesboy if possible)
Why getting money and studying , be alert of "getting money" anthics. It could distract you and keep your head up which wouldn't help you focus on your education. I have seen this pattern in older students back then in school who were money conscious Just an advice

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by LordIsaac(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

thanks that's true. which social sciences course you went for?
Criminology and Security Studies.... So interesting... Trust me.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Mazepattern(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
it is better to have a certificate you do not need than to need a certificate you do not have...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
LordIsaac:
Criminology and Security Studies.... So interesting... Trust me.

make sense hope you working now?
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Computer department takes very few students,so they always sort the remaining students to Agric courses.

chai
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
grandstar:

I don't know but my brother is an Oracle expert in London and he works in a bank there

Why don't you Google online about where to get quality training for Oracle.

Also, go to the relevant forum here on Nairaland and ask. The internet has made things much easier today

As for Fiverr.com, find a high demand gig, be good in it and if possible, underprice the competition. You can also market on Warriorforum.com by having your gig as your signature. It is permitted there and you'll get loads of traffic.

woow thanks
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Tweak2k: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

See bro lemme advise u as one who worked in a TECH field without a Tech Degree.

don't go back and start school. get your certificate.
You can't change the past only the future.

Now brace up, in your 1year NYSC learn a computer skill (there are tons out there), find a place to practice even if its free.
There is Networking, there is database, IT security, Servers and Storage, there is web designing, software developer etc Find one area u like and commit hard to it!!!

Then come out and apply for a job. If you still feel low self esteem, you can apply for a Postgraduate where u can now correct your educational mistakes.

From PGD you can get a Masters (both shouldn't take more than 3yrs)

I am telling u as one who has been in the ICT industry without a CsC/Engineering Certificate how much more you a computer sci undergrad. I have gained skills and professional certificates that even some CSC graduates don't have.

Instead of going back, dedicate hours daily to read read read read and fine tune your skills. There are so many people who didn't even read CSC leading tech teams in some many coys

You are lucky its ICT, so your hope now is to gain tech skills and further education by PGD
where u can now score a 5pointer if u wish instead of going back to do so in a Bsc level

If you go back to write Jamb, it means You are not ambitious!

Nice I love this. Can we talk on Whatsap since you same field with me.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by LordIsaac(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

make sense hope you working now?
In my penultimate year.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by manitoba(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
The only degree you need now is money making degree.

Schools are overrated.

Everyone is Educated in their own way.

More than a decade ago, my Certificate was asked to gain a job and since then, no one ever asked for that 'shitty' paper again .

People only interact with me based on the solutions I can give and the humanity i can help

Follow your passion in Programming (outside the 4 walls of school)and you are on your way to success.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Blabbermouth: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

I know coursera there important courses are mostly paid. Even computer science is paid..

U could also apply for a scholarship kind of thing on coursera. I know of people that learnt from coursera almost without paying a dime. like I said, there are maneuvers.
lemme ask u 2 QST
1. What do you truly want, a first class degree or a first class skill?
2. Which 1 would u rather pick. Pride or success

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by Unbeliever(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
I need to speak with you personally. I was first admitted into the university in 2008, I crashed out in 2012. I got another admission in 2014, I couldn't go on because I wasn't psychological balanced. With the support of my family, family friends and educational counselors, I went back to school in 2015. In 2017 I almost crashed out, repeated 200level and now I'm in my final year and I'm currently a first class student. I can totally relate with your situation because I've been struggling to get a degree that I should have gotten in 4years for 11 years now. I'm on the verge of turning my life around, you too can do the same trust me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by elijah101(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Just jejely go to coutounu to do your computer science for 3years .. collect your bsc and come back to nigeria .. its not even up to 3 years .. like 2 years plus .. and dont kill and waste your talent here ooo .. abeg .. na God i use Beg you ...
Tweak2k:

Regards,
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by mezcri(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is exactly my story too.
But I pulled through.

Let's have a chat about it if you can.
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by dauddy97(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

Regards,

Thank God I saw this at the right time. Someone sent this to me on whatsapp. Pls, try and read it.

Degree Grade: The Cause for Unemployment and Backwardness in Africa

By Dr. Ahmed Adamu

Each century has its unique challenges and requirements, and educational qualification and requirement must evolve as well. The 20th century educational system was designed to prepare people to work in offices and farms, and unfortunately, we still run this type of educational system in 21st century, when we have spaceships that go to the moon and electric cars. Each century supposed to have its own befitting educational system. Most of the work that human beings must do in 20th century are now being done by machines and computers. The human intelligence has now turned to artificial intelligence, so the priority and the style of education must change.

In this era, education is not exclusive to school, for you to be knowledgeable, you don’t have to go to school necessarily, in fact, even those that go to school, what they learn from school become outdated. We now have access to smart phones, which gives us access to a more computing power and information more than the president of United State of America 20 years ago. So, access to education has never being so level as it is today. In a job market, “we no longer need workers who can retain and reproduce large amount of information, what we need are people who can sort through information and organize it effectively. We need new form of intelligence”. One of my mentors said. Learning must be reformed to enable us change the way we see and approach the world.

In 21st century, we have google and internet, where we can store, consult and learn information and skills better than what we would do within classrooms sometimes. So, the requirement is not only how much knowledge you can keep in your head, but what you can do with it. Your ability to finish with a high grade in school is not a sole indication of your intelligence and abilities.

Once we peg employment qualification or competence to a mere school grade, then we are training people to be unfit in 21st century. In this era, you don’t actually need the grade or the certificate to thrive. In fact, most of the billionaires don’t have a degree, and they are more successful than those with the highest grades from schools.

In fact, one might argue that school is the worst distraction to personal growth. Why would you stick your growth of knowledge and skill to a certain restricted or outdated curriculum only, while you have unlimited scope and boundless skills that you can learn in half the time. Schooling psychology tricks us into delaying every personal and skill development until we graduate, and eventually we have to start afresh, because 70% of what we learn in school are not applicable where we may find ourselves. In fact, most graduates forget more than 90% of the things they study in school.

What students eventually learned in school within 16 years, they can learn it in half of that time in this century, so the current school system waste students’ time more than we realize. Learning some of the subjects, professions or skills do not take more than five years, some even less, and with a levelled space for learning, one can go at his/her pace and learn more within far less the time, and keep updating his/herself timely.

Once you judge people by their grade alone, you are bound to hire people-like-robot, who only think and behave within the box, and they would not be able to adapt once you put them out of it. In fact, school system is not grading students fairly, because it subjected numerous learning style preferences to a single teaching style. It is like pairing fish and lizard in a climbing contest. You won’t be fair to the fish. Likewise, if you ask the fish and lizard to compete in a swimming contest, you won’t be fair to the lizard. So, even if one has the lowest school grade, it is not a case to condemn his intelligence and abilities, because he might have related to that fish in a climbing contest. He has not been tested in his best abilities.

Schools fail to teach students how to learn, it only teaches students what to learn, and by doing that students failed to effectively learn, and that’s why most of them forget what they were taught.

If we can subject our educational system to individual’s passion, style of learning and their chosen timeframe, we would be surprised by what we can learn within short time. If we can judge people by their skills, application, comprehension and motivations, we would have unemployment rate reduced drastically. People might have failed to score good grade, but they can be so creative and motivated to apply the skill.

Once we subject employment to grade, then everyone will compete for the grade instead of skills and comprehension, and without skills, people will have to keep waiting for the diminishing white-collar jobs, and more graduates are being produced daily, flooding the labour market, unemployment rate will constantly be on the rise.

The competition should be on skill acquisition and knowledge application, and to do this, you would need shorter period of time, and you don’t actually have to go to school all the time. In this century, certificates should not be recognized, but skills, creativity and ability to apply the knowledge should be the measure of competence and qualification.

Technology has replaced human requirement for growth, so human beings must do what machines cannot do, and this cannot be achieved by just competing for who can remember facts better. Life skills have changed due to technological advancement, new economies and opportunities. So, schools curriculum must prepare students for these, otherwise, the students will remained unemployed. Most of the skills you would need on a job are not being taught in classrooms, and that’s why most job seekers are not fit for job. That’s why we have high structural unemployment. On the other side, we have people who didn’t go to school or do not rely on their certificates creating jobs, and even employing the graduates.

School grade is delusional, it deceives students into believing that they have it all, while they don’t have it. Those with higher grades tend to rely so much of their grades, and those with lower grades lose hopes on their grades, and as a result pursue real life skills and opportunities. That’s why I advise students to burn their certificates, I don’t expect them to do that, but the aim is to give them the impression that certificate is not everything and that they should not over rely on it.

In fact, when you know you don’t have a good grade that’s when you become creative and innovative. I know Farida Kabir who said that, she graduated with a third class degree, but she is now employing first class graduates. The first class graduates have this impression that they can get a job because they have high grade, and of course they will get it, but they will be working under the creative minds, who may not have gone to school at all. In this century, grades are not indicative of how successful you may become, it might be good for you to have a grade, but don’t expect anything from it, and that alone is a motivation for creativity.

Conclusively, schooling is an outdated system, education is the new system, and for education to take place, you don’t need conventional schools. So, to address illiteracy, we have to create education beyond school. Schools do not have space capacity to accommodate educational needs. In fact, most of the valuable education are not acquired in school. School learning system is not always fair, because it teaches us what we don’t need, and it only teaches us what to learn, but not how to learn. School grades makes us redirect our energy towards grade competition instead of skill competition, and as a result graduates become unemployable. There are no enough opportunities to absorb the graduating students, they have to be trained to create the opportunities for themselves, otherwise, we will forever have unemployment on the rise. So, we have to reform our school system and our perception about school. Anyway, some schools are adapting nowadays, and we should have more of these reforms.

Dr. Ahmed Adamu
Petroleum Economist, Leadership and Personal Development Expert,
Brain Coach,
Lecturer at Economics Department of Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja,
First Global President of the Commonwealth Youth Council.
ahmadadamu1@gmail.com
Re: Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? by dauddy97(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tweak2k:

Regards,
Well, everyone is different. I was about to make a mistake too. Thank God for Nairaland, Seun God have used your site to help alot of people.
You can read how Nairaland comments changed my life.

https://www.nairaland.com/4951893/should-continue-mathematics-write-jamb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.