Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (54323 Views)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by konkonbilo(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Henitan24:

Yeah because I want you to...lols
okay maami
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Donchichi212(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2019
My brother don't miss this opportunity, propose to her as fast as you can. Good girls are hard to find this days.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by nams77: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:
My male bestie confided this in me too. He is also a Nairalander.

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

What do you guys thing. Is this a wise move?

Give me her number please
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Iambond(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Isn't it too early?
I mean you two should date first, spend time together asides work, get to know more about yourselves she might have a bad character you can't tolerate, start by asking her out fiest, jumping into a proposal might be too quick. know more about yourselves first.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by GEEBITE: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Why are you bothered about a fraud using a female profile.He obviously forgot that before he wrote that he has a wife.
virgoquin:

What's the meaning of that advice you scribbled there at the bolded.

Op if you know what's good for you don't heed to that kinda advice
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Although you did not include your name or where you from. From my point of view, you're a real ibo man. Ibos are fond of dating their sales girls and sometimes marrying them. Once ibo man do freedom, manage get one small shop, next tin is to find one small girl as sales rep wether or not the job is more masculine than feminine. Then begin to sexually molest her till either she runs away or she accept. That's why dem dey dupe una up and down. Guy Can't you focus on the job relationship that brought you together? Can't you play maturity? Can't you do a favour without asking for anything? Can't you just respect yourself as a boss?

Bill Gates marry him secretary. Jeff Bezos marry him sales girl.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2019
softwerk:
grin

In the voice of Julia Roberts;

Don't marry her! Marry me let me make you happy cry
Aunti wey mumu angry angry
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Marry her o if u donr want to regret and donr wanr rhe lady to fall into the wrong hand.

marry her and let her control the location she is.

employ other girls.

if u donr need her abeg send me her number let me marry her
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Adakintroy2: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
srclark:
i dont want to sound like a show spoiler.But the op has to be careful .what if she is taking advantage of the fact the op is single and his business is doing fine ,many naija babes are these way all in the name of marriage once they are in then you see their true colour

The guy business was not doing all too well. Did you not read his story. She came and contributed positvely. the other sale girls were stealing from him. This one was accountable enough. Plus it took several hrs for both of them to discover that they were attracted to one anothere. It's was not a sex thing.

She may not be perfect but she ticks quite enough of the box from this distance I can notice. The rest whatever they are can be worked on gradually. We to DE like perfection.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by joylegacie7(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2019
awww love in the air
so emotional...................
wish ya all the best.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
[i][/i]D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by kernniejay(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2019
gabbytabby:
Story plenty. This ones are few and far between quick quick grab her unless introduce her to me and I go find her a good job and husband too.

lol, you be barrd pelzon
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by datasthmagirl(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2019
If the report you gave is accurate, and in case you need CONFIRMATION on it, then this it:

1) You sacked 6 girls in 2 years due to poor administrative and attitudinal skills, before God sent you this rare breed randomly.

2) From the moment she came on board, two years of stagnation ended. Her presence and efforts ushered in the era of dramatic profit and growth in your business.

3) She had enough character stamina to fully declare the tips she got from generous customers rather than succumbing to the fear of losing it all or becoming a suspect (and thereby hiding the tips).

4) She managed her emotions effectively and maturely after sensing your emotional disposition and affection towards her. The average present day girl would have seduced you and complicated the relationship. But this rare breed did not.

5) To your own hearing the effectiveness, friendliness and interpersonal skills of this pure angel have been consistently vetted, approved and raved by your own customers. That's solid credibility and character validation currency right there. You can literally take it to the bank. And you already did.

Verdict:

Ignore anyone telling you to date the girl first for another year or so.

Even 12 years of dating and cohabitation cannot give you the kind of vetted feedback you just got on this girl from your customers, business, bank account, and peace of mind.

Any woman who can manage and grow a business at a support role, is very much likely to manage and grow anything else - including your home and kids.

So, go ahead.

Check your health and religious compatibility, if things are in the positive, then be a fast mover and marry that girl before my brother beats you to it.

And don't even dare to think that your girl cannot be found by someone else. A gold fish has no hiding place. Waste time at your own peril.

ellalina:

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by freemi(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=80213435][/quote]lols
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by obstead200(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2019
SavageBoy:

Baba,what are u waiting for?
He that finds a good wife have definitely found God's blessings
Baba just remember to invite me to d wedding if everything click oh
wishing u HML in advance grin
the number of likes in the original post shud give him the answer he is looking for.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Commanderinpips: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

O boy Wetin dey worry you self you want loose your destiny helper walahi if you delay pass Sunday before you propose I will ask that seun should ban you.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Just marry her already or u waiting till someone comes snatching her away ehn....
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by poweredcom(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Una tink say na so d marriage easy

Well it's marry na at 29 don't rush to marry o just keep studying her for a while
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Rozaytee: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
Ok. My advice is very brief. Forget all these fake church goers perspective. Date her, get her pregnant and if you see she is happy about the pregnancy, propose to her immediately and get married to her. Then you know you have got yourself a wife. But if she talks about aborting the baby then know you were about to enter the a marriage of hell but insist you are ready to take care of the child and you do not support any abortion. If she does it without your knowledge then be happy because you will not be guilty of anything. However I can bet that she will definitely accept the pregnancy and marry you.
see as ur sense dey leak like soakaway... So ur advice is to get her pregnant for guarantee abi... Mtcheeeeeew
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Gracejeri(f): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Youre still asking

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by princfred(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

Mr Op consider yourself a married man.
She is a helpmate and youve git thr evidence of blessings. Dont waste a second more such ladies are rare.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by madridsta007(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

Hardworking, honest, respectful.... And you are still asking this question?
Na wa for men lol
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Sicilyjoe: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Op I want to as u if u have dated some girls in the past or presently for u to conclude on her because all ur narration is all about business, the girls u terminated thier appointment until she came around, anyway can u tell me more about ur business because am looking for a profitable business I can venture in but not any at moment ?
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Blacksavage: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Boss she is the angel you ve being waiting for... Oya i command you to give her the ring...
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by srclark: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Adakintroy2 post=80221075]
girls that age are mostly attracted to men that assist them financially and that can backfire in the nearest future
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by cacnig111: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Omo you dey waste time jare, pray to God for direction.... Abeg no waste time jare...... Pls send IV to us oooo.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by ObaKlaz: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know what I've been through with women. The curvy ones, smart ones, carreer-obssessed ones, the gorgeous but unintelligent ones... They all come with their nasty baggage, none has been a plus in my life! This brother has a blessing staring him in the face! God, please I'm ready. Over-ready, in fact! Please, remember me and send me that one that would be a plus and a blessing to my life. Please, Lord.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by omoiyalayi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
SavageBoy:

who's dis old farm tool

pls can someone remind me d name of the old farm tool I'm talking about here grin

Oh
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
You have gotten who you need to make life and business meaningful to you, go ahead and enjoy your gift
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by marriage1: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is clear and open that you guys have feeling for each other.
What matters in Marriage is love and the love is currently there.
Move on with your decision to marry her, she's already good so she will make a good wife for you.
Invite me to celebrate with you guys on that day o.
Happy Marriage life. cheesy
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by deebee13(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
feodan:
@ Deebee13 wat do u have to say concerning dis ?

smiley Well, the heart wants what the heart wants...
I wish them all the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by nuelyoyo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Don't propose yet. You guys can court for maybe a year or two to closely study what kind of girl she is. Oh who am I kidding, she's worked for you for over a year, I'm sure you know more than enough.

But if it was me, I won't marry or date her. I'd cast my net somewhere else (although it's too late for you now)

The reason I won't date her is because she's good for business and it's very very hard to find someone to replace her.
that she is good for business is the reason why he should wife her. Why make a woman who is good for business and can pass for a wife remain your staff, with the risk that another business outfit can poach her, when you can marry her , and make her your permanent business partner?
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues?

Bros, can u plz give me Lucy's no?

Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.