Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (989 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day nlanders i know this is not the right section to seek for this kind of advice but i love romance section,let me make it short
my name is Dan am 23yrs i have a frd who works in Dubai so he just call me two days ago telling me that where he works that they need cleaners two and de salary its 150,000 and 110,000 per month he said they will do visa and everything but u are de one to pay for ur flight ticket which is abt 180k pls advice me am just a shoe seller in naija and i dnt earn quarter of de salary he is saying a month And he said de work is like 8 to 9 hours daily
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Bhadbabie: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Scammer run for your life
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bhadbabie:
Scammer run for your life
How sir
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by luvyaself95(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
I once had this type of offer but i couldn't get the ticket money and the shit people say about dubai scare me off
but if you're want to do it and have the ticket money it left to you so pray about it and decide...
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
I once had this type of offer but i couldn't get the ticket money and the shit people say about dubai scare me off
but if you're want to do it and have the ticket money it left to you so pray about it and decide...
thankz alot
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Advice me pls make i go abi make i dey naija
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
depumpin:
Good day nlanders i know this is not the right section to seek for this kind of advice but i love romance section,let me make it short
my name is Dan am 23yrs i have a frd who works in Dubai so he just call me two days ago telling me that where he works that they need cleaners two and de salary its 150,000 and 110,000 per month he said they will do visa and everything but u are de one to pay for ur flight ticket which is abt 180k pls advice me am just a shoe seller in naija and i dnt earn quarter of de salary he is saying a month

They will have to send you an employment contract that you would have to sign before they can make a working visa for you. If the working visa is issued then I guess you will only have to find flight money.... You could also ask them to pay for the travel and take a monthly cut on your salary to repay the money

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

They will have to send you an employment contract that you would have to sign before they can make a working visa for you. If the working visa is issued then I guess you will only have to find flight money.... You could also ask them to pay for the travel and take a monthly cut on your salary to repay the money
tank u sir i appreciate
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ebonyggurl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
depumpin:
my name is Dan am 23yrs i have a frd who works in Dubai so he just call me two days ago telling me that where he works that they need cleaners two and de salary its 150,000 and 110,000 per month he said they will do visa and everything but u are de one to pay for ur flight ticket which is abt 180k pls advice me am just a shoe seller in naija and i dnt earn quarter of de salary he is saying a month And he said de work is like 8 to 9 hours daily

I once heard that foreign cleaners are treated like crap in dubai and that no matter how they beat or maltreat you, you wouldn't be able to leave until the contract is over. I wouldn't go if I were you

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I once heard that foreign cleaners are treated like crap in dubai and that no matter how they beat or maltreat you, you wouldn't be able to leave until the contract is over. I wouldn't go if I were you
hmmmmm sha i like ur advice but if de place is bad i know he will not contact me

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ebonyggurl(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
depumpin:

hmmmmm sha i like ur advice but if de place is bad i know he will not contact me

I also heard that "agents" get paid a certain amount for every individual or worker they bring. That "friend" of yours might only be interested in the money he will make on your head trust me. Dubai is a no no for menial workers
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I also heard that "agents" get paid a certain amount for every individual or worker they bring. That "friend" of yours might only be interested in the money he will make on your head trust me. Dubai is a no no for menial workers
but arleast 110k is a nice offer

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ebonyggurl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
depumpin:

Yea...well...if you're willing to be maltreated, go ahead.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by depumpin(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yea...well...if you're willing to be maltreated, go ahead.
thanks alot but its not all that maltreat

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by raphemmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
depumpin:

hey OP be very careful because the days are evil.

Does it mean that there is no person in Dubai that ur friend can link to the job?

Does it mean that those people looking for a cleaner can't get someone desperate in need for a source of livelihood in Dubai?

Imagine linking someone all the way from Nigeria to Dubai.
I believe processing Visa can take longer time.

Does it mean that the people looking for the cleaner (if it is true) can wait for such long?

Please OP think twice about this offer.

Remember people are wicked now, that somebody will come and promise a struggling fellow free visa to abroad and a job, only for the person to get there and will be killed and the internal organ (KIDNEY) will be sold for Money.

Op, people are desperate for money and they are going extra-miles doing abominable things to get the money.

Op, prayer hard and seek for God's direction.

This is my advise for you..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2019
how well do u know dz person?

if it's legit, da company will send u a contract form to fill which will be used for ur visa.

when u get that form, look up da company's name and their work on da internet to confirm da authenticity
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2019
depumpin:

wow bye bye oooo .... The beginning of slavery
Dubai ...spits
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 16, 2019
It sounds sketchy, OP.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 16, 2019
From all the response this guy is giving he has made up his mind to go
Pls people allow him to go... he will give us the tales while there
See I can raise fund for anybody to come back home...

Dubai is bad , infact all Arab countries
A friend of mine went to Quater with 5 years visa and work permit
only to work in a mall as a cleaner and on to that the sponsor who is
a Quatari get 60% cut on his salary ... just to sign his papers
at the end of the month..

If no go your eyes will not clear..

Please I sell ticket oooo

#Nigeriaembassy#

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. / What Would Be Your Advice To This Nairalander In This Situation? / Nigerian Lady Expresses Excitement As Her Mother Marries For The Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.