Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Need Help, Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help, Guys (795 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / I Need Help Guys. Do I Forgive And Marry Her? / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help, Guys by Godmother(f): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2010
Alright guys, I think I should be the first to scold myself. Ithought about this through out yesterday and I came to realize that it wasnt just risky putting the number here, it was silly as well. So I have taken it off and hope that I havent done any damage
Re: Need Help, Guys by Omolola1(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2010
You nor dey fear? how can u drop your boyfriend's number on the internet. That is invasion of privacy
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2010
send me 750 MTN lemme call him straight away!!
Re: Need Help, Guys by Macgreat(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2010

Call cool FM. . . instead of dropping your mans number here
Re: Need Help, Guys by Omolola1(f): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2010
Abi o, if my BF should try such nonsense, i wont take it likely wiv him at all
Re: Need Help, Guys by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2010
@poster
so, having 100s, if not 1000s of people disturb your bf (probably at work or at night) is going to help you in your relationship?!
i dont buy it and i think you are just a silly person trying to make a living hell out of some guy who probably dumped you or worst.

you better remove that number because, even if your story was true, no man would be happy to receive these calls. . . . . . . . .especially not from complete strangers of NL!
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2010
^^

Cut the epistles man, grin grin

She is long gone,maybe Hawking oranges and grapes around your vicinity grin grin
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
If you insist I call him,I will but be rest assured you've lost him to me for good.
I'v got a very husky sexy voice,very few men can withstand,I could use it against you.And he definitely would find me appealing physically.
So, do I stil call him? BTW, thats romantic but guys wont appreciate it generally.
Re: Need Help, Guys by Omolola1(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
Odunnu, i like that! you have my support, LOL!
Re: Need Help, Guys by Beync(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ Poster, this cud be embarasin pls,
wrong idea.
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
Odunnu:

If you insist I call him,I will but be rest assured you've lost him to me for good.
I'v got a very husky sexy voice,very few men can withstand,I could use it against you.And he definitely would find me appealing physically.
So, do I stil call him? BTW, thats romantic but guys wont appreciate it generally.

Odunnu please call me,

My number is 080-190-don-dey-like-you

Im waiting,

Please hurry!!
Re: Need Help, Guys by MrCork21: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Godmother, madam are you fat? tongue
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Odunnu please call me,

My number is 080-190-don-dey-like-you

Im waiting,

Please hurry!!

Send me 1500 r'card now!
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
What has being fat got to do with ths?
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Odunnu:

Send me 1500 r'card now!
shocked shocked

I cant put the digits up here, grin grin

Peeps would steal it immediately even lola!!  grin grin

okay i would send it to your Facebook anyway! grin grin
Re: Need Help, Guys by yme1(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
i laugh in swahili at this cheesy
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
You and I knw u kant get me on facebook.
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2010
Odunnu:

You and I knw u kant get me on facebook.

cos you have blocked me off your friendz and changed your name and

Picture,lol im way smarter than that~ i can get you today if i want to~did you get my msg the other day, ( i hope our friendship remains like dis.)

Im tired of our fights!! BTW are u still in need of that card!! [size=3pt](im not usually like dis, so dont be scared i vulgar about anything i do outside NL)[/size]
grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

cos you have blocked me off your friendz and changed your name and

Picture,lol im way smarter than that~ i can get you today if i want to~did you get my msg the other day, ( i hope our friendship remains like dis.)

Im tired of our fights!! BTW are u still in need of that card!! [size=3pt](im not usually like dis, so dont be scared i vulgar about anything i do outside NL)[/size]
grin grin kiss kiss
i'l be stupid to change my name because of a tout like you and you've never been my friend on facebook,even for 10seconds
You got me thru a very close friend and sent a msg,I deleted that friend from my friend list,blocked your name,changed some privacy settings and ignored you[/b] until now.
Are u ok now?
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
Maybe you'l let me be now
Re: Need Help, Guys by Shakey02(f): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
@OP, I don't believe you want to connect with the guy on any level. I think he did something to get on your hit list and that is why you put his number out there.
Re: Need Help, Guys by Odunnu: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yea,that's another angle Shakey.
Re: Need Help, Guys by 1one: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
What's the big deal, a lady wants to do something outside the box for once considering how small the box is in the first place, if you dig the idea,call the dude, called him already, no hassle, it's his headache if he wants to paint black pictures about the idea.
Re: Need Help, Guys by snthesis(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2010
Odunnu:

i'l be silly to change my name because of a tout like you and you've never been my friend on facebook,even for 10seconds
You got me thru a very close friend and sent a msg,I deleted that friend from my friend list,blocked your name,changed some privacy settings and ignored you[/b] until now.
Are u ok now?
shocked shocked shocked shocked chei! 190 don suffer
Re: Need Help, Guys by Ikedonn(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2010
Go to a radio station .It's better there.
Re: Need Help, Guys by Ikedonn(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2010
Go to a radio station .It's better there.
Re: Need Help, Guys by 190: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2010
Odunnu:

i'l be silly to change my name because of a tout like you and you've never been my friend on facebook,even for 10seconds
Are u ok now?

ROTFLM,FAO, like a superstar!!
[size=3pt]Iim looking @ your profile pics rite now!![/size]

I dont like stalking but dont claim u smart,pweety ibogurl
Re: Need Help, Guys by Rocktation(f): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2010
It's great BUT. . .a million calls from a million people. IDK. I just hope you don't lose him over this.
Re: Need Help, Guys by Rocktation(f): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2010
I'll call anyway.
Re: Need Help, Guys by Godmother(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2010
I am not small-minded. If someone did something bad to me, I would never pay back the way people are suggesting

(1) (Reply)

I Was Named The Best Kisser In Nigeria Today / Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: / Breaking Up And Making Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.