Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey (5429 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
0KNM:
Nobody asked you

Nobody asked you to bring your dumbazz to my mentions, just keep it moving.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Nobody asked you to bring your dumbazz to my mentions, just keep it moving.
Don’t let me tell you bad words. If I have your time, you’ll deactivate
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Burgerlomo: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
Apart from Davido,Wizkid,Burnaboy and Kizz Daniel

Only Indo Baba can pull this much crowd in a foreign land.

Indo Baba performed at Afro best fest , a celebration of African Arts, music , food and culture.

© Lalasticlala. Seun

Where in NJ?
Never mind cool
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
0KNM:
Don’t let me tell you bad words. If I have your time, you’ll deactivate

Yeah right, many have tried and failed.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah right, many have tried and failed.
Your age increasing but your brain still not developing.

GTFOHB
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
0KNM:
Your age increasing but your brain still not developing.

GTFOHB

You shouldn't have brought your stu.pid azz to my mentions begging for my attention.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
khiaa:

You shouldn't have brought your stu.pid azz to my mentions begging for my attention.

You don’t tell me what to do and what not to do you fat piece of shït

What will I do with your attention? Just swerv left and keep swerving.

Bye
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
ennyhola:

If you have a problem with the Caption state it wide and clear.

But you trying to undermine Indo Baba is one thing I will never accept from you.

And I still stand on my caption! INDO lives in US and he most of his performance 100% are in the US.

Apart from Afrofest, when was the last time RUNTOWN performed overs?

Keep coming here posting rubbish that will only disgrace your unknown artist... The reality is that your artist is whack, and whether he performed at that fest or not, wouldn't have change anything, that's why you are trying so hard to make him trend with deceitful rubbish.

The majority of the people there came to see the top acts, that's why THEY are top artist, and your unknown artist (whatever his name is) ain't. Keep lying to yourself (while trying to fool brainless people) that your unknown artist is bigger than the following TOP NIGERIAN artist in the US: Femi Kuti, Asa, Tiwa savage, Runtown, Timaya, Psquare, Yemi Alade, Olamide, Phyno, 2baba, 9ice, Dbanj, Korede Bello, Reekado, Duncan Mighty, Falz, Harrysong, Patoranking, Kcee And 100s others you are insulting with the above rubbish.

Newsflash: just because someone never performed in the US certainly does not mean that your unknown artist is bigger than them in the US...That would be as deluded as saying that Skiibii is bigger than Beyoncé in Nigeria, simply because she never played there. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2019
0KNM:
You don’t tell me what to do and what not to do you fat piece of shït

What will I do with your attention? Just swerv left and keep swerving.

Bye

You brought your mo.ronic behind to my mentions pleading for my attention, now that you have it and it's not the kind of attention that you were seeking you want to cry like a bytch. cry cry Go sit your azz down somewhere and shut up. If you aren't seeking my attention don't post to me again.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

You brought your mo.ronic behind to my mentions pleading for my attention, now that you have it and it's not the kind of attention that you were seeking you want to cry like a bytch. cry cry Go sit your azz down somewhere and shut up. If you aren't seeking my attention don't post to me again.
You’re a deranged cow. Old wh0re
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Rilley(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

What is your problem? You are rude for no reason.
I don't like you.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by WorWorBoy: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

ignore him, he's just seeking for Attention.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
ignore him, he's just seeking for Attention.

You are right.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2019
Rilley:
I don't like you.

Nobody asked you to.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

Looks like the only way a guy can have khiaa's undivided attention is by insulting her grin other guys have learned from the dozen game u played with bigcow... Horn , it was a bad idea wasn't it
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Looks like the only way a guy can have khiaa's undivided attention is by insulting her grin other guys have learned from the dozen game u played with bigcow... Horn , it was a bad idea wasn't it

They are suckers, from now on I'll ignore them or if they really beg for my attention I will give it to them (if you know what I mean). grin How are you today?
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

They are suckers, from now on I'll ignore them or if they really beg for my attention I will give it to them (if you know what I mean). grin How are you today?
Lol sure I do

Not bad am good the sunny day is moving smoothly so far, how are you?
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol sure I do

Not bad am good the sunny day is moving smoothly so far, how are you?

I'm still up watching a movie and getting ready to go to bed. I'm on vacation so I am getting plenty of rest. smiley
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

I'm still up watching a movie and getting ready to go to bed. I'm on vacation so I am getting plenty of rest. smiley
That's good, I mean a well rested body is a healthy body, hope you do workouts at the gym too, all rest with no exercises is bad grin
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

That's good, I mean a well rested body is a healthy body, hope you do workouts at the gym too, all rest with no exercises is bad grin

I have my exercise equipment in my backyard and I also go biking.
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

I have my exercise equipment in my backyard and I also go biking.
Oh nice grin I can now imagine your sexy physique with ease wink not on a Vaseline level though
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by khiaa(f): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oh nice grin I can now imagine your sexy physique with ease wink not on a Vaseline level though

LMAO grin You are nasty. I'm in bed now, I'll check you later. Good-nite/morning.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin You are nasty. I'm in bed now, I'll check you later. Good-nite/morning.
Goodnight dear kiss
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Goodnight dear kiss
Really. grin

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
ennyhola:

Really. grin
Really what?
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by BLUEJAYY: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
ennyhola:
Really. grin
grin
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by BLUEJAYY: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
ennyhola:
Really. grin
grin
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really what?
You guys ..how it all ended grin
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Deepfeel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
ennyhola:

You guys ..how it all ended grin
How did what end undecided
Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Bigcowhorn: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
khiaa:

Do you miss me? wink

Of course, he does. That's a womanwrapper by name, deepfeel. And, babe, are you not supposed to be on vacation or something. Surely the holiday should apply to your moods. You've been fire and brimstone on this platform all this while.

1 Like

Re: 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey by Bigcowhorn: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Goodnight dear kiss

Womanwaropper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake / MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.