Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (7040 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Is This Enough Reason For Her To Block Me? / I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2019
pcguru1:

Stop wasting your time with broke girls, she has nothing to offer you too in return.
most of them dress as if they are in money .. I got to know is packaging

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by carter009(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Your right, hungry hoes everywhere.
raphroye:
You start owing Naija ladies money the moment you ask them out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ikennamadu1(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Vega100:
U are the only sensible guy on this thread.
You self no get sense.. So u dey use Vega100 dey bleep.. Ode

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
most of them dress as if they are in money .. I got to know is packaging

Exactly, the best thing a babe has done for me was get me a job in a top company that changed my career forever because of that, I cant hang with broke girls, because the reasonable ones have lot to offer like support, advice and counselling.

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Vega100: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2019
ikennamadu1:

You self no get sense.. So u dey use Vega100 dey bleep.. Ode

Na ur mouth I dey use swallow am? Wetin be ur own?
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by seanjy4konji: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
To some people forgiveness is a ssin..if u are in the category of women who play smart??always look back and know whee you do it to cos one day monkey will go market and will not come back home...yenyen yen....watch ur back..egungun be careful who you fuckks with.
dollyjoy:
All these because a sister asked for money? You just decline and wait to be deleted...everyone move on... She asked like a responsible girl. You either refuse or agree.... Either way, you will be sent to the trash can. A girl who likes and dig you won't ask you for money from the blues like that.

All these talk about luring her out yen yen yen sound crazy and not what a reasonable man should even consider.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by femmoy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
You're both gold diggers, just that you are after different types of gold.

u spoke my mind,they are both thieves just that in this case the bush meat caught up with the hunter.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by femmoy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
dollyjoy:
That is the easiest way to dump a pester really... Ask for money knowing fully well it is inappropriate,they refuse and a sister use it as a leverage... No deal

why didn't she say she was a hoe from the onset and bargain the price with him instead of acting stupid? and u support the habit na wah o so many hoes on Nairaland these days.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
femmoy:

why didn't she say she was a hoe from the onset and bargain the price with him instead of acting stupid? and u support the habit na wah o so many hoes on Nairaland these days.
Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by mmadu5(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
That babe clearly does that for a living . Trust me it's like face to face scam . She knows by the time she dress up and walk around 1 or 2 guys will ask her number .broke hoess Nigerian girls deserves to be raped beaten and killed .. they are useless scum of the earth . Imagine one stupid girl I met we went out on a date for the first time .. immediately we sat down she starts asking to order food . Fried rice extra chicken and salad with take away to give her supposedly sister at home. That is when I laugh in my mind texted a friend to call me immediately and I acted like it was an important call . Told her to excuse me it was my Boss she's already munching on the food . Like a hungry lion I sharply answer my fake call sneak out the back enter my car and drove off till today she's still calling and texting me that God will punish me or im a fool . Who cares ..I will do it again and again if the opportunity arises .

8 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Any proper babe will just give these so called "pester" a wrong number, rather than lower herself and beg for money like a two bit deluded wh0re
some are so persistent as to call wrong number in your presence. this strategy is the next best thing

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
joy Wich level nah....wetin be your own.... don't let me deal with you...who is a pester..fish brain ...ode oponu...suberu apa... come make I Bleep you ..give you money werey ...ole .. hypocrites..

When a man is not brought up to respect women, what you get is a man who victimizes and abuses women

2 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
It is not every lady that a guy should approach. You just meet a girl somewhere and shoot your shot. Is she your spec, your taste, your level...or anything goes for you.

Some guys don't have a spec. It's just "where belle face". They will now come and open thread to insult us all.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
some are so persistent as to call wrong number in your presence. this strategy is the next best thing

Would you really care about the above to the point of giving this foolish stranger your REAL number (and then afterwards begging for money to get rid of him)?!
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
ImaIma1:
It is not every lady that a guy should approach. You just meet a girl somewhere and shoot your shot. Is she your spec, your taste, your level...or anything goes for you.

Some guys don't have a spec. It's just "where belle face". They will now come and open thread to insult us all.

Sadly, it's the law of life. We all know that the more women a man approaches, the better his chances are... The reality is that there is nothing like "specs/level", but there is only DESIRE. If you see a babe and you feel attracted then go for it. how you react when she says "no thank you" is the real issue here.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
For the love of God, read this before you EVER talk to another woman again. If you disobey, you'll look back with regrets.

Book Number 3

Do you want a girlfriend or a wife or are you tired of being rejected and friendzoned? If yes, download the free version of Mr. Friendzone to see what is inside.

Download Mr. Friendzone Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Would you really care about the above to the point of giving this foolish stranger your REAL number (and then afterwards begging for money to get rid of him)?!
you are asking the wrong questions.

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are asking the wrong questions.

I beg to differ... Some lady wrote:

dollyjoy:
That is the easiest way to dump a pester really... Ask for money knowing fully well it is inappropriate,they refuse and a sister use it as a leverage... No deal

So I replied:

MrBrownJay1:
Any proper babe will just give these so called "pester" a wrong number, rather than lower herself and beg for money like a two bit deluded wh0re

Therefore, you quoted me saying that:

funmisticqueen:

So, my question to you IS:
Would you rather give a fake number and have a persistent stranger pester you OR give your real number and Thereafter act like a cheap two bit wh0re and beg him for money?!

Btw: what would you do if that said pestering man agrees to give you the money, so long as you meet him at his home (and probably spread your legs)?!

2 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, it's the law of life. We all know that the more women a man approaches, the better his chances are... The reality is that there is nothing like "specs/level", but there is only DESIRE. If you see a babe and you feel attracted then go for it. how you react when she says "no thank you" is the real issue here.

There are specs and levels. It's the reason why you won't just stop a street hawker on the road to "toast" her.

Or an average educated lady would date a vulcanizer for instance. I know what I mean by specs and levels. They exist
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Blackfire:
@op you are poor boy, send me her number let me dash her #300,000.

I hate poor people always complaining.
?
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

There are specs and levels. It's the reason why you won't just stop a street hawker on the road to "toast" her.

Or an average educated lady would date a vulcanizer for instance. I know what I mean by specs and levels. They exist

I guess we are different...I see nothing wrong with a hawker or vulcanizer, so long as they provide the desire to know them (that I seek). You would be amazed the type of down to earth gem you find in such environment, and most importantly, you wouldn't be limiting yourself.

Especially in Nigeria where jobs are scarce, you could meet a hawker/vulcanizer who are highly educated, and thus showing the proper character by doing something right (rather than looking down on HARDWORK and instead selling themselves to the highest bidder)

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by kenigwe18: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

grin anywhere belle face... That part got me
Well anyway hope you know same goes for babes too
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2019
dollyjoy:

Ask me for money in that manner and I will ask you for sex. Let's see who plays better.
Prostitutes seeking consolation.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I beg to differ... Some lady wrote:

So I replied:

Therefore, you quoted me saying that:

So, my question to you IS:
Would you rather give a fake number and have a persistent stranger pester you OR give your real number and Thereafter act like a cheap two bit wh0re and beg him for money?!

Btw: what would you do if that said pestering man agrees to give you the money, so long as you meet him at his home (and probably spread your legs)?!
i actually answered your question, then erased it when i read it again.

Never ever use the word wh0re or any other degrading term to quote me, i will not answer you. i am a lady, not the same as the whores in your house. If you cannot ask a question politely, then don't quote me again. i have never treated savages like gentlemen and do not intend to start with you. i will give you an answer when you have learned to be polite.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I guess we are different...I see nothing wrong with a hawker or vulcanizer, so long as they provide the desire to know them (that I seek). You would be amazed the type of down to earth gem you find in such environment, and most importantly, you wouldn't be limiting yourself.

Especially in Nigeria where jobs are scarce, you could meet a hawker/vulcanizer who are highly educated, and thus showing the proper character by doing something right (rather than looking down on HARDWORK and instead selling themselves to the highest bidder)

I don't look down on people. Infact, the woman that used to clean the compound where I live is my friend. She was even the one that gave my baby het first bath when she came from the hospital.

Some people can be casual friends, acquaintances, etc. It's not everyone that can even be close friends because you need to share values, ideas and be on the same page.

When you now talk of a relationship and eventually marriage, there should be compatibility. It's even taught in marriage counseling...mental compatibility, physical compatibility, etc.

When you are with someone that is far below your mental level, it's hard to share ideas and communicate effectively. You will end up always talking to someone else and that won't foster closeness. Trust me.

I can relate freely with every kind of person but when it comes to who I share the innermost part of myself with, I don't take it casually
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
kenigwe18:

grin anywhere belle face... That part got me
Well anyway hope you know same goes for babes too

Same goes for everyone. But in this case, we are talking about the op...a guy. Many guys allow konji direct their choices and now come to cry foul.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by kebliss(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2019
I initiated a chat with this babe on Facebook, after a while babe started writing me dear, I was like dis one is upto something. The next thing was "dear please help me with money I want to refill my cooking gas". I simply told her I would have love to but not dispose to her request and the conversation ended. After some days we got chatting again, next thing she started writing dear again, for my mind wetin dis one dae find again ?! Billing don start o babe say she wan buy hand out make I find ber money, I politely and stylishly turn her down. The next thing she wrote was "can I block you?" That since I can't help her out financially no need of been friends. I simply told her she's free .
Shuuu ! Who does dat ?!
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't look down on people. Infact, the woman that used to clean the compound where I live is my friend. She was even the one that gave my baby het first bath when she came from the hospital.

Some people can be casual friends, acquaintances, etc. It's not everyone that can even be close friends because you need to share values, ideas and be on the same page.

When you now talk of a relationship and eventually marriage, there should be compatibility. It's even taught in marriage counseling...mental compatibility, physical compatibility, etc.

When you are with someone that is far below your mental level, it's hard to share ideas and communicate effectively. You will end up always talking to someone else and that won't foster closeness. Trust me.

I can relate freely with every kind of person but when it comes to who I share the innermost part of myself with, I don't take it casually

I am sorry but I don't judge people based on their jobs, and I certainly don't automatically assume that I could never be compatible with a hardworking person who don't have the perfect job. You first have to communicate with that person and get to know them before you can judge as to whether or not you guys are compatible (emotionally/physically). Just giving them a look and saying that you ain't compatible, without knowing anything about them, will make you pass by some fantastic people in life.

How can you say that someone is not on your mental level, solely because, at that particular moment in time, they don't have a great job?

The fact that you believe that a person in Nigeria with such job is automatically "far below" you, IMHO, is totally wrong but also very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i actually answered your question, then erased it when i read it again.

Never ever use the word wh0re or any other degrading term to quote me, i will not answer you. i am a lady, not the same as the whores in your house. If you cannot ask a question politely, then don't quote me again. i have never treated savages like gentlemen and do not intend to start with you. i will give you an answer when you have learned to be polite.

If it barks like an animal then why shouldn't I call it an animal.... A woman who begs total strangers for money, In order to meet/date them or whatever, is a Wh0re... And if women don't want to be treated like wh0res, then they certainly shouldn't act like wh0res.
Have a great day!

3 Likes

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by kenigwe18: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

Same goes for everyone. But in this case, we are talking about the op...a guy. Many guys allow konji direct their choices and no come to cry foul.
Hmmm
Lemme reserve my comment here lipsrsealed
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am sorry but I don't judge people based on their jobs, and I certainly don't automatically assume that I could never be compatible with a hardworking person who don't have the perfect job. You first have to communicate with that person and get to know them before you can judge as to whether or not you guys are compatible (emotionally/physically). Just giving them a look and saying that you ain't compatible, without knowing anything about them, will make you pass by some fantastic people in life.

How can you say that someone is not on your mental level, solely because, at that particular moment in time, they don't have a great job?

The fact that you believe that a person in Nigeria with such job is automatically "far below" you, IMHO, is totally wrong but also very sad.

It's not by merely looking at the person. It comes from relating with a person. I know you understand what I mean and you won't just date anyone for dating sake except it's konji as some guys blame.

Even if you want to claim that you don't look down on people, I am sure you have never dated ladies in the category i mentioned.

Ok. Your current girlfriend... what does she do? Or your past girlfriends, what were they into?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Robots: This Robort Can Give Almost The Same Sexual Pleasure Like Human / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones. / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.