Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (7229 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Is This Enough Reason For Her To Block Me? / I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
kenigwe18:

Hmmm
Lemme reserve my comment here lipsrsealed

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's not by merely looking at the person. It comes from relating with a person. I know you understand what I mean and you won't just date anyone for dating sake except it's konji as some guys blame.

But if you don't approach them because, as you stated , they are hawking/vulcanizing, then how can you relate to them?!

Even if you want to claim that you don't look down on people, I am sure you have never dated ladies in the category i mentioned.

On this side of the world, people would hawk in a different way... They would lay a blanket on a street corner, put their items on it and sell to people passing by. Nothing wrong with these people... Yeah some are just lazy good for nothing people begging, but the majority are just fantastic people going through an unlucky moment, trying to stay afloat.

Ok. Your current girlfriend... what does she do? Or your past girlfriends, what were they into?

You are talking to someone who has travelled the world, and dated women from all walks of life.... The list would be too long, but let me tell you a true story. I had an ex in Rio that you would give ONE look and you would automatically think she was a bum. She was always talking to the street girls at night... Turns out, the babe owns a dozen hair salon all over Rio, and she made her fortune opening her salons at night catering for all the prostitutes beauty needs. Same as I Dated a girl in China that I had met in a biz where she was like the errand girl (all the BS jobs she would do it) turns out she is the daughter of one of the richest man in Beijing, doing an internship there.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

But if you don't approach them because, as you stated , they are hawking/vulcanizing, then how can you relate to them?!

On this side of the world, people would hawk in a different way... They would lay a blanket on a street corner, put their items on it and sell to people passing by. Nothing wrong with these people... Yeah some are just lazy good for nothing people begging, but the majority are just fantastic people going through an unlucky moment, trying to stay afloat.

You are talking to someone who has travelled the world, and dated women from all walks of life.... The list would be too long, but let me tell you a true story. I had an ex in Rio that you would give ONE look and you would automatically think she was a bum. She was always talking to the street girls at night... Turns out, the babe owns a dozen hair salon all over Rio, and she made her fortune opening her salons at night catering for all the prostitutes beauty needs. Same as I Dated a girl in China that I had met in a biz where she was like the errand girl (all the BS jobs she would do it) turns out she is the daughter of one of the richest man in Beijingt, doing an internship there.

I am talking about those I have personally related to, not just judging them from far. I can't possibly speak to everybody. And I won't date someone just to prove a point if the person and I are not compatible in any way.

You dated people that were unassuming but turned out they were actually knowledgeable and exposed. It's a different thing if you say you have dated our regular uneducated and uncultured ladies here.

A lady that you can't communicate with because when you are talking about how Trump is making racists comments about Dem congresswomen, she is talking about how the price of ponmo has gone up.

On this side of the world where you come from, the knowledge gap between two people can be very wide because Africans do not read leisurely as much as non Africans.

So when a guy just shoots his shots at any lady just because she is female and he has no particular standard, he should catch whatever she throws at him in good faith.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ManAmongMen: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
that's a babaric act from the young lady... but since she blocked you I suggest you consult the oracles in a way to make her come back to you... you must chop that girl .

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

I am talking about those I have personally related to, not just judging them from far. I can't possibly speak to everybody. And I won't date someone just to prove a point if the person and I are not compatible in any way.

You dated people that were unassuming but turned out they were actually knowledgeable and exposed. It's a different thing if you say you have dated our regular uneducated and uncultured ladies here.

A lady that you can't communicate with because when you are talking about how Trump is making racists comments about Dem congresswomen, she is talking about how the price of ponmo has gone up.

On this side of the world where you come from, the knowledge gap between two people can be very wide because Africans do not read leisurely as much as non Africans.

So when a guy just shoots his shots at any lady just because she is female and he has no particular standard, he should catch whatever she throws at him in good faith.

Sista, you are changing your tune, check what you wrote below in bold

ImaIma1:
There are specs and levels. It's the reason why you won't just stop a street hawker on the road to "toast" her.

Or an average educated lady would date a vulcanizer for instance. I know what I mean by specs and levels. They exist

So as I say again, me I would stop a hawker and get to know her before I would judge such person as unsuitable/incompatible...that's the 1st rule of relating with someone. If I see someone that fires my desire to know them, then I would talk to them, regardless if they are selling in the street or changing tyres.

My standards are very simple.... If the initial physical attraction is there, then why not engage them?

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
It is not every lady that a guy should approach. You just meet a girl somewhere and shoot your shot. Is she your spec, your taste, your level...or anything goes for you.

Some guys don't have a spec. It's just "where belle face". They will now come and open thread to insult us all.

So it's ok for a gurl to ask a guy she just met for money??

1 Like

Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[/b]

So as I say again, me I would stop a hawker and get to know her before I would judge such person as unsuitable/incompatible...that's the 1st rule of relating with someone. If I see someone that fires my desire to know them, then I would talk to them, regardless if they are selling in the street or changing tyres.

My standards are very simple.... If the initial physical attraction is there, then why not engage them?

I am not changing my stance.

I am saying people should have a standard and not just ask out any random person.

And as I said, I don't conclude about people before relating with them. It doesn't mean I would date anyone just to prove that I don't look down on people even when it doesn't work for me.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
1Sharon:

So it's ok for a gurl to ask a guy she just met for money??

Is that what I said or what you implied?
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by kenigwe18: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[/b]

BroH you just hit the nail
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by Bossjakande: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

lol
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

I am not changing my stance.

I am saying people should have a standard and not just ask out any random person.

And as I said, I don't conclude about people before relating with them. It doesn't mean I would date anyone just to prove that I don't look down on people even when it doesn't work for me.

Then you should have agreed when I wrote my initial post below (especially the bold part):

MrBrownJay1:
I am sorry but I don't judge people based on their jobs, and I certainly don't automatically assume that I could never be compatible with a hardworking person who don't have the perfect job. You first have to communicate with that person and get to know them before you can judge as to whether or not you guys are compatible (emotionally/physically). Just giving them a look and saying that you ain't compatible, without knowing anything about them, will make you pass by some fantastic people in life.

How can you say that someone is not on your mental level, solely because, at that particular moment in time, they don't have a great job?

The fact that you believe that a person in Nigeria with such job is automatically "far below" you, IMHO, is totally wrong but also very sad.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

From your post, it seems you implied the OP got what he deserved cos he goes any girl that Isn't his speck.

Why should you feel insulted?
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by ImaIma1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
1Sharon:

From your post, it seems you implied the OP got what he deserved cos he goes any girl that Isn't his speck.

Why should you feel insulted?

When did I say I felt insulted. I don't understand your assumptions.

My post is simple...if you go for just any girl just for the sake of it, you have to catch whatever she throws at you.

And in this case, the op went for the classless type that ended up asking him for money. It's not every girl that should be "toasted". Or perhaps the op and the girl one of a kind. They both wanted something.
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by 1Sharon(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

When did I say I felt insulted. I don't understand your assumptions.

My post is simple...if you go for just any girl just for the sake of it, you have to catch whatever she throws at you.

And in this case, the op went for the classless type that ended up asking him for money. It's not every girl that should be "toasted". Or perhaps the op and the girl one of a kind. They both wanted something.

Ok you're right. I do agree with you actually.

I just don't feel women should feel insulted if the topic doesn't apply to them
Re: Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp by yazga: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
tongue
ManAmongMen:
that's a babaric act from the young lady... but since she blocked you I suggest you consult the oracles in a way to make her come back to you... you must chop that girl .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends / My Babe No Get Sense At All / Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.