Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself (54472 Views)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Photos Of Grace Wambui From Kiambu Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Kennitrust(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
She still remains SINGLE

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Meedon: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Stricklybidness(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
MGab25:
Should We Call this "Self Love"?

Chai! What a Love Story!
Tats the right word...
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by imitateMe(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
indigenous234:
Wow
It's not too late to ask me out.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Chijeep(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
a times som ppl will just use der hand n throw away hope by demselves...
this is wat nt bn born again always leads to.
chai... my ppl perish 4 lack of faith

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by koyyess: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
No negroe wants to marry her because she is disabled.

A good reason why females should always have good taste and never lower their standards because negroes won't do otherwise.

Sorry girl...

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Georgina Wambui- is wife and Mr Cucumber is d Husband grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
She does not want to ruin her life being under the yoke of hope.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by otherway: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It's all about loving urself sha.. after all, those people she thought was her friends are not really her friends.. undecided

But at least, she has her fambam who helped her through and accepted her decision by marrying herself..

I don't know if I'm just different ...

I can marry any lady no matter her disability as long as she is sexually pleasing to my eyes and of good manners.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by JikanTaalolo: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
SO SHE GO MASTURBATE TIRE.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Haykinsofficial: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided undecidedChoi!
Her pvccy wil juz remain there idle...wasting away.
Dis life sef

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by donprinyo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Weird peeps

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Demezaza: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
K
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by godofuck231: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
jaymejate:
Ladies be like...
No one can break my heart.
Self love
they actually end up f#cking themselves , that's why cucumber no de finish for their fridge
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
I believe she has a mental disorder lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
they actually end up f#cking themselves , that's why cucumber no de finish for their fridge

And when u go over u will still be rushing salad that they serve u with used and abused cucumbers tongue May God help us oo
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
dairykidd:

And when u go over u will still be rushing salad that they serve u with used and abused cucumbers tongue May God help us oo
guilty as charged
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by johndik(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
what happy couple
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
godofuck231:
guilty as charged

grin
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by bionixs: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
Georgina Wambui, a 33 Years old Kenya National has gotten married to herself after she was engaged in a fatal accident which made her wheelchair-Bound.

Georgina Wambui was engaged to a man before she got involved in the accident, she called it quit after that.
Georgina Wambui made up her mind to marry herself because she’s now wheelchair-bound and has no man in her life.
According to Georgina, her life took a terrible turn when she got involved in an accident in 2014 which made almost all her friends distance their selves from her.

She said; "After the accident, I lost of my friends who were close to me. That changed me a lot, it gave me a lot of strength. It made me realize some people are there to stay and others are not. This is one reason why I choose very few people around myself,"

Georgina chose the day of her 32nd birthday, which was on 1st of June, 2018 to engage herself, and she also made it known to her close friends and family members that she’ll be getting married to herself the following year.

Her close friends and family members were amused when she made her intention known to them, they thought she was crazy, so they tried changing her mind and convincing her to wait for a man to tie the knot with her, but her mind was made up already.

Lo and Behold, on Saturday, June 1st, 2019, she organized a colourful wedding and got married to herself, to the amazement of her friends and family members.

Georgina ordered a wedding cake and got the cake decorated with "Gee weds Gee". She got herself ‘Brides’ maids’ and rocked her wedding with them. I bet You’ll Love to watch a Video Coverage of the event!

She said "I chose to do that according to the inner feeling in me, not because I don't believe in love, I do believe in love, I believe in marriage but I chose I will go for what I want not what the society wants,"

When Georgina was asked what she really wishes for, she replied “Happiness”!

She also disclosed that she so-much desire getting married to a man and living a happy life, but it really looks impossible for her now, so she had to create her own ‘Happiness’.

Georgina said; "You may choose to wait but will you wait for the rest of your life. I really wanted to be married to a man but it has taken longer than what I expected, that is why I decided I will go ahead and marry myself,"

Regardless of the fact that she’s married to herself, she’s very faithful she’ll surely bear children one day. According to her, she doesn’t even mind if she bears a child with a deadbeat dad because she just wants a child, but she’s hoping that a responsible and genuine man can come into her life.

She said; "After my wedding, the next thing is getting a child, that is where I'm heading now,"

Georgina also announced on her social platforms that she’s interested in being a wheelchair Model.

Watch Video
https://www.yugo.com.ng/meet-33-year-old-kenyan-wheelchair-bound-woman-who-married-herself/

selfish woman
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by luluosas(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Does that also implies that she is using intimacy gadgets on herself?

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Monday60655(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
She should try as well and pregnant her self
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by samwash(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
If she come finally see man wen wan marry her, so go first divorce herself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by teejona(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
Georgina Wambui, a 33 Years old Kenya National has gotten married to herself after she was engaged in a fatal accident which made her wheelchair-Bound.

Georgina Wambui was engaged to a man before she got involved in the accident, she called it quit after that.
Georgina Wambui made up her mind to marry herself because she’s now wheelchair-bound and has no man in her life.
According to Georgina, her life took a terrible turn when she got involved in an accident in 2014 which made almost all her friends distance their selves from her.

She said; "After the accident, I lost of my friends who were close to me. That changed me a lot, it gave me a lot of strength. It made me realize some people are there to stay and others are not. This is one reason why I choose very few people around myself,"

Georgina chose the day of her 32nd birthday, which was on 1st of June, 2018 to engage herself, and she also made it known to her close friends and family members that she’ll be getting married to herself the following year.

Her close friends and family members were amused when she made her intention known to them, they thought she was crazy, so they tried changing her mind and convincing her to wait for a man to tie the knot with her, but her mind was made up already.

Lo and Behold, on Saturday, June 1st, 2019, she organized a colourful wedding and got married to herself, to the amazement of her friends and family members.

Georgina ordered a wedding cake and got the cake decorated with "Gee weds Gee". She got herself ‘Brides’ maids’ and rocked her wedding with them. I bet You’ll Love to watch a Video Coverage of the event!

She said "I chose to do that according to the inner feeling in me, not because I don't believe in love, I do believe in love, I believe in marriage but I chose I will go for what I want not what the society wants,"

When Georgina was asked what she really wishes for, she replied “Happiness”!

She also disclosed that she so-much desire getting married to a man and living a happy life, but it really looks impossible for her now, so she had to create her own ‘Happiness’.

Georgina said; "You may choose to wait but will you wait for the rest of your life. I really wanted to be married to a man but it has taken longer than what I expected, that is why I decided I will go ahead and marry myself,"

Regardless of the fact that she’s married to herself, she’s very faithful she’ll surely bear children one day. According to her, she doesn’t even mind if she bears a child with a deadbeat dad because she just wants a child, but she’s hoping that a responsible and genuine man can come into her life.

She said; "After my wedding, the next thing is getting a child, that is where I'm heading now,"

Georgina also announced on her social platforms that she’s interested in being a wheelchair Model.

Watch Video
https://www.yugo.com.ng/meet-33-year-old-kenyan-wheelchair-bound-woman-who-married-herself/

I love Nigeria who will take u serious should u make this senseless decision? not to talk helping to plan or even attending.

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
#Moral Lesson of the story#Train your mind,for it is your greatest weapon in life...
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
#Moral Lesson#...Train your mind,for it is your greatest weapon in life(against the challenges of life)

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by OmoOshodi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Vaseline ti take over
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Olotito77: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can I have her contact , im single I ll be her friend and who knows.

All of you abusing her, may you not go through what she has passed through.
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by Gkemz: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Someone who was born able bodied just suddenly lost her limbs and hence confined in a wheelchair due to accident. Yes i understand how devastating and traumatic it may be not just losing your limbs but losing friends who should have stood by.
May God heal you and restore everything you've lost as a result of this accident just as he healed and restored Job in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by BlessedNiel: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Pessin wey no b virgin sef undecided lipsrsealed tongue

If I decide I want to marry her, now what? Ask her to divorce herself and get married to me? Or marry her while she's still married to herself?
Re: Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself by wakes: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2019
How can one marry oneself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.