Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (28691 Views)

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Is that how ur pant looks like

Definitely
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by AnalQueenluci: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
IamPlato:
Jesus Fvcking Christ! What The Fvck!

I Will Never Eat Pussy In My Life Again, Never...

Analqueenluci oya Come And Be Going

U can eat fresh pussy from a senior lady
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Xammie001(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2019
stop lieing jae
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Is that how ur pant looks like
No
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I am not interested in the BLOOD, since that one is sacrosanct for ladies. I am more interested in the IMPURITIES and DIRTINESS of the UNDIES....
That pant needs 911 treatment.
Above all, I blame the Guy for posting such RUBBISH on this platform. He never knew such could re-engineer the BUBONIC PLAGUE
Lol. You mouthed.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Rilley(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by IamPlato(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U can eat fresh pussy from a senior lady
Thanks! Oya come And Come And Be Going!
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by jnichole(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
SavageSavior:
And your point is? undecided
why insulting women?
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2019
jnichole:
why insulting women?
I have my reasons, do you want to know? undecided
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by jnichole(m): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2019
SavageSavior:
yeah
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Blurr(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
omor..dis one na dirty benz!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by frozen70(f): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello.
Me and my friend met this 2babes on a normal day,to cut the story short. We clubbed and took them home the same day
This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them so we sent them out around 2AM

One of em forgot her bag,we searched the bag and found this “pants”below.

What dud you gain sending a woman out at that devilish hour ❓

Just because they refused you guys sex

That was a very bad one from you guys

Real men don't reat women like that because they have sisters too
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
frozen70:

What dud you gain sending a woman out at that devilish hour ❓

Just because they refused you guys sex

That was a very bad one from you guys

Real men don't reat women like that because they have sisters too

I just sent you a DM
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
SavageSavior:

Sure
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by frozen70(f): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

I just sent you a DM

So that when I don't reply, you will send me out at wee hrs ❓
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
frozen70:

So that when I don't reply, you will send me out at wee hrs ❓

Lols. So you believe all those frames grin
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by frozen70(f): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Lols. So you believe all those frames grin

Lol
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
frozen70:

Lol

Check your dm
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deathisfree:

Check your dm

Your monika said death is free, I dey fear you
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by ImaIma1(f): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
You guys are all focused on the pant and disregarding the fact that they sent the ladies out at such that dangerous hour just because they refused them sex.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by MetaPhysical: 4:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Are those supposed to be sumo wrestler rope undies or what? Where you get these girls sef? Post their picture abeg.

Toto wey dem take curse toto!

OP,
Theres reason all kinds of pretty, colorful and eye appealing products are marketed for girls. It is by design to hide their filth, mask their ugliness and cover their odor. When you see a girl in lingerie and you begin dial your atm to check if your balance get weight na the lingerie cause am. If she takes off the corset, her cocacola shape go dissapear. If she pulls the garther and leather straps off na blubber dey under.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Soulless:

Sorry soullessgrin grin grin grin
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Graysons: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=WorWorBoy post=80387385][/quote]
lol.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by prosper87: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Deathisfree:

Strange but truth
yes oo
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by NelviusGrey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
And one mumu somewhere go still give this kine girl head... cry

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by anochuko01(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
A girl told me she doesn't like guys wearing loose boxers, she went on to talk how irritating loose boxers can be,
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Polynek(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Liar
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by AlphaMale666: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
This why I prefer jacking off than fvucking these Nigerian girls. They're the dirtiest things I've ever set my eyes on! Even pigs are cleaner than them! Spits
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by wumi2017(f): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Orisirishi kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.