Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (28677 Views)

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Babara1994(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Honestly am amazed at their stupidityy, so much stupidd comments above. The girls period might have started when she did not expect it. The only mistake she made is that she should have removed the pant from her bag and washed it, the pant must have stayed up to a day in her bag, otherwise the blood would not be so blackish.
Hmmm...tell me more about menstrual panties. I'm interested. cheesy
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Babara1994(m): 4:49am On Sep 09, 2021
frozen70:

What dud you gain sending a woman out at that devilish hour ❓

Just because they refused you guys sex

That was a very bad one from you guys

Real men don't reat women like that because they have sisters too
Real women don't deny men sex. Stop scamming us with "real men" talk. You too try to be a real woman.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Babara1994(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2021
ImaIma1:
You guys are all focused on the pant and disregarding the fact that they sent the ladies out at such that dangerous hour just because they refused them sex.
Why would you refuse me sex after coming to my house? Wetin I gain if you no sex me? Don't you know how annoying it is to raise someone's hopes only to shatter it the next moment?
Serves them right!
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Babara1994(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2021
wumi2017:
Orisirishi kiss
Let us see ur pant if e sure for you.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by frozen70(f): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Babara1994:

Real women don't deny men sex. Stop scamming us with "real men" talk. You too try to be a real woman.

Is sex food ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.