Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking (60495 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by seunmohmoh(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Maybe the father also paid that large sum before getting married..He is only trying to get his money back through his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by kollysnut(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Flashyoil1:
I saw this MARRIAGE_LIST of Umuosukwu kindred Umunehi Obiangwu, Ngor-Okpala Local government area of IMO state, Nigeria Online and I am here to ask" How can a father suffer his daughter becos of greed?

https://thickmatch.com/see-viral-marriage_list-got-people-talking-media/

I was given similar list, after two of thinking n thinking

I broke up with the gurl, close to 2mil just for list, well am happy married now.

12 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by juniorstar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Not expensive just lenghty.

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiommy123:
If you really love your bride you look beyond the list
Really? undecided
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Godwin2am(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
THIS LIST IS TOO MUCH .ALL THESE USED GIRLS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by MrCoker: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:
That's not an issue na... I'll simply carry belle for hubby, Infact na dem go dey beg hubby to bring the one wey im get sef.. My people can't try this shiits with me else na dem go suffer am.. So if dude give them all his life savings, Wetin im go use take care of me biko? To make matters worse, I no dey hear word(if dem do anyhow, I show dem anyhow cheesy )at the end of the day, shame na dem get am.wetin consign Agbero with overload

come, let me gv u belle
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by MetaPhysical: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
See Ibo people placing order for amala. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
kollysnut:

I was given similar list, after two of thinking n thinking

I broke up with the gurl, close to 2mil just for list, well am happy married now.

You made the right decision. Anyone that give me a list that is more than 200k should keep his daughter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by AntiBalaka: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
That papa dey mad

On top owerri ashawo?

6 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Amala and Ewedu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by juniorstar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
juniorstar:
Not expensive just lenghty.

But the gal must be worth it.
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Mhjgembu: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thank God I m from taraba
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
this one is modest, go to mbaise and collect list, their own na pass phd thesis.

these people weddings as poverty alleviation.
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by CaptainMitch: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
No total? I go still marry preshy561 sister
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by alphaNomega: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
J111333:
Everything there is not up to a million naira, not typical of Mbaise marriage. It's not a bad list if you ask me besides some things kn the list are negotiable or overlooked if the lady's dad is there.

Some fathers are stupid. Speaking from experience
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Lordjb: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na wa, e no easy.
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by happney65: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiommy123:

You head is not correct at all..If I pay all these on a person,you are simply my slave for life..common sweeping I can never ever help you sweep for house...

Nonesense and Iberism

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiommy123:

And then go ahead to purchase her out of love since she is been sold out

This is so ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by JonDon12: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow what a list. Just for wedding. I will be honest though. Imo State has some fine ladies. Also the traditional Ibo man spends a lot of money training his daughter. An educated woman brings a lot to the table.
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by fuckpro: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiommy123:

5 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by jafol(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
At first I thought it was my eyes lol so igbos Dey eat Amala secretly and they will come nairaland disturbing Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:
That's not an issue na... I'll simply carry belle for hubby, Infact na dem go dey beg hubby to bring the one wey im get sef.. My people can't try this shiits with me else na dem go suffer am.. So if dude give them all his life savings, Wetin im go use take care of me biko? To make matters worse, I no dey hear word(if dem do anyhow, I show dem anyhow cheesy )at the end of the day, shame na dem get am.wetin consign Agbero with overload
Wish I could transfer , I for ask for your account details.. you na girl wey sabi..better husband go locate you..
I never knew girls like you exist here on nairaland to be honest..
You go marry better husband

8 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by alphaNomega: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Godwin2am:
THIS LIST IS TOO MUCH .ALL THESE USED GIRLS.

Abi oh, dem dey bring list for virgin. Babe when Uncles don molest when she small, secondary school bf, university bf, lecturer, sometimes project supervisor (if the lady did MSc. in Nigeria), plus the many flings.

Egbon I go price the list until we start to fight

But!!!! If them no gree and I decide to clear the list, na wife I buy be that, no be marriage. Any fvker in the name of in-law that near my house go hear am.

6 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by RTSC: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
It depends on the girl.
If she has serious prospects, i cam understand.

A medical doctor, or someone with a postgraduate level of education blazing a trail in her given career can be very invaluable to the husband.
You could call it an investment even as a husband.
And her parents deserves anything because me and my children will reap the benefits.

But i can't pay that for chew gum girl.

The lady has to be a serious prospect for me to pay that.

5 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Michelle55:
Ehen. You don't mean it! Are you willing to love and look beyond hunger if your hubby spends all he has during your marriage?
That one Dey find attention.. no mind am.

3 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jonasbadoo:
you're seriously high smh
She’s an attention seeker..
No mind am.. her type has nothing to offer other than sex in a marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by RTSC: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
JonDon12:
Wow what a list. Just for wedding. I will be honest though. Imo State has some fine ladies. Also the traditional Ibo man spends a lot of money training his daughter. An educated woman brings a lot to the table.
Imagine a girl as beautiful as genevieve with a PhD in mechanical Engineering.

C'mon, you need to compensate her parent well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Aystarz: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiommy123:

Why can't you love your groom who can't just look beyond the list

1 Like

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by arrestdarrester: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Outrageous and untrue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by thosedays: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Shut up

Michelle55:
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Flashyoil1:
I saw this MARRIAGE_LIST of Umuosukwu kindred Umunehi Obiangwu, Ngor-Okpala Local government area of IMO state, Nigeria Online and I am here to ask" How can a father suffer his daughter becos of greed?

https://thickmatch.com/see-viral-marriage_list-got-people-talking-media/

Quite cheap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.