Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

ss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (4656 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ss by topup: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2010
In response to "our black lady being cheap", you're black lady might be cheap but don't you dare go calling the rest of them cheap, I mean does that include your mother? Your sister? Your daughter?

Come off it, the pot has been calling the kettle black for much too long, you are just as CHEAP as these ladies you sleep with. Sleeping with someone is a two-way thing, you being the man have to put in some work - no?

Come off your delusion, you choose easy women to sleep with and make generalisations.

Open your eyes!!
Re: ss by yusuf2(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2010
@ MOBO444
guy, 11 days 11 black ladies, isnt that a little bit 2 far from d truth, even if d figures are true, i can bet u had to pay more than half of those ladies (hookers), if thats d case, then u ve no right 2 devalue the black woman cos hookers cut accross every tribe & race all over d globe. if otherwise, ur story is true, then u ought 2 b ashamed 4 urself cos it means u've lost complete control of ur manhood, u obviously need some counselling on the dangers of having random s3x partners & 2much s3x. remember AIDS is real and condoms are not 100% effective. I'm sure u are expecting a pat on ur back or a trophy for ur so called achievement, well sorry bro, what u get from me is a big PITY for U.
Re: ss by Ifedisky(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2010
@Op. . .Itz either you're a very brilliant WUM (wind up merchant) or you need instant help
Re: ss by yang(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2010
I think there is some truth in this. It is possible to bone 11 diff girls in 11days.

But most of them will be hookers as it is not so easy to bed a quality chick on such a short time.

Maybe the quality chicks he bleeped in all 11 was the banker and the air hostess as these kind of girls really don't have the time to date much.
OP will also have to real smooth, it's not always about the money. Girls just want to be happy.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2010
ss
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2010
dcomeddd
Re: ss by yang(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
30 babes in 30 nights? U must be f'king kidding me.

If u just pick 3 diff, u go cast sharp sharp. And this one wey u dey sound like say u no get better money, i doubt if 2 of the 3 go gree follow u if u come again.
Its not always about money with these girls and you do not sound smooth enough to me.

No. . . . . . . . You bleeped 11 and 9 were hookers.
Re: ss by Macgreat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
smiley

He's somewhat right but the generalizing . . . is what's fueling this thread grin
Re: ss by chines4(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^ Well i always was a bad one, never could get one woman to tie me down, no way too smart for that.

I take it that u will not be stupid enough to marry Hmmm, Aturu muru ebune gba aka nwa. It means that a sheep that gives birth to a Ram is childless. Its an Igbo Proverb and don't ask me the meaning, so that your mothers dowry will not be in vain.
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
[dm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety / Am I A Fool Or What? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.