Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment (3118 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
MdRabx:
Thanks that's exactly what am doing now, haven't called for five days and she hasn't as well.
What exactly do you even expect from someone you chased for one year! You probably invaded her space, she probably found someone else or just needs space. P.s Marry someone who is really into you.

4 Likes

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by DAramis: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
MdRabx:
What suprises me is bro i ve fleet of more beautiful and classy ladies rushing me but i actually want a calm headed lady to end up marrying.
From the little you said, it might seem like she is an introvert. And, it is also possible that she is not into you.

Relationship is a 2 way road. If one road is permanently closed, it is no longer a relationship. My advice is not to call her. If she sees your worth in the future, she might be the one doing the chasing.

NB: Like you also, I had a lady that I asked out (calm and cool headed introverted lady) but she gave me three weeks to think over it. Never called and hardly picked call. The last time I met her to help her with something was the day I freed my mind from her. Told her whatever decision she takes, I will definitely respect it which elicited smile from her.

Told myself never to call her except when necessary for some help or otherwise. Liked her as well but that is where it stops.

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by DAramis: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
See eh, no one is praying to marry a nagging woman as a wife. That is one of the things that I fear most. I have seen a situation where do to attitude of a woman, the husband hardly sleeps in the house.

I understand the perspective the OP is coming from on the reason of pursing that particular lady. He so much believes that he will have peace of mind with her.

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by MdRabx(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
DAramis:

From the little you said, it might seem like she is an introvert. And, it is also possible that she is not into you.

Relationship is a 2 way road. If one road is permanently closed, it is no longer a relationship. My advice is not to call her. If she sees your worth in the future, she might be the one doing the chasing.

NB: Like you also, I had a lady that I asked out (calm and cool headed introverted lady) but she gave me three weeks to think over it. Never called and hardly picked call. The last time I met her to help her with something was the day I freed my mind from her. Told her whatever decision she takes, I will definitely respect it which elicited smile from her.

Told myself never to call her except when necessary for some help or otherwise. Liked her as well but that is where it stops.
Exactly she's an introvert but i don't think that's an excuse to not call a guy you claim you love atleast.
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
When someone's not into you, excuses abound

2 Likes

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Olorunnim: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Should we tell him the truth?

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by 2buffagain(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why are you investing so much in someone who doesn't see the point in investing in you?

Nigerian boys are fools and will never learn.

4 Likes

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Brunosamel(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
MdRabx:
I'm in a distance relationship with a lady i intend to marry, am a graduate still hustling/managing and as well hoping for a better job. It took me a year to get this lady to date me after i had to travel all the way to see her in school, we ve been dating now for almost a year but she does not call me and she's not bothered if i don't call, then when i complain about this she ll always apologize and promise to change then sooner she go back to status quo. She claim she has never been in a relationship and does not know how to love to some extent her friends started arranging dates for her with guys, am scared she don't ve emotions or she has some sort of psychological problem.
She's in her early to mid twenties and still a virgin, please has anyone here been in this situation before and what do you advice a brother, do i leave her and move on? Could it be she's not interested or maybe she is seeing g someone else
i was in your shoes but i made up my mind to break up with her and it was one of the best decision i took... just like lil uzi vat said " I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it"... move on bro life is too short to be wasting on one girl.....

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Obodo999(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2019
MdRabx:
Wow, I've been duped

YES

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol why not just move to someone else who has your time it's not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by DAramis: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2019
MdRabx:
Exactly she's an introvert but i don't think that's an excuse to not call a guy you claim you love atleast.
grin grin grin grin grin
THEY most times hardly show emotions but if you ever see one that is really into you, it will definitely be clear to the blind. From her eyes and and smiles towards you.

No give yourself HBP cool. Just free her. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by partnerbizz5(f): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Why are you panicking like she is the only woman in the world?

1. Is she not calling because she doesn't have money? Highly unlikely. N100 credit is about 40+ minutes of talk time.
2. Is she not calling because she doesn't know how to reach out to people? Again, not true because she does call friends, colleagues, and family.
3. Is she not calling because you are a boring conversationalist and she prefers to talk to you face to face? Check yourself.
4. Is she not calling because she doesn't feel anything for you? Of this I am 90% certain.

You should prepare yourself mentally and check out bro. There are so many women out there looking for someone like you. Women who will love you to pieces, but what you got to do is put yourself out there. Talk to lots of girls. For instance, if you approached forty girls, you can easily sleep with ten, and find true love in the arms of one.

Give yourself brain. Don't force love.

Please how do you make 40+ mins call with 100 naira airtime.

Help.

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Daisy7712: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2019
She no love you,period

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2019
CyberWolf:
She gave You kpekus to cruise and you dey do holy holy, don’t worry another niggar is crushing the kpekus as we speak... Get another girl within your location and chill..
I laugh wen he said she is a virgin.....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by 1x2x3: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Why are you panicking like she is the only woman in the world?

1. Is she not calling because she doesn't have money? Highly unlikely. N100 credit is about 40+ minutes of talk time.
2. Is she not calling because she doesn't know how to reach out to people? Again, not true because she does call friends, colleagues, and family.
3. Is she not calling because you are a boring conversationalist and she prefers to talk to you face to face? Check yourself.
4. Is she not calling because she doesn't feel anything for you? Of this I am 90% certain.

You should prepare yourself mentally and check out bro. There are so many women out there looking for someone like you. Women who will love you to pieces, but what you got to do is put yourself out there. Talk to lots of girls. For instance, if you approached forty girls, you can easily sleep with ten, and find true love in the arms of one.

Give yourself brain. Don't force love.

Which network sir?
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
MdRabx:
thanks but am a guy, and the person an referring to here is a woman i love but am confused, she don't contribute anything to the relationship, not even call, i had the opportunity to ve sex with her but considering she's a virgin i declined for the love i have for her.

Chief mugu
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by sterlingD(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I experienced something like this a while ago. We dated for about six months. The first few months were really intense, but then, by the third month, I found myself doing all of the work in the relationship while she didn't bother anymore. That was the first sign she'd checked out. I spoke to her about it severally, she promised to change but never did. I got tired of complaining because her attitude was causing me heavy distress. I took stock of the situation and told myself it was time to move on. I didn't call her for six weeks, she didn't make any attempt to reach out to me. I didn't break up with her though, but what I did around the seventh week will shock you.

Now, this ex of mine worked at a certain establishment I liked to frequent. It's a lounge/restaurant. My female cousin who is drop-dead gorgeous came around to visit us, so one fateful day, I took her to the place. When we got in there, I held her waist, led her to a table, and pulled out a chair for her to sit. Luckily, ex was around and viewing the film in full HD. One of the waiters wanted to take our orders, but ex left her station and took over the order. We placed our orders, but when she brought our food and drinks, I introduced my cousin as my new girlfriend and told ex she was now free to totally forget about me. See film!

She went stark mad. Poured pepper soup on cousin, and broke drink bottle and came after me. Her coworkers restrained her
. Me, I just called Inspector, a good friend of my family to come and arrest her. She was detained for four days. Lost her job and all. Flawless victory for me.

The above in bold got me wondering what was she thinking and what was her end game.
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Toseenlove: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Reverse psychology works like mad.
You this Witch ehn.....I feel like strangling You Yurk...
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Op come oh! Why do u believe so much in this virginity bullshit? e fit be say this girl were just d play ludo with ur emotion get one guy for corner who d sample am. U better use ur head my guy.
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by rigarmortis: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
You are your own boyfriend
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nat404: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
MdRabx:
I'm in a distance relationship with a lady i intend to marry, am a graduate still hustling/managing and as well hoping for a better job. It took me a year to get this lady to date me after i had to travel all the way to see her in school, we ve been dating now for almost a year but she does not call me and she's not bothered if i don't call, then when i complain about this she ll always apologize and promise to change then sooner she go back to status quo. She claim she has never been in a relationship and does not know how to love to some extent her friends started arranging dates for her with guys, am scared she don't ve emotions or she has some sort of psychological problem.
She's in her early to mid twenties and still a virgin, please has anyone here been in this situation before and what do you advice a brother, do i leave her and move on? Could it be she's not interested or maybe she is seeing g someone else
Just leave her alone. She's not into you. There are lots of women out there who want you. And stop acting like a wussy.
Re: Dating a lady For A Year And She Doesn't Call or show any commitment by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
then u just dating her in ur imagination but in reality u not dating her cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / Curvy Lady In White Gown Causes Stir As She Shakes Waist Close To Loudspeakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.