Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. (7072 Views)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
Hello?
We are all Benz owners. undecided
Mercedes Benz thread,remember?
Yes Bro...you are right.
The brother u quoted didn't understand what u meant.
Maybe his like me who hardly remembers our adventures on this forum or monikers.
#peace
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by dayumite: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is the full interpretation of what she is saying.

"My greatest achievement in life so far will be my ability to convince you that we are made for each other, and my chief want in life is someone like you who can inspire me to be what God has created me to be. i love you."
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Next time just write Fvck.
grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by SouthSouth1914: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iogobenz:
what are you trying to insinuate?
Are you mad?don't you have any sense of humour?
Don't you drive a Benz,doesn't the op too?so why the fuss?
undecided

And that makes you a mediator between Benz drivers??
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by tbabs10166(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
According to her, her greatest achievement will be for her to convince u that u're both meant for each other. However, her greatest desire is someone like you who will inspire her on what God wants her to become. Obviously she's confused, she's craving for an inspiration on God's plan in her life through you, meanwhile she has already concluded that you're both meant for each other. So whats the use of the inspiration again

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by TheRealOwner(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
McEphiks:

"My chief want in life" that message might be meant for her sugar daddy. Perhaps she was suppose to type "My chief, all I want in life is......" That's all I see
cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:
Can you tell me what is wrong with this message?

My grtest achievement in lyf so far will be my ability 2 convince u dat we re made 4 each oda, nd my chief want in lyf is some1 lyk u hu can inspire me 2 be wat God has created me 2 be. i love u.

Airtime reward for the first person that gets it.
i think this message is ambigious, is she putting you in the friend zone or leading you on? i am confused.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Liamm(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
@shortgun, I reckon since you guys are just there currently (not dating), making you love her again is her utmost priority. Secondly, she might have tried other guys whilst you guys were separated and have come to the conclusion that you're the real DUDE..... We can conclusively deduce that you really fvcked this girl's brain off with your "shortgun". Kudos champ grin

Oya come and give me my recharge card cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Liamm:
@shortgun, I reckon since you guys are just there currently (not dating), making you love her again is her utmost priority. Secondly, she might have tried other guys whilst you guys were separated and have come to the conclusion that you're the real DUDE..... We can conclusively deduce that you really fvcked this girl's brain off with your "shortgun". Kudos champ grin

Oya come and give me my recharge card cheesy
You try but u didn't get it grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by shortgun(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok let me give u guys the answer.
Here is the message she sent.

My grtest achievement in lyf so far will be my ability 2 convince u dat we re made 4 each oda, nd my chief want in lyf is some1 lyk u hu can inspire me 2 be wat God has created me 2 be. i love u.

Look very well at the construction of this massage, it doesn't have a girly feel.
The massage has a masculine character written all over it. When I got the message from her this morning I laughed my ass out. grin grin grin
This massage is composed by a pussy ass Nigger grin ;Dwho have been on her matter for a while, I think he has not tasted the kitty yet only assuming here but he is working very hard for it.
A girl doesn't text this way
No emotion, no trying to play victim, no trying to make me feel guilt
Only a guy who thinks the world starts n ends between a girls legs will type this kind of massage.

My verdict: She received the massage from a guy, she thinks the massage is sweet and convincing.
She copied and sent it to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
shortgun:

I don't need your airtime but in details this is what she mean:
She is lost in you and don't know if she could be herself and not act like you are behind her actions, so she is unsure what to say or how to say it. The second line defines you as a mentor she admirers which is the result for the first case.
Wow she reminds me of my woman,this is deep,be careful not to hurt her feelings she could breakdown.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Richyrear(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hit me for your importation inquiries now 09077580781 add you to the enrollment group hurry

Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Onyenna(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2019
shortgun:

Hmm.... How old is she?..... sounds like someone without ambition[s].......

NB: This kinda person is prone to "sniper things".....
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by Harkyn92(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
shortgun:

The girl loves the guy but they're not dating yet, the girl is still trying to convince the guy to love her in return.
In short she dey toast you.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by IceColdVeins(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
shortgun:
Ok let me give u guys the answer.
Here is the message she sent.

Look very well at the construction of this massage, it doesn't have a girly feel.
The massage has a masculine character written all over it. When I got the message from her this morning I laughed my ass out. grin grin grin
This massage is composed by a pussy ass Nigger grin ;Dwho have been on her matter for a while, I think he has not tasted the kitty yet only assuming here but he is working very hard for it.
A girl doesn't text this way
No emotion, no trying to play victim, no trying to make me feel guilt
Only a guy who thinks the world starts n ends between a girls legs will type this kind of massage.

My verdict: She received the massage from a guy, she thinks the massage is sweet and convincing.
She copied and sent it to me.

I don't think so, that message looks more like a quote dubbed from the internet or a book of love messages.
Re: What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. by FairAdvocate(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
She had you
Then, she lost you
She would really love to have you like before again
But if not, she would hope she found someone like you again. Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / What I Discus With A Girl This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.