Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14474 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

My submission on TB Joshua is that he is not a man of God even long before Bisola released those videos. Pastor Chris is called and I have been under his ministry for years.

Let me just a few point about T B Joshua that disqualifies him as a servant of God.

1. He makes merchandise of people in the name of performing miracles through the sale of his anointed water. Miracles are not for sale. Jesus said, freely you have received, freely give.

2. He has made his members to idolize the use of anointed water and in most cases give glory to the anointed water for the miracles they receive.

3. You are not allowed access to his worship auditorium without a pass. And the pass is connected to your financial involvement and tithing over time. This is not church.

4. I have never heard one sound doctrine from him ever since I knew him.

5. The collapse of his building also cast some suspicion on his genuinety as a Prophet who sees what is about to happen in different places around the world but he never saw what was coming to him in his own house. The building collapse is the first warning for people to know who he is.

6. There are countless hundreds that have died seeking miracles from him. Some were certified healed only to die few weeks after they left synagogue.

7. A genuine servant of God will not announce donations to the public. This is what Jesus taught.

8. I have never heard him make altar call for people to come and receive salvation.

I can go on and on. He is not a servant of God and the recent sex scandal just confirmed my original position.

Bisola said she is ready to go to court to defend her allegations. All synagogue did was to post an old Confession she made long before the said scandal. And Bisola has explained what happened that day. It was her first attempt to leave synagogue but she found herself back. They had to force her to make the Confession before she could be admitted back.

The details contained in her book and video are overwhelming that anyone who tries to sweep it under the carpet is grossly dishonest.

Another lady has exposed the same thing going on in Athens. She traveled to Nigeria to report it to T B Joshua only to hear him say that as long as it happened in the church, she should just go back and be committed.

What more do we need to say about T B Joshua. The Bible says ministers of Satan disguise as angels of light.

I have read your submission and although I dont want to hold briefs for him, I can tell you are misled by hearsay more than the word. For e.g, you spoke about merchandise and what not. Well, Living Faith and a host of other ministries sell anointed oils as well. Are they also fake? Doctrinal error is not sufficient ground to render someone false. Revelation is progressive. If you have been under Pastor Chris long enough you should know that.

You say he made his members idolize the water? That is not true or else we should also say that Winners chapel have done same. The fact of the matter is, there is a lot of ignorance in the body of Christ but the intentions are what we should judge by the word. He prayed for the bottled water and sold the bottled water, you don't agree with it but it does not make him false. People hold that water and act their faith and it works, at the end of the day, God is glorified. There is a good, acceptable and perfect will of God. Because you know the perfect does not make the good, bad. Paul disagreed with Peter and James but he never called them false.

I don't know anything about auditorium and finances. I know people who are not financially buoyant who visited the auditorium without any financial anything.

You have never heard one sound doctrine from him? So he does not preach Jesus as the Christ? Resurrection from the dead? Water baptism? Hell and Heaven? Laying on of hands? Come on.

You do know that most of the people who died in the collapse were not necessarily members? They were construction workers? You do know in Jesus' day the temple of God collapsed and killed people and Jesus said it was not because the people who perished were evil? You do know many top men in both RCCG and Winners have died mysteriously. A pastor in Salvation ministry collapsed and died on the alter etc. So are these pastors fake too since God did not tell them what will happen? How did some of them come out to prophesy rubbish about the elections only to be disgracefully wrong?

All that countless others talk is figment. It is obviously a lie that nobody can back. It is the same lie they even tell about Pastor Chris. Have you not seen them pop up every now and then to say he paid them money to fake being sick? So those one's are true too since someone somewhere said it? Be real.

I don't know what announcing donations have to do? If they dont announce people will say they don't do anything. If they announce, you say they are fake because of it. Please pick a lane.

You have never heard him make an altar call? That is a lie. I can refute that one completely. I have seen him do so..not once..twice or even 5 times. See, I sensed you were just regurgitating what you had heard somewhere and you have confirmed it. Imagine getting something that can be verified wrong, what about the others?

LOOOL. I laughed hard at Bisola. She makes the most incredulous arguments I ever saw. She is obviously mentally unstable and clout chasing. Are you kidding me? When she had said stories about TB Joshua since..she never said anything about sex scandal. Then all of a sudden, Timi's wife says something and Bisola comes out to claim the same thing. Hahaha. For years she had made claims and not once did she mention sex until recently and that does not make you laugh?

So going by your line of argument why is she selling a book? Why try to monetize her truth? I wonder how Prophet Joshua is fake for selling things but Bisola is real for doing same? You seem excited by these fake inconsistent stories. I told you, just merely listening to her I can poke 10000 holes in her stories. TB Joshua gave someone $3000 then later same him did not know the same person got $3000. In 2001 it was TB Joshua they said was giving Pastor Chris money. Now Bisola said it was Pastor Chris that was giving him money. Abi? That is the story that you are using as your defence.

Forget angel of light and satan. The people who are not angel of devils and hate TB Joshua should first walk in the power he walks in so we can even start taking them seriously. You cannot be less than someone in everything and turn around to say they are false. It is jealousy pure and simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

That was the only time they did that. He never went back there. And I know he will never do it again. That visit was a mistake in my opinion.

Listen to an old message called Truth on Trial. It will show that you are not only wrong..but you are misled..seriously. You say you know Pastor Chris well..yet you think he will stand up and go anywhere that God did not ask him to. Even when the TBNs of this world were asking him to come for Telethon, he always gave them money but never went there. So what will he gain by going with his flesh to TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Truthchiz:
Do you know that it was after that visitation the people started accepting TBJ as Man of God? Do you know PC presented him as such? Is it not PC's member that has been defending both of them here? Do you know that MOGs like Pastors Adeboye and oyedepo still do not accepte TBJ as one of them? Look, both pC and TBJ are very much in the same WhatsApp group. He will not go there openly because of what people will say not that he is regretting it. They are one and the same. You think some of the things you listed above about SCOAN do not happen in CE. My brother leave talk oh

LOL as they did not accept him what then happened? Which one of them is God using more than him in the way we see? So satan is now more powerful than the God you serve?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves. When Bishop Oyedepo was abusing the VP and President through his pulpit who approved that one? Why did Adeboye not call him to order abi is the VP not a redeem member?

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Maestro21:

Listen to an old message called Truth on Trial. It will show that you are not only wrong..but you are misled..seriously. You say you know Pastor Chris well..yet you think he will stand up and go anywhere that God did not ask him to. Even when the TBNs of this world were asking him to come for Telethon, he always gave them money but never went there. So what will he gain by going with his flesh to TB Joshua?

I don't know. Perhaps out of curiosity. Nobody is perfect in terms of discerning God's will.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Maestro21:

I have read your submission and although I dont want to hold briefs for him, I can tell you are misled by hearsay more than the word. For e.g, you spoke about merchandise and what not. Well, Living Faith and a host of other ministries sell anointed oils as well. Are they also fake? Doctrinal error is not sufficient ground to render someone false. Revelation is progressive. If you have been under Pastor Chris long enough you should know that.

You say he made his members idolize the water? That is not true or else we should also say that Winners chapel have done same. The fact of the matter is, there is a lot of ignorance in the body of Christ but the intentions are what we should judge by the word. He prayed for the bottled water and sold the bottled water, you don't agree with it but it does not make him false. People hold that water and act their faith and it works, at the end of the day, God is glorified. There is a good, acceptable and perfect will of God. Because you know the perfect does not make the good, bad. Paul disagreed with Peter and James but he never called them false.

I don't know anything about auditorium and finances. I know people who are not financially buoyant who visited the auditorium without any financial anything.

You have never heard one sound doctrine from him? So he does not preach Jesus as the Christ? Resurrection from the dead? Water baptism? Hell and Heaven? Laying on of hands? Come on.

You do know that most of the people who died in the collapse were not necessarily members? They were construction workers? You do know in Jesus' day the temple of God collapsed and killed people and Jesus said it was not because the people who perished were evil? You do know many top men in both RCCG and Winners have died mysteriously. A pastor in Salvation ministry collapsed and died on the alter etc. So are these pastors fake too since God did not tell them what will happen? How did some of them come out to prophesy rubbish about the elections only to be disgracefully wrong?

All that countless others talk is figment. It is obviously a lie that nobody can back. It is the same lie they even tell about Pastor Chris. Have you not seen them pop up every now and then to say he paid them money to fake being sick? So those one's are true too since someone somewhere said it? Be real.

I don't know what announcing donations have to do? If they dont announce people will say they don't do anything. If they announce, you say they are fake because of it. Please pick a lane.

You have never heard him make an altar call? That is a lie. I can refute that one completely. I have seen him do so..not once..twice or even 5 times. See, I sensed you were just regurgitating what you had heard somewhere and you have confirmed it. Imagine getting something that can be verified wrong, what about the others?

LOOOL. I laughed hard at Bisola. She makes the most incredulous arguments I ever saw. She is obviously mentally unstable and clout chasing. Are you kidding me? When she had said stories about TB Joshua since..she never said anything about sex scandal. Then all of a sudden, Timi's wife says something and Bisola comes out to claim the same thing. Hahaha. For years she had made claims and not once did she mention sex until recently and that does not make you laugh?

So going by your line of argument why is she selling a book? Why try to monetize her truth? I wonder how Prophet Joshua is fake for selling things but Bisola is real for doing same? You seem excited by these fake inconsistent stories. I told you, just merely listening to her I can poke 10000 holes in her stories. TB Joshua gave someone $3000 then later same him did not know the same person got $3000. In 2001 it was TB Joshua they said was giving Pastor Chris money. Now Bisola said it was Pastor Chris that was giving him money. Abi? That is the story that you are using as your defence.

Forget angel of light and satan. The people who are not angel of devils and hate TB Joshua should first walk in the power he walks in so we can even start taking them seriously. You cannot be less than someone in everything and turn around to say they are false. It is jealousy pure and simple.

There are three categories of ministers. First, those who are called and abide in their calling in all honesty and truth. The second are those who are called but lack the right knowledge of God's word that makes them fall into errors. Third, those who made themselves ministers but God did not call them.

Please, I know I haven't achieved much in ministry to get the public attention but I know the truth and I know where I am going to. Ephesians 5:11 says we should not fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness but rather we should expose them. T B Joshua falls in the last category. His time of deceit is over and he will not survive this one. I am not envious of him. I believe in miracles but all miracles are not from God. Bisola is not the only one who has come to expose the evil done by him. Another minister who served him for years came up with the same allegation. A third one from Athens also accused the Pastor in charge of that branch of sexual assault. When she brought the case to T B Joshua, he swept it under the carpet to confirm that is what they all do.

As for Bisola, she had released an earlier video several years ago accusing T B of sexual assault. She didn't start it because of the rape case against Pastor Biodun. She has actually written that book before now but was seeking for financial support to publish it. Her accusations should not be taken lightly because several teenagers are trapped in there. He should be investigated and Bisola said she is ready to defend her book in court. The details she supplied are just too overwhelming to conclude it is the work of a mentally unstable person. If a mentally unstable person could put those work together, then she deserves to be in the Guiness book of world record. But I know she is in her right senses. I have listened to several videos she uploaded and it does not depict someone who is mentally unstable.

The video uploaded by synagogue to confirm she is mental issue was done when her first attempt to live synagogue failed. T B Joshua dared her to live by drawing a line. She did but she wondered about Lagos for three days until she returned to Synagogue. At that time, she was bewitched and was made to make that Confession before she could be accepted back.

To cut the story short, it was a man of God whose number she got from her mother that stood in the gap for her for months before she finally could live. Unfortunately, the man of God died five days later after she left.

When someone calls you a thief and you know that you are not, you must clear your name. T B Joshua should take her to court if the allegations are false. Otherwise, everything she said is assumed to be true.

Oyedepo and his likes who idolize anointing oil fall into the second category. They are called but lack the right knowledge of God's word. He teaches very well on many areas but got it wrong on the use of anointing oil. You should remember that Pastor Tunde Bakare tore one of his book on telecast where he said that the anointing oil is the Holy Spirit in a bottle.

Olukoya of mountain of fire is also in grave errors.

Ibiyeome of salvation Ministries also err in the area of taking vengeance.

Nigeria Pastors need to go back, take a break and read their Bibles again. So many don't even know the days we are living in. Most just preach and teach what the people want to hear to get the crowd. But God will judge anyone who handles his word deceitfuly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Truthchiz:
Do you know that it was after that visitation the people started accepting TBJ as Man of God? Do you know PC presented him as such? Is it not PC's member that has been defending both of them here? Do you know that MOGs like Pastors Adeboye and oyedepo still do not accepte TBJ as one of them? Look, both pC and TBJ are very much in the same WhatsApp group. He will not go there openly because of what people will say not that he is regretting it. They are one and the same. You think some of the things you listed above about SCOAN do not happen in CE. My brother leave talk oh

There are marked differences between Pastor Chris and T B Joshua.

1. Pastor Chris does not use any healing medium. I remember he sent an handkerchief once to a healing school when he could not attend. And those who touched it were miraculously healed. But he did not make a doctrine out of it.
2. You can walk into any Christ Embassy church without any restriction but you can't do that in synagogue.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

I don't know. Perhaps out of curiosity. Nobody is perfect in terms of discerning God's will.

I am telling you that prior to that, other ministers had invited him to their churches. He did not go. The same Pastor Chris has honored invitations from white garment church before. This same man said when he wanted to reach out to some foreign ministers in the past, God told him no when he asked so he stayed put. If there is anything anybody who has been under Pastor Chris for long, you will know he does nothing except he hears from God. In his own words, it was not TB Joshua those CAN and PFN people hated. It was Rev. Chris himself. They used TB Joshua as a cover. Synagogue was a member of CAN and they were receiving donations from him prior only to turn around to act like he was not a member just so they could accuse Pastor Chris of fraternizing with him.

I am someone who did my research. In fact when PFN did their crusade in 2003 and invited Pastor Benny Hinn then, someone I spoke to said the same PFN came to ask for his help because they were not pulling the crowd they wanted. He told them "Pastor Benny Hinn is not supposed to be in Nigeria by this time". If you knew about that meeting, it was a huge flop. They even stole Pastor Benny's 4million USD. They wanted to bring Pastor Benny to spite Pastor Chris then. I don't want to talk too much on this issue. But just free that curiosity story. Pastor Chris (and by extension CEC) has a coat of many colors. And like Joseph, he needed to go through false accusations to achieve the dream God set before him. Even the Pastor Bakare you quoted in your other post was saying God showed him a vision of Pastor Chris collecting money to endorse TB Joshua. Has time not proven him to be a liar?

4 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Maestro21:

I am telling you that prior to that, other ministers had invited him to their churches. He did not go. The same Pastor Chris has honored invitations from white garment church before. This same man said when he wanted to reach out to some foreign ministers in the past, God told him no when he asked so he stayed put. If there is anything anybody who has been under Pastor Chris for long, you will know he does nothing except he hears from God. In his own words, it was not TB Joshua those CAN and PFN people hated. It was Rev. Chris himself. They used TB Joshua as a cover. Synagogue was a member of CAN and they were receiving donations from him prior only to turn around to act like he was not a member just so they could accuse Pastor Chris of fraternizing with him.

I am someone who did my research. In fact when PFN did their crusade in 2003 and invited Pastor Benny Hinn then, someone I spoke to said the same PFN came to ask for his help because they were not pulling the crowd they wanted. He told them "Pastor Benny Hinn is not supposed to be in Nigeria by this time". If you knew about that meeting, it was a huge flop. They even stole Pastor Benny's 4million USD. They wanted to bring Pastor Benny to spite Pastor Chris then. I don't want to talk too much on this issue. But just free that curiosity story. Pastor Chris (and by extension CEC) has a coat of many colors. And like Joseph, he needed to go through false accusations to achieve the dream God set before him. Even the Pastor Bakare you quoted in your other post was saying God showed him a vision of Pastor Chris collecting money to endorse TB Joshua. Has time not proven him to be a liar?

What is important now is for everyone to know God personally and be careful not to be deceived by any false teacher or prophet. I can only talk about the one I am certain is not of God because of evidences at my disposal. T B Joshua is not of God.

Pastor Chris I know is God sent but if there are things he does outside God's word, only God will be the judge. He has raised many ministers that are impacting lives with the gospel. This is all I can say.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

There are three categories of ministers. First, those who are called and abide in their calling in all honesty and truth. The second are those who are called but lack the right knowledge of God's word that makes them fall into errors. Third, those who made themselves ministers but God did not call them.

Please, I know I haven't achieved much in ministry to get the public attention but I know the truth and I know where I am going to. Ephesians 5:11 says we should not fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness but rather we should expose them. T B Joshua falls in the last category. His time of deceit is over and he will not survive this one. I am not envious of him. I believe in miracles but all miracles are not from God. Bisola is not the only one who has come to expose the evil done by him. Another minister who served him for years came up with the same allegation. A third one from Athens also accused the Pastor in charge of that branch of sexual assault. When she brought the case to T B Joshua, he swept it under the carpet to confirm that is what they all do.

The funny thing is, what you are using as your evidence against TB Joshua is the same thing Pastor Chris' detractors use against him. There is no way on earth that healing the seek in Jesus' name can be categorized as unfruitful works of darkness. Your theology is messed up. Satan cannot cast out satan. People also came out to give false testimonies about Jesus. So why will it be different in TB Joshua's case? If a minister has to serve under him for years before exposing him, that is the testimony I will not hurriedly believe. How long will a child of God be deceived? They have made allegations for years yet the whole of CAN and PFN could not bring him down. Maybe because God is backing him and not them. I hope this minister you are referring to is not Agomo? LOL

As for Bisola, she had released an earlier video several years ago accusing T B of sexual assault. She didn't start it because of the rape case against Pastor Biodun. She has actually written that book before now but was seeking for financial support to publish it. Her accusations should not be taken lightly because several teenagers are trapped in there. He should be investigated and Bisola said she is ready to defend her book in court. The details she supplied are just too overwhelming to conclude it is the work of a mentally unstable person. If a mentally unstable person could put those work together, then she deserves to be in the Guiness book of world record. But I know she is in her right senses. I have listened to several videos she uploaded and it does not depict someone who is mentally unstable.

Bisola is not new. I have maintained here that her initial story had nothing to do with sexual assault. This sexual assault rubbish is recent. And she is unstable. Her stories are things anybody can decide to twist if they wanted to. She was not even close to him as she is claiming and has a well-known documented case of mental problems. These are established facts. What you are calling overwhelming evidence is conjecture. Flimsy even. If she is ready to defend her book in court she should go to the court first. We have heard worse before, time exposed all of them to be liars.

The video uploaded by synagogue to confirm she is mental issue was done when her first attempt to live synagogue failed. T B Joshua dared her to live by drawing a line. She did but she wondered about Lagos for three days until she returned to Synagogue. At that time, she was bewitched and was made to make that Confession before she could be accepted back.

You are just hell-bent on believing her to the point you dismiss anything that throws her up in bad light but celebrate the rubbish she says. I hope you know there is only 1 synagogue church in Nigeria? I wonder why her testimony is true but John Ogu and Daniel Amokachi as we as other renowned ministers of the gospel who believe in him are liars.

To cut the story short, it was a man of God whose number she got from her mother that stood in the gap for her for months before she finally could live. Unfortunately, the man of God died five days later after she left.

So in your own way of reasoning, why did the MOG die if he was a real MOG? Abi.

When someone calls you a thief and you know that you are not, you must clear your name. T B Joshua should take her to court if the allegations are false. Otherwise, everything she said is assumed to be true.

How many people did Rev. Chris take to court when they called him such and even worse?

Oyedepo and his likes who idolize anointing oil fall into the second category. They are called but lack the right knowledge of God's word. He teaches very well on many areas but got it wrong on the use of anointing oil. You should remember that Pastor Tunde Bakare tore one of his book on telecast where he said that the anointing oil is the Holy Spirit in a bottle.

Yes I know. The same Tunde Bakare who prophesied OBJs death till date. He has been wrong. He was once addressed as a prophet but he has thrown that away because...his prophesies have been wrong consistently after getting Abacha's death correct.

Olukoya of mountain of fire is also in grave errors.

Ibiyeome of salvation Ministries also err in the area of taking vengeance.

Hope you know Ibiyeome criticises Pastor Chris to his congregation? Told them not to buy "power of the mind" when it came out and was even heard saying something about Pastor Chris' marriage. Yet, he copies Pastor Chris in ministration by trying to blow on people and what not. So is he fake?

Nigeria Pastors need to go back, take a break and read their Bibles again. So many don't even know the days we are living in. Most just preach and teach what the people want to hear to get the crowd. But God will judge anyone who handles his word deceitfuly.

I agree with this but it is not a Nigerian Pastors thing. Even the ones in US and all over are guilty of same.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Maestro21:

The funny thing is, what you are using as your evidence against TB Joshua is the same thing Pastor Chris' detractors use against him. There is no way on earth that healing the seek in Jesus' name can be categorized as unfruitful works of darkness. Your theology is messed up. Satan cannot cast out satan. People also came out to give false testimonies about Jesus. So why will it be different in TB Joshua's case? If a minister has to serve under him for years before exposing him, that is the testimony I will not hurriedly believe. How long will a child of God be deceived? They have made allegations for years yet the whole of CAN and PFN could not bring him down. Maybe because God is backing him and not them. I hope this minister you are referring to is not Agomo? LOL

Bisola is not new. I have maintained here that her initial story had nothing to do with sexual assault. This sexual assault rubbish is recent. And she is unstable. Her stories are things anybody can decide to twist if they wanted to. She was not even close to him as she is claiming and has a well-known documented case of mental problems. These are established facts. What you are calling overwhelming evidence is conjecture. Flimsy even. If she is ready to defend her book in court she should go to the court first. We have heard worse before, time exposed all of them to be liars.

You are just hell-bent on believing her to the point you dismiss anything that throws her up in bad light but celebrate the rubbish she says. I hope you know there is only 1 synagogue church in Nigeria? I wonder why her testimony is true but John Ogu and Daniel Amokachi as we as other renowned ministers of the gospel who believe in him are liars.

So in your own way of reasoning, why did the MOG die if he was a real MOG? Abi.

How many people did Rev. Chris take to court when they called him such and even worse?

Yes I know. The same Tunde Bakare who prophesied OBJs death till date. He has been wrong. He was once addressed as a prophet but he has thrown that away because...his prophesies have been wrong consistently after getting Abacha's death correct.

Hope you know Ibiyeome criticises Pastor Chris to his congregation? Told them not to buy "power of the mind" when it came out and was even heard saying something about Pastor Chris' marriage. Yet, he copies Pastor Chris in ministration by trying to blow on people and what not. So is he fake?

I agree with this but it is not a Nigerian Pastors thing. Even the ones in US and all over are guilty of same.

T B Joshua is a scam. He will not survive it this time. He quickly closed his branch in Athens when the same allegation was brought up against the Pastor he sent there. Investigation was to be carried out on sexual assault on members there when he denied the branch was not opened by him. More is coming. Is not just about Bisola. Time will resolve this argument. I am a man of God and I can discern false prophets from genuine one. T B Joshua is a scammer of the century and he will go down. Mark my word. You can quote me later.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 1:47am On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

T B Joshua is a scam. He will not survive it this time. He quickly closed his branch in Athens when the same allegation was brought up against the Pastor he sent there. Investigation was to be carried out on sexual assault on members there when he denied the branch was not opened by him. More is coming. Is not just about Bisola. Time will resolve this argument. I am a man of God and I can discern false prophets from genuine one. T B Joshua is a scammer of the century and he will go down. Mark my word. You can quote me later.

Search for TB Joshua on NL's search box and see what turns up. People have been saying this thing since 2005 even. It is 14 years after and he is waxing stronger and stronger while the people who criticized him are getting broker and broker both in power and in money. I told you there is only 1 synagogue church world over. He scrapped branches since of which the only other one was in Ghana. That you are hedging your beliefs on hearsay like Church in Athens already shows something is amiss. If you feel like you are more spiritually aware than your MOG who does not share this belief with you, then it is only a matter of time before you start up your own church. The only thing is, your ability to discern is seriously in question. I am a child of God myself, and once love is missing from a supposed MOG, I already know he/she has lost his way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Maestro21:

Search for TB Joshua on NL's search box and see what turns up. People have been saying this thing since 2005 even. It is 14 years after and he is waxing stronger and stronger while the people who criticized him are getting broker and broker both in power and in money. I told you there is only 1 synagogue church world over. He scrapped branches since of which the only other one was in Ghana. That you are hedging your beliefs on hearsay like Church in Athens already shows something is amiss. If you feel like you are more spiritually aware than your MOG who does not share this belief with you, then it is only a matter of time before you start up your own church. The only thing is, your ability to discern is seriously in question. I am a child of God myself, and once love is missing from a supposed MOG, I already know he/she has lost his way.

He has been able to get away because of the corrupt nature of Nigerians. But it will be over soon for the sake of young girls and teenagers he has turned to sex slaves. Like I said earlier, I already knew that he is not a man sent from God even before the allegations by Bisola and others. He already has a case in court with regard to this. I hope justice will not be perverted. It takes a bias mind to sweep under carpet all the allegations Bisola mentioned. The details are too overwhelming. And for her to even say Joshua should challenge it brings authenticity to her claim. If you say he doesn't have time to respond to allegations, why did they bring up an old video to prove she is mentally unstable? Let's not be loyal to a fault. You can't tell what people can do behind the scene. Some people look so holy outwardly but are the most pervert individual. Sex perversion is very common among clergy these days. What makes you think he is not capable of misbehaving. Even King David that God held in high esteem committed adultery and murder. What we should all insist is that thorough investigation should be made. Just imagine if your sister is one of his disciples and you hear this kind of thing, would you sweep it under the carpet? People like you are the reason evil prevail in the society.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

. T B Joshua is not of God.

This is a Big word. May I ask the reason why?

Pastor Chris I know is God sent

If you believe the above , why don't you think if TBJ is not of God . Pastor Chris would have led him aright to Christ . Just as Aquila and Pricilla did to Alexander .

Acts 18:26
. . . .And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

In fact Pastor Chris said in the tape "Truth on Trial" That those ministers that believe in his calling should also trust him enough that if TBJ had not been of God he would never have gotten to him without transforming his life

3 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

He has been able to get away because of the corrupt nature of Nigerians. But it will be over soon for the sake of young girls and teenagers he has turned to sex slaves. Like I said earlier, I already knew that he is not a man sent from God even before the allegations by Bisola and others. He already has a case in court with regard to this. I hope justice will not be perverted. It takes a bias mind to sweep under carpet all the allegations Bisola mentioned. The details are too overwhelming. And for her to even say Joshua should challenge it brings authenticity to her claim. If you say he doesn't have time to respond to allegations, why did they bring up an old video to prove she is mentally unstable? Let's not be loyal to a fault. You can't tell what people can do behind the scene. Some people look so holy outwardly but are the most pervert individual. Sex perversion is very common among clergy these days. What makes you think he is not capable of misbehaving. Even King David that God held in high esteem committed adultery and murder. What we should all insist is that thorough investigation should be made. Just imagine if your sister is one of his disciples and you hear this kind of thing, would you sweep it under the carpet? People like you are the reason evil prevail in the society.

A church putting up defence is not the same as TB Joshua doing same. He had never responded in the past and he has not responded now. The puzzle has already been solved; you already did not believe him, so you are using any shred of fake news to support your beliefs. Bisola is but one irrelevant person. To say I am ready to go to court I told you is the same trick every liar plays. If she was sure her defence will hold up in court, that is the first place she would go and not chump change bloggers seeking clout.

I have no doubt that you are in error. I only "worry" that this error will lead you astray as it is not the way of love. As for the sexual perversion nonsense you keep harping on, it is nonsense brother. They have said he is faking the miracles and prophesies. To he is using magical powers. To now he is raping women. Really, have you looked at the Bisola? Is that who TB Joshua will lose his ministry for? And why has he not failed and gone the way all the so-called MOG who have been against him have prophesied?

The funny thing is, while he has grown even in the things of the spirit, the critics are the ones seen backsliding. They are the ones not walking in love any more or the power. They are the ones who went and were never sent. That you are standing in their camp portends grave danger for you brother. Come out from there and separated says God.

Read the post above me. I told you to look for the tape "Truth on Trial" and listen to your MOG if truly Rev. Chris is your MOG. I won't be saying much about this. But I pray that the eyes of your understanding be open to see God's true essence in people and that you walk in love and love only. I went through a bout of not hearing from God because I was once like you, in being bitter and not walking in love thinking it was doing God a service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Maestro21:

As for the sexual perversion nonsense you keep harping on, it is nonsense brother. They have said he is faking the miracles and prophesies. To he is using magical powers. To now he is raping women.

There is so much inconsistencies in their stories .

For example they say the miracle is fake and arranged on time and same person will still say the miracle is by evil spirit and not the holy ghost . That means there’s actually a miracle . So which one should we take . And if there’s no miracle what do they say about the testimony of people from all over the world who testified by themselves . What of the instant baby delivery wjendoctors said it’s impossible for normal birth to take place and on live tv by the stretch of the hand baby falls out with umbilical cord . The videos are on YouTube . What about the cancer cases and the cancer begins to shoot out of the leg on live tv .

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
petra1:
Remember how you and image 123 criticized prosperity until your pastor started preaching success and prosperity too.

I do not even know how this your false accusation caught my attention. Is that how you have been lying on me without the fear of God. Don't be silly oh.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2019

I do not even know how this your false accusation caught my attention.

Ola lo so fun e na

Is that how you have been lying on me without the fear of God. Don't be silly oh.

Just say you don’t recollect
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
petra1:

Ola lo so fun e na

I can see how you craftily evaded mentioning Image123 when responding to his objection. cool

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I can see how you craftily evaded mentioning Image123 when responding to his objection. cool

It’s Just to catch you. And I did cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction I wish we could talk either on Facebook messenger or WhatsApp. I have a lot to open your eyes to. That metro or whatever his name is, is lost but God will deliver him sooner than we think. He said Bisola never talked about sexual assualt till the Busola/Coza saga. He should go to YouTube and check out the video of her interviews several years ago.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MiddleDimension: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

My submission on TB Joshua is that he is not a man of God even long before Bisola released those videos. Pastor Chris is called and I have been under his ministry for years.

Let me just a few point about T B Joshua that disqualifies him as a servant of God.

1. He makes merchandise of people in the name of performing miracles through the sale of his anointed water. Miracles are not for sale. Jesus said, freely you have received, freely give.

2. He has made his members to idolize the use of anointed water and in most cases give glory to the anointed water for the miracles they receive.

3. You are not allowed access to his worship auditorium without a pass. And the pass is connected to your financial involvement and tithing over time. This is not church.

4. I have never heard one sound doctrine from him ever since I knew him.

5. The collapse of his building also cast some suspicion on his genuinety as a Prophet who sees what is about to happen in different places around the world but he never saw what was coming to him in his own house. The building collapse is the first warning for people to know who he is.

6. There are countless hundreds that have died seeking miracles from him. Some were certified healed only to die few weeks after they left synagogue.

7. A genuine servant of God will not announce donations to the public. This is what Jesus taught.

8. I have never heard him make altar call for people to come and receive salvation.

I can go on and on. He is not a servant of God and the recent sex scandal just confirmed my original position.

Bisola said she is ready to go to court to defend her allegations. All synagogue did was to post an old Confession she made long before the said scandal. And Bisola has explained what happened that day. It was her first attempt to leave synagogue but she found herself back. They had to force her to make the Confession before she could be admitted back.

The details contained in her book and video are overwhelming that anyone who tries to sweep it under the carpet is grossly dishonest.

Another lady has exposed the same thing going on in Athens. She traveled to Nigeria to report it to T B Joshua only to hear him say that as long as it happened in the church, she should just go back and be committed.

What more do we need to say about T B Joshua. The Bible says ministers of Satan disguise as angels of light.

your number 5 sounds very much like what the pharasees told jesus on the cross: YOU SAVE OTHERS, WHY CAN'T YOU SAVE YOUR SELF?
joagbaje what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
petra1:

It’s Just to catch you. And I did cool

Why then were you scared of mentioning Image123? undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
^^^^^

You have
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
MiddleDimension:

your number 5 sounds very much like what the pharasees told jesus on the cross: YOU SAVE OTHERS, WHY CAN'T YOU SAVE YOUR SELF?
joagbaje what do you think?

No prophet sees everything .

2 Kings 4:27
. . . .And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.

Even Jesus didn’t know the tree had no fruit!
Sometimes We see what God allow us to see and sometimes we see in the area we look.

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Truthchiz:
TruthinAction I wish we could talk either on Facebook messenger or WhatsApp. I have a lot to open your eyes to. That metro or whatever his name is, is lost but God will deliver him sooner than we think. He said Bisola never talked about sexual assualt till the Busola/Coza saga. He should go to YouTube and check out the video of her interviews several years ago.

LOL.

Start by defending the barefaced lies you told here that time has proven to be absolute rubbish.

Your Bible verses are Bisola chapter 1 vs 1. Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:17am On Jul 27, 2019
petra1:

No prophet sees everything .

2 Kings 4:27
. . . .And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the Lord hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.

Even Jesus didn’t know the tree had no fruit!
Sometimes We see what God allow us to see and sometimes we see in the area we look.

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

Even if he saw it, it will be magic.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maestro21:

LOL.

Start by defending the barefaced lies you told here that time has proven to be absolute rubbish.

Your Bible verses are Bisola chapter 1 vs 1. Continue deceiving yourself.

She actually released a VCD the first time she came out exposing T B Joshua. I watched it myself. And she mentioned in that video how T B Joshua asked her to suck his dick just before a Wednesday service. So, the accusations did not start today.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Truthchiz:

Just email me on christ24712@yahoo.com. Then, we can exchange our whatapp contact there.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maestro21:

A church putting up defence is not the same as TB Joshua doing same. He had never responded in the past and he has not responded now. The puzzle has already been solved; you already did not believe him, so you are using any shred of fake news to support your beliefs. Bisola is but one irrelevant person. To say I am ready to go to court I told you is the same trick every liar plays. If she was sure her defence will hold up in court, that is the first place she would go and not chump change bloggers seeking clout.

I have no doubt that you are in error. I only "worry" that this error will lead you astray as it is not the way of love. As for the sexual perversion nonsense you keep harping on, it is nonsense brother. They have said he is faking the miracles and prophesies. To he is using magical powers. To now he is raping women. Really, have you looked at the Bisola? Is that who TB Joshua will lose his ministry for? And why has he not failed and gone the way all the so-called MOG who have been against him have prophesied?

The funny thing is, while he has grown even in the things of the spirit, the critics are the ones seen backsliding. They are the ones not walking in love any more or the power. They are the ones who went and were never sent. That you are standing in their camp portends grave danger for you brother. Come out from there and separated says God.

Read the post above me. I told you to look for the tape "Truth on Trial" and listen to your MOG if truly Rev. Chris is your MOG. I won't be saying much about this. But I pray that the eyes of your understanding be open to see God's true essence in people and that you walk in love and love only. I went through a bout of not hearing from God because I was once like you, in being bitter and not walking in love thinking it was doing God a service.

The Church cannot respond to allegations against him without his permission. If it was not with his consent, he will immediately dissociate himself from the post credited to his church.

It's not just about Bisola. One of his ex pastor he sent to Ghana also exposed him. Another lady in their branch in Athens also complained about sexual abuse by the local Pastor T B Joshua sent. She said she traveled to Nigeria to report to T B Joshua but was surprised that he said she should not be bothered since it happened within the church. When the authorities in Athens wanted to do thorough investigation, T B Joshua denied the Church. He said the Church was opened not by his order and gave directive to close it up.

In the court of law, you can dismiss the witness of one person but when it becomes two or more witnesses, the case is established. I really don't know how much you were paid to defend him in the face of multiple allegations. Your punishment will be worse because we are talking about destinies of hundreds of young ladies being destroyed by a self acclaimed prophet. Nigeria is really a useless country. By now, I should expect the police, SSS and other interest groups to do a thorough investigation. But as usual, a bag of Ghana must go full of dollars will make our security personnel turn a blind eye. But he will not survive it.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
petra1:

This is a Big word. May I ask the reason why?

If you believe the above , why don't you think if TBJ is not of God . Pastor Chris would have led him aright to Christ . Just as Aquila and Pricilla did to Alexander .

Acts 18:26
. . . .And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

In fact Pastor Chris said in the tape "Truth on Trial" That those ministers that believe in his calling should also trust him enough that if TBJ had not been of God he would never have gotten to him without transforming his life

I didn't get your argument right. Are you saying T B Joshua transformed Pastor Chris or vice versa? As much as I respect Pastor Chris and I know he is God sent, it doesn't mean all he does or says is right. He has his limitations. Even Apostle Paul said we know in part. You can do things with all honesty and be honestly wrong.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
petra1:

Ola lo so fun e na

Better still, just tell God you are sorry. If you are truly sorry, you will tell me later.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

The Church cannot respond to allegations against him without his permission. If it was not with his consent, he will immediately dissociate himself from the post credited to his church.

It's not just about Bisola. One of his ex pastor he sent to Ghana also exposed him. Another lady in their branch in Athens also complained about sexual abuse by the local Pastor T B Joshua sent. She said she traveled to Nigeria to report to T B Joshua but was surprised that he said she should not be bothered since it happened within the church. When the authorities in Athens wanted to do thorough investigation, T B Joshua denied the Church. He said the Church was opened not by his order and gave directive to close it up.

In the court of law, you can dismiss the witness of one person but when it becomes two or more witnesses, the case is established. I really don't know how much you were paid to defend him in the face of multiple allegations. Your punishment will be worse because we are talking about destinies of hundreds of young ladies being destroyed by a self acclaimed prophet. Nigeria is really a useless country. By now, I should expect the police, SSS and other interest groups to do a thorough investigation. But as usual, a bag of Ghana must go full of dollars will make our security personnel turn a blind eye. But he will not survive it.

People have put up defences for Pastor Chris without his consent. Use the same eye for Prophet Joshua as you are according Pastor Chris.

I have told you that Bisola, Paul Agomo and Athens are the tail, there are numerous other cases of people testifying about him that are the dog. Which of them should wag which? I mean which of them is the preponderance of evidence?

What you keep doing over and over is quoting 2 people who have been proven without a doubt to be liars. How long will one deceive a child of God? If a Pastor stays under a ministry for 20 years and at the 20th year decides the ministry is not of God why should I take his testimony seriously? How was he being deceived for 20 years?

Once you have made up your mind to kill your dog, any thread will be good enough. That is what you are doing. All I will implore you is, pray for understanding, walk in love and see if you keep up with this energy about Prophet Joshua.

I have done same, and I know without a doubt that he is a man sent from God. I know doctrinally some things are off but same argument can be made for many other ministeries. Like you said, we know in part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines / Does Taking The Communion Break My Fast? / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.