Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14458 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hahahahahaha. You're doomed already.
I pity you.
TruthinAction:

God himself will bring him down through strange circumstances. Just mark my word. We are on Nairaland together.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Trash! Any pastor who preaches false doctrines that can lead people to sin is a false preacher. Any pastor who sugarcoats sin or tells you sin isn't sin is a false preacher.

I don't know about Oyedepo and have never listened to him but I definitely know that Kumuyi, Adeboye and Olukoya do not preach anything contrary to the word of God as they hammer on holiness and righteousness.

Pastor does not speak on holiness and righteousness. His masturbation preaching clearly went against what Christ preached so that is a different thing entirely, moreover every Christian knows that sexual sins are some of the worst sins. So for Chris not to know that shows his legitimacy is highly questionable.

Is it not the same pastor Chris that charges N1,000 as entrance fee for his cross over service? You follow someone whose ways are not straight but you're here demonizing TB J. I pity your life. A pastor who couldn't keep his home and was allegedly sleeping with his members.
Lmao!!

You started off well, but the very same thing you are defending Prophet Joshua of, you have turned around to do. That shows your emotions are speaking now and not your desire to stand for truth.

I will tell you the same thing I told the other person. That truth that you know, that extols love and your Christian virtues is the one you should stand for. Forget the ones you don't know and cannot justify from scripture or else, whilst seeking to correct someone who is obviously in error, you too will fall even faster than the person you are seeking to correct.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bilyonaire:

Sir that is very serious accusation that I refuse to believe without proof. Pastor David is mentored by Bishop Oyedepo and to the best of my knowledge would never attack any set man/specific ministry. Please provide evidence in the form of a video or tell me the date he made those remarks so I can look it up.

I am not here to discuss or cast bad light to any anointed minister. So I am not going to bring any proofs. If you are seeking truth and are a member of his church. Then ask around and find that truth yourself. I only brought that up to show someone else that there is a lot of emotionalism in the body of Christ.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Trash! Any pastor who preaches false doctrines that can lead people to sin is a false preacher. Any pastor who sugarcoats sin or tells you sin isn't sin is a false preacher.

I don't know about Oyedepo and have never listened to him but I definitely know that Kumuyi, Adeboye and Olukoya do not preach anything contrary to the word of God as they hammer on holiness and righteousness.

Pastor does not speak on holiness and righteousness. His masturbation preaching clearly went against what Christ preached so that is a different thing entirely, moreover every Christian knows that sexual sins are some of the worst sins. So for Chris not to know that shows his legitimacy is highly questionable.

Is it not the same pastor Chris that charges N1,000 as entrance fee for his cross over service? You follow someone whose ways are not straight but you're here demonizing TB J. I pity your life. A pastor who couldn't keep his home and was allegedly sleeping with his members.
Lmao!!

Now you assert that Pastor Chris sleeps with his members. Then what does T B Joshua do? He disvirgin teenagers and rapes married women. You don't want to believe it until he his sent to jail. A member has already taken him to court for defiling her daughter. We will soon here the final judgment on the case.

Pastor Chris as much as he may have his shortcomings is a servant of God. No one has come openly to accuse him of sexual misconduct but T B Joshua has been accused by at least three persons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Oga, as of today (I don't know about times of old) you can go in only with a pass and this is checkmate so many things.

30 years of his ministry has not confirmed it then it's flimsy words from an internet troll that will confirm it. Lmao.

Ok the pass is still in force. You only get that pass when you meet certain financial obligations over time including tithe. This is fraud. They are not checkmating any thing. It's all about ways of making money from gullible crowds going to witness stage managed miracles.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
TB J doesn't answer to mere mortals.
He answers to God. That is the sole reason why he wouldn't respond to criticisms from your ilk. You and the rest of the world can only vent out your anger while he keeps growing in grace and anionting.

Which anointing. Anointing that comes only when his dick is sucked before service. The more you look, the less you see. Let him take Bisola to court. The allegations are too weighty to keep silent. Silence is indirectly admitting his guilt.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
If you call "the mirror" or the other book, pamphlets then I have no words for you. I can only suggest you get well soon.

Yes, the book is a pamphlet. How many pages does it have?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

All religious title bearers will be disgraced soon!

So don't focus only on the ones you're induced to hate, none of them is working for Jesus!
Jesus condemned bearing of religious titles amongst his own followers! Matthew 23:8 undecided

Off course there are many false prophets and teachers. And God will expose them all. I will soon begin to expose false teachings of many respected men of God.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

Off course there are many false prophets and teachers. And God will expose them all. I will soon begin to expose false teachings of many respected men of God.

Well with all due respect my honourable Professor TruthinAction all protocols duly observed, i don't think that's what Jesus commissioned Christianity for Sir!

He said "Go and disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:19-20

As for exposing falsehood, i don't think there has ever been a single man of God right from the time of Jesus till today that's RESPECTED in the world again! Matthew 11:12

If you find anyone claiming man of God that's highly revered amongst the people today know now that such a person have sold his soul to Satan! Luke 4:5-7 wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Bilyonaire: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Maestro21:

I am not here to discuss or cast bad light to any anointed minister. So I am not going to bring any proofs. If you are seeking truth and are a member of his church. Then ask around and find that truth yourself. I only brought that up to show someone else that there is a lot of emotionalism in the body of Christ.

Oh. So you have no proof? Why didn't you just say so grin
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Bilyonaire:

Oh. So you have no proof? Why didn't you just say so grin

Yes I have no proof. I just manufactured what I said. Happy?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Bilyonaire: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Maestro21:

Yes I have no proof. I just manufactured what I said. Happy?

Yes, sir, thank you very much. Enjoy your day.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

, and like I've earlier numerously said, turn it into glorified "ògèdè" and/or "ọfọ̀" and/or incantation recitations[/color][/i]"
- Re: Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by MuttleyLaff: 12:35am On Mar 12

Ofo and ogede are not evil on their it depends on who is using it , for what purpose and by what power.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Well with all due respect my honourable Professor TruthinAction all protocols duly observed, i don't think that's what Jesus commissioned Christianity for Sir!

He said "Go and disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:19-20

As for exposing falsehood, i don't think there has ever been a single man of God right from the time of Jesus till today that's RESPECTED in the world again! Matthew 11:12

If you find anyone claiming man of God that's highly revered amongst the people today know now that such a person have sold his soul to Satan! Luke 4:5-7 wink

There is a Scripture bases for my actions.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.(KJV)

Ephesians 5:11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. (NET).

Some activities of some so called Ministries are unfruitful works of darkness. Notable amongst them are the Jehovah Witness. Others just have doctrinal errors which must also be addressed.

Apostle Paul rebuked Apostle Peter when he noticed he was doing the wrong thing.

In addition Apostle Paul placed a curse on any teacher or even any angle that preaches and teaches contrary to what Jesus and his Apostles taught.

Galatians 1:8-9.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

If someone does not correct them, many will be led astray and miss heaven.

There are many erroneous doctrines today that is trending. I will just mention a few.

1. Once saved is always saved.
2. That there will be no rapture.
3. The kill your enemies prayer forms in most of our Churches today.
4. Idolization and commercialization of different healing media ranging from anointed water, anointing oil, handkerchief or mantles, bangles, vest, blood of Jesus packaged in bottles etc.

All these are the fulfillment of the prophecy Apostle Paul gave that in the latter days many shall depart from the faith and giving heed to seducing doctrines.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

There is a Scripture bases for my actions.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.(KJV)

Ephesians 5:11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. (NET).

Some activities of some so called Ministries are unfruitful works of darkness. Notable amongst them are the Jehovah Witness. Others just have doctrinal errors which must also be addressed.

Apostle Paul rebuked Apostle Peter when he noticed he was doing the wrong thing.

In addition Apostle Paul placed a curse on any teacher or even any angle that preaches and teaches contrary to what Jesus and his Apostles taught.

Galatians 1:8-9.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

If someone does not correct them, many will be led astray and miss heaven.

There are many erroneous doctrines today that is trending. I will just mention a few.

1. Once saved is always saved.
2. That there will be no rapture.
3. The kill your enemies prayer forms in most of our Churches today.
4. Idolization and commercialization of different healing media ranging from anointed water, anointing oil, handkerchief or mantles, bangles, vest, blood of Jesus packaged in bottles etc.

All these are the fulfillment of the prophecy Apostle Paul gave that in the latter days many shall depart from the faith and giving heed to seducing doctrines.

So my honourable learned professor TruthinAction, all protocols duly observed Sir!

Are you a member of the same religious organization as those you're trying to reprove?

Because, dem no born Paul well make him try go face the religious titles chiefs of the first century to say him wan correct them o! embarassed

Peter that he corrected was a member belonging to the same religious group as himself, that's why Peter couldn't refute such reproof.

And if you're out to correct anything that's wrong in the religious setting around you, there must be a GROUP that knows and agreed on what you're saying otherwise you are just like a toothless bulldog, that can't hunt a fly! cheesy

Paul belonged to a popular GROUP called the Pharisees before Jesus called him into his own humble GROUP called Christians.

So there has always been an established form of worship that Paul was defending, and there are people who have already agreed upon what he is teaching!

Let people first know the GROUP upholding this your SPECIAL form of pure doctrine so that it won't just end here on faceless social media where only few people have access and time to read your post and someone like me can call you an IDIOT uttering GIBBERISH! wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
You're sounding like a broken record now please Google pamphlet and look at the images.
TruthinAction:

Yes, the book is a pamphlet. How many pages does it have?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Secretary general of diick sucking affairs of the federation. I'm sure you were there when it happened.

What is stopping Bisola from going to court? Hasn't she sold enough books to afford lawyers? Or did they fence her hands?
TruthinAction:

Which anointing. Anointing that comes only when his dick is sucked before service. The more you look, the less you see. Let him take Bisola to court. The allegations are too weighty to keep silent. Silence is indirectly admitting his guilt.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
What is your problem? I just told you I've worshipped in that church over ten times and was given a pass every single time without having to fulfill any financial obligations whatsoever. So what exactly is your point?
TruthinAction:

Ok the pass is still in force. You only get that pass when you meet certain financial obligations over time including tithe. This is fraud. They are not checkmating any thing. It's all about ways of making money from gullible crowds going to witness stage managed miracles.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
I now know that you have a comprehension problem. I said that it is alleged that he sleeps with his members. I am not telling you for a fact that he does so.

If you think there are no rumors of PC sleeping with his members and choristers then you're living in denial.

Please worry about your PC whose members approached my late grand uncle to stage a miracle. Read about all the stage managed miracles in SA too.

Also, why do you need to fulfill a financial obligation of N1,000 before attending the cross over service in the main auditorium?

Pot calling kettle black.
TruthinAction:

Now you assert that Pastor Chris sleeps with his members. Then what does T B Joshua do? He disvirgin teenagers and rapes married women. You don't want to believe it until he his sent to jail. A member has already taken him to court for defiling her daughter. We will soon here the final judgment on the case.

Pastor Chris as much as he may have his shortcomings is a servant of God. No one has come openly to accuse him of sexual misconduct but T B Joshua has been accused by at least three persons.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
I am not a pastor worshipper. If TB J is wrong, then he must face the consequences of his actions. I love TB J and I'm convinced that he is of God but in the event that he isn't, I will withdraw my support for him.

Maestro21:

You started off well, but the very same thing you are defending Prophet Joshua of, you have turned around to do. That shows your emotions are speaking now and not your desire to stand for truth.

I will tell you the same thing I told the other person. That truth that you know, that extols love and your Christian virtues is the one you should stand for. Forget the ones you don't know and cannot justify from scripture or else, whilst seeking to correct someone who is obviously in error, you too will fall even faster than the person you are seeking to correct.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omudia11:
I am not a pastor worshipper. If TB J is wrong, then he must face the consequences of his actions. I love TB J and I'm convinced that he is of God but in the event that he isn't, I will withdraw my support for him.

That you are not a Pastor worshipper is almost a ruse that is neither here nor there. You are here to defend Prophet Joshua's honor even though you don't live in his house to know what he does or does not do. While I believe in him and his calling, I would also show you where you are clearly erring and that is in the emotional outburst you have started making. You have gone from defending him to bandying words about that won't detract his detractors especially the ones on this thread. You are only opening the discourse to more mudslinging that is futile and childish. So desist from it.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Maximus69:

So my honourable learned professor TruthinAction, all protocols duly observed Sir!

Are you a member of the same religious organization as those you're trying to reprove?

Because, dem no born Paul well make him try go face the religious titles chiefs of the first century to say him wan correct them o! embarassed

Peter that he corrected was a member belonging to the same religious group as himself, that's why Peter couldn't refute such reproof.

And if you're out to correct anything that's wrong in the religious setting around you, there must be a GROUP that knows and agreed on what you're saying otherwise you are just like a toothless bulldog, that can't hunt a fly! cheesy

Paul belonged to a popular GROUP called the Pharisees before Jesus called him into his own humble GROUP called Christians.

So there has always been an established form of worship that Paul was defending, and there are people who have already agreed upon what he is teaching!

Let people first know the GROUP upholding this your SPECIAL form of pure doctrine so that it won't just end here on faceless social media where only few people have access and time to read your post and someone like me can call you an IDIOT uttering GIBBERISH! wink

Just remain in ignorance.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Omudia11:
What is your problem? I just told you I've worshipped in that church over ten times and was given a pass every single time without having to fulfill any financial obligations whatsoever. So what exactly is your point?

You are a liar. Pass is not given until you make a commitment. You have to buy a material or be a tither.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Omudia11:
I now know that you have a comprehension problem. I said that it is alleged that he sleeps with his members. I am not telling you for a fact that he does so.

If you think there are no rumors of PC sleeping with his members and choristers then you're living in denial.

Please worry about your PC whose members approached my late grand uncle to stage a miracle. Read about all the stage managed miracles in SA too.

Also, why do you need to fulfill a financial obligation of N1,000 before attending the cross over service in the main auditorium?

Pot calling kettle black.

T B Joshua has killed more people than even the herdsmen and Boko Haram put together. He will surely be judged.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

Just remain in ignorance.

Do you think my so called ignorance doesn't make much more sense than this your arguments arguments and arguments with those claiming Christians like you? 1Timothy 6:4 cheesy

Come on my friend, if you've got something tangible to offer, you'll be out there preaching about God's Kingdom. Matthew 28:19-20
Evil has been synonymous with religion right from the beginning {Genesis 4:3-10} Cain killed Abel {his blood brother} because of WORSHIP and you can't separate it unless Jesus himself come and judge evildoers! Luke 11:50-51 compared to Revelations 22:11
So you're just constituting a FACELESS nuisance on social media by accusing people when you don't have any evidence to back your gibberish! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

T B Joshua has killed more people than even the herdsmen and Boko Haram put together. He will surely be judged.

John the baptist was arrested and beheaded for speaking against a wife snatcher, everybody knew about this and nothing happened after John was executed like a NOBODY inside the prison! Matthew 14:3-6
Even Jesus Christ never intervened in the matter! Matthew 11:2-13
If you're arrested now for all these nonsense you're typing, do you think any of those envious and jealous Pastors who packed all these false accusations in your brains will surface?
My friend, you will be jailed for tarnishing the image of another person!
So stop all these nonsense, i'm not a member of SCAN and i no gbadun the guy but that's not enough reason for me to start broadcasting what i can't defend in the court of LAW! 1Thessalonians 4:11 wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Maximus69:

John the baptist was arrested and beheaded for speaking against a wife snatcher, everybody knew about this and nothing happened after John was executed like a NOBODY inside the prison! Matthew 14:3-6
Even Jesus Christ never intervened in the matter! Matthew 11:2-13
If you're arrested now for all these nonsense you're typing, do you think any of those envious and jealous Pastors who packed all these false accusations in your brains will surface?
My friend, you will be jailed for tarnishing the image of another person!
So stop all these nonsense, i'm not a member of SCAN and i no gbadun the guy but that's not enough reason for me to start broadcasting what i can't defend in the court of LAW! 1Thessalonians 4:11 wink

Then shut up. It's none of your business then. Let them arrest first Bisola who exposed him.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
Why did they excommunicate him from AF?
He was doing evangelism and bible study classes without clearance and authorisation from AF. They called him in for disciplinary hearing, told him point blank, they werent into all that extramural bible study classes jazz he is doing, he put axe hung for head, so they showed him the exit door and the rest is history.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
He was doing evangelism and bible study classes without clearance and authorisation from AF. They called him in for disciplinary hearing, told him point blank, they werent into all that extramural bible study classes jazz he is doing, he put axe hung for head, so they showed him the exit door and the rest is history.
He still went on to copy most of their ways of doing things though.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

Then shut up. It's none of your business then. Let them arrest first Bisola who exposed him.

If you're not stupid Sir, you should know that this Bisola of a person has been an INSIDER who can take investigators {Police} round the place if called upon.

But you have NO CLUE of what's exactly happening in there if taken by all these your nonsense and ingredients that you're spewing! wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
He still went on to copy most of their ways of doing things though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

"... my work, before I leave, before I leave, I mean before I go. I am going to remove everything that I set up, that I thought will help Deeper Life and make us holy, make us sanctified, make us deep, make us deeper, and I see is not making us deeper but shadow, before I leave, I'll UPROOT all of them and present to you a PURE CHURCH before I leave..."
- I Will Remove Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I set Up - Pastor Kumuyi

Pastor Kumuyi, just like my Dad, is a firmly held belief, great, brave and bold man, with their own flaws and peculiar idiosyncrasies. Imagine Kumuyi, as a young man, defiantly standing up to his well known atheist boss, Dr Tai Solarin. Similar thing that happened, when AF kicked him out of their fold, accusing him of building a church within a church, under their nose etcetera.

"Baba ti fariga. Baba o raye oshi mọ"
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

"... my work, before I leave, before I leave, I mean before I go. I am going to remove everything that I set up, that I thought will help Deeper Life and make us holy, make us sanctified, make us deep, make us deeper, and I see is not making us deeper but shadow, before I leave, I'll UPROOT all of them and present to you a PURE CHURCH before I leave..."
- I Will Remove Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I set Up - Pastor Kumuyi

Pastor Kumuyi, just like my Dad, is a firmly held belief, great, brave and bold man, with their own flaws and peculiar idiosyncrasies. Imagine Kumuyi, as a young man, defiantly standing up to his well known atheist boss, Dr Tai Solarin. Similar thing that happened, when AF kicked him out of their fold, accusing him of building a church within a church, under their nose etcetera.

"Baba ti fariga. Baba o raye oshi mọ"

Lol i would have preffred he removed them now.

If certain doctrines need to be removed it means they are misleading and harmful to people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child / NAKED CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.