Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14469 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
Lol i would have preffred he removed them now.
Please give the list of what you'll prefer he remove now

generationz:
If certain doctrines need to be removed it means they are misleading and harmful to people
That exactly apparently is Baba's sentiment too and understanding
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-fmJkbRwI

"... my work, before I leave, before I leave, I mean before I go. I am going to remove everything that I set up, that I thought will help Deeper Life and make us holy, make us sanctified, make us deep, make us deeper, and I see is not making us deeper but shadow, before I leave, I'll UPROOT all of them and present to you a PURE CHURCH before I leave..."
- I Will Remove Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I set Up - Pastor Kumuyi

Pastor Kumuyi, just like my Dad, is a firmly held belief, great, brave and bold man, with their own flaws and peculiar idiosyncrasies. Imagine Kumuyi, as a young man, defiantly standing up to his well known atheist boss, Dr Tai Solarin. Similar thing that happened, when AF kicked him out of their fold, accusing him of building a church within a church, under their nose etcetera.

"Baba ti fariga. Baba o raye oshi mọ"

Olaadegbu supposed to arrest you for all these lies that you're publicising against an excommunicated member of a living Church, whom God suddenly turned round overnight to ordain as a POWERFUL minister of the gospel! cheesy

How on earth do you expect a founder of a reputable Church of God to utter such nonsense out of his holy mouth? undecided

He has built this WONDERFUL Church with this same doctrines for over 40 years now and many have lived and died with those doctrines in their head!

So are you saying the man of God will now remove all the holy teachings that the Holy Ghost asked him to tell the Church? Haba! How come you guys don't fear God anymore? Theries God ooooooooooo! cheesy

Please our dear Daddy Superintendent {all protocols duly observed} can NEVER say such things. I'll be the last person to believe that unless he say it in my presence, even i refuse to believe a video recording because you guys are good in editing videos this days! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
petra1:
My question to you Ola is . What makes you think T.B. Joshua is a false prophet . Why use the testimony of others to judge a man. One man can accuse another by seeing from different perspective or by misunderstanding or by demonic influence or by misinformation . As long as the evidence is not based on the Bible kindly look at it objectively . Even if the accuser claim to be an eye witness . It’s between him and God . As long as you are not an eye witness . Jesus had those who claimed to be eye witnesses against him , Stephen had , Paul had . And the evidence looked convincing . If the Bible say do not judge another . Kindly follow the Bible . You are not in the heart of the individual to understand his own side . It is God that is the judge in such matter . Remember how you and image 123 criticized prosperity until your pastor started preaching success and prosperity too.

We understand in part . No one knows it all . One person can make a mistake or mid interprets scripture that doesn’t make him false . You have made errors on this forum you’re neither perfect but that doesn’t make you false neither is your pastor who you seem to make standard of Christianity perfect he has his mistakes also which he admit sometimes that doesn’t make him false either .

If a man err in action, judge the action not the man . If a man err in doctrine , judge the doctrine by scripture not the man .

Did you say all these when Johnson Suleman and Fatoyinbo were accused?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maximus69:
Olaadegbu supposed to arrest you for all these lies that you're publicising against an excommunicated member of a living Church, whom God suddenly turned round overnight to ordain as a POWERFUL minister of the gospel! cheesy

How on earth do you expect a founder of a reputable Church of God to utter such nonsense out of his holy mouth? undecided

He has built this WONDERFUL Church with this same doctrines for over 40 years now and many have lived and died with those doctrines in their head!

So are you saying the man of God will now remove all the holy teachings that the Holy Ghost asked him to tell the Church? Haba! How come you guys don't fear God anymore? Theries God ooooooooooo! cheesy

Please our dear Daddy Superintendent {all protocols duly observed} can NEVER say such things. I'll be the last person to believe that unless he say it in my presence, even i refuse to believe a video recording because you guys are good in editing videos this days! cheesy
Maximus69, I have no comment to make except the previous warning about those who live in a glasshouse should mind throwing stones
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please give the list of what you'll prefer he remove now

That exactly apparently is Baba's sentiment too and understanding

Me? grin

Even if baba wants to remove a few doctrines a lot of members who feel safe with the dogmatic ideas will feel uncomfortable and might leave to a much more "holy" church.

Imagine just dog away with what you termed righteous since your youth. Some people can't deal with change so easily.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

Which anointing. Anointing that comes only when his dick is sucked before service. The more you look, the less you see. Let him take Bisola to court. The allegations are too weighty to keep silent. Silence is indirectly admitting his guilt.
Silence does not mean guilt as buttress by you. Inasmuch as T.B Joshua has been accused and condemned, the prophet rarely respond to allegations. It takes a mature mind to absorbed accusation and not respond immediately.
Disclaimer: I do not support any party as these are my views on the matter
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
Me? grin
I am curious to know what your list will be

generationz:
Even if baba wants to remove a few doctrines a lot of members who feel safe with the dogmatic ideas will feel uncomfortable and might leave to a much more "holy" church.
You mean from frying pan into fire

generationz:
Imagine just dog away with what you termed righteous since your youth. Some people can't deal with change so easily.
False sense of security with the presumed righteous since your youth mindset. They better be and better get used to change easily, because things always change. Change is a common constant in life
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am curious to know what your list will be

You mean from frying pan into fire

False sense of security with the presumed righteous since your youth mindset. They better be and better get used to change easily, because things always change. Change is a common constant in life

Well, I have never listened to a deeper life sermon before. However what I feel is the one of most outrageous doctrine is them associating not wearing, trousers and the rest to holiness.

If it was some of us would have been cast into hell by now. But even with our uncovered heads in prayers God still deems it fit to speak to us.

He can even do it when you are bathing sef. grin

I always said, if you want to know the real source of a particular churches major doctrines, don't look to far. Just research on where the pastor broke out from.

I wasn't surprised when I heard Daddy Kumuyi came from apostolic faith.
I once had a roommate who left MFM and started attending Apostolic faith because she felt MFM was "too worldly" for her. grin

That was my first time hading about the church and its rules. Obviously, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

It saddens me really. Because even the man who enforces these strict rules failed to question them. He only enforced them because they felt good to him to keep 90% of what he practised in his former church.

This is how pharisee are born in the church. What Jesus tried do away with.

I wish Christians can know God isn't that difficult to serve as long as it is done in love

Another one.

How these churches when preaching can't do it without threatening people about hell.

Seriously, their sermons inside busses and parks lack content. Once anyone of them starts laidis in a bus I'm in, an to put earpiece for hear.

Even Jesus didn't speak on hell so much while he was teaching.

Becuase he knew the people we're curious and hungry to know more about The father.

So much to type Boda mutty but hand dey pain me. grin
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Silence does not mean guilt as buttress by you. Inasmuch as T.B Joshua has been accused and condemned, the prophet rarely respond to allegations. It takes a mature mind to absorbed accusation and not respond immediately.
Disclaimer: I do not support any party as these are my views on the matter

So it could be either way. In my opinion, there is no smoke without fire. We know that what Joseph in the Bible suffered for being wrongly accused. If he was given as opportunity to defend himself, he would not have gone to prison. If T B Joshua keeps quiet, it could cost him more damage than he thinks. Oh, we can say this is not the first time but this is the first time we have it documented in books and videos. You don't play with such accusations. A thousand years from now, those documents will still be read. Well, he has used his influence to take it down from Amazon. But it's been sold in other platform. Let him clear his name. This is what every sensible person should be asking for.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're not stupid Sir, you should know that this Bisola of a person has been an INSIDER who can take investigators {Police} round the place if called upon.

But you have NO CLUE of what's exactly happening in there if taken by all these your nonsense and ingredients that you're spewing! wink

The least everyone should demand is that he should clear his name. You don't sweep such accusations under the carpet. Nigerians are cowards. They took protest match to COZA, let them take the same protest match to SCOAN.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
Well, I have never listened to a deeper life sermon before. However what I feel is the one of most outrageous doctrine is them associating not wearing, trousers and the rest to holiness.

If it was some of us would have been cast into hell by now. But even with our uncovered heads in prayers God still deems it fit to speak to us.

He can even do it when you are bathing sef. grin

I always said, if you want to know the real source of a particular churches major doctrines, don't look to far. Just research on where the pastor broke out from.

I wasn't surprised when I heard Daddy Kumuyi came from Apostolic faith.
I once had a roommate who left MFM and started attending Apostolic faith because she felt MFM was "too worldly" for her. grin

That was my first time hading about the church and its rules. Obviously, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree
Kumuyi before AF, grew up as an Anglican, his dad then, will do "ibilẹ" during the week, giving growing up Kumuyi charms and whatnot and do church on Sundays, but Baba one day, stood up to his Dad and confronted him, saying that it isnt right mixing the two and he no longer anymore, is interested in those fetish things his Dad gives him

generationz:
It saddens me really. Because even the man who enforces these strict rules failed to question them. He only enforced them because they felt good to him to keep 90% of what he practised in his former church.

This is how pharisee are born in the church. What Jesus tried do away with.
Well, hes said he'll make changes. I guess its the time, era and climate they grew up in. The sad thing is watching our peers and young ones behind repeating the same mistakes and adhering to same bad doctrines

generationz:
I wish Christians can know God isn't that difficult to serve as long as it is done in love
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Yeepa! You just right there killed it with this priceless comment. Aw, wish I could see you, rub your chubby beautiful face together and mwah, plant a kiss on it. You dont know how much you made my day, with that "... God isn't that difficult to serve as long as it is done in love" comment.

Its very strange and difficult to understand for some. I had to go dig out that feeling exhilarated Obama meme to say so with it too

generationz:
Another one.

How these churches when preaching can't do it without threatening people about hell.

Seriously, their sermons inside busses and parks lack content. Once anyone of them starts laidis in a bus I'm in, an to put earpiece for hear.

Even Jesus didn't speak on hell so much while he was teaching.

Becuase he knew the people we're curious and hungry to know more about The Father.

So much to type Boda mutty but hand dey pain me. grin
It is well
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Kumuyi before AF, grew up as an Anglican, his dad then, will do "ibilẹ" during the week, giving growing up Kumuyi charms and whatnot and do church on Sundays, but Baba one day, stood up to his Dad and confronted him, saying that it isnt right mixing the two and he no longer anymore, is interested in those fetish things his Dad gives him

Well, hes said he'll make changes. I guess its the time, era and climate they grew up in. The sad thing is watching our peers and young ones behind repeating the same mistakes and adhering to same bad doctrines

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Yeepa! You just right there killed it with this priceless comment. Aw, wish I could see you, rub your chubby beautiful face together and mwah, plant a kiss on it. You dont know how much you made my day, with that "... God isn't that difficult to serve as long as it is done in love" comment.

Its very strange and difficult to understand for some. I had to go dig out that feeling exhilarated Obama meme to say so with it too

It is well
cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

So it could be either way. In my opinion, there is no smoke without fire. We know that what Joseph in the Bible suffered for being wrongly accused. If he was given as opportunity to defend himself, he would not have gone to prison. If T B Joshua keeps quiet, it could cost him more damage than he thinks. Oh, we can say this is not the first time but this is the first time we have it documented in books and videos. You don't play with such accusations. A thousand years from now, those documents will still be read. Well, he has used his influence to take it down from Amazon. But it's been sold in other platform. Let him clear his name. This is what every sensible person should be asking for.
Even if he does nobody will believe him same way many Nigerians don't believe COZA pastor. At times silence is the answer but you do underground work. You let your accuser exhaust all their evidence and strength before you attack. Am listening to Bisola Johnson now
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Even if he does nobody will believe him same way many Nigerians don't believe COZA pastor. At times silence is the answer but you do underground work. You let your accuser exhaust all their evidence and strength before you attack. Am listening to Bisola Johnson now

You are wise.

Which is why I said the person who is making the allegation and claims she can defend it in court should go to court. She should not write a book that she hopes to sell and be getting paid to conduct interviews.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did you say all these when Johnson Suleman and Fatoyinbo were accused?

No one asked my opinion
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
petra1:

No one asked my opinion
Now am asking you
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

The least everyone should demand is that he should clear his name. You don't sweep such accusations under the carpet. Nigerians are cowards. They took protest match to COZA, let them take the same protest match to SCOAN.

You're a fool if expecting such from true Christians Sir!

John the baptist was beheaded for righteousness sake, Jesus of Nazareth was tortured to death for the sake of righteousness, and nothing as in NOTHING happened.

Now you're expecting true worshippers of God to start protesting all because an agent of darkness carried out the wish of his god on one of the worshippers of the same deity!

Apostle Paul made it clear the works of the flesh @ Galatians 5:19-21
False religions claiming Christians are into all of this and it's what they enjoy doing, the lady in question said this happened so many years back and now she's happily married. So what could have brought up this dead issue after almost 20 years?
My friend the whole thing is dicey, true servants of God don't dabble into such affairs. If she has forgiven him back then, there's no reason raising the issue again after so many years!
God promised to judge fornicators and adulterers, so it's only when something of such is reported within the church that the culprit is excommunicated for his wrongdoing.
But in a shrine built by a priest, there's nothing all of you and many more from another religious groups could do to him. He owns his Church and the members! undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maximus69:

You're a fool if expecting such from true Christians Sir!

John the baptist was beheaded for righteousness sake, Jesus of Nazareth was tortured to death for the sake of righteousness, and nothing as in NOTHING happened.

Now you're expecting true worshippers of God to start protesting all because an agent of darkness carried out the wish of his god on one of the worshippers of the same deity!

Apostle Paul made it clear the works of the flesh @ Galatians 5:19-21
False religions claiming Christians are into all of this and it's what they enjoy doing, the lady in question said this happened so many years back and now she's happily married. So what could have brought up this dead issue after almost 20 years?
My friend the whole thing is dicey, true servants of God don't dabble into such affairs. If she has forgiven him back then, there's no reason raising the issue again after so many years!
God promised to judge fornicators and adulterers, so it's only when something of such is reported within the church that the culprit is excommunicated for his wrongdoing.
But in a shrine built by a priest, there's nothing all of you and many more from another religious groups could do to him. He owns his Church and the members! undecided

I hope you don't worship there? I pray that God will deliver people that have been held captive by this scammer of the century. My judgment is not even based on Bisola's experience and videos she has released. I base my judgment on God's word compared to what I see happen there. I can face him on on one and tell him his doctrines are false and is a scammer.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

I am happy you are listening to her now. Please take your time to hear her out. Some of the videos are lengthy. It's only those who have not listening to her that are condemning her. And also those who are paid to do so.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Now am asking you

Rape is a serious crime . And anyone guilty of it should face the consequences. If a matter is in court we should patiently wait for justice. We were not there to know who to support. I would like to know her motive. If its justice ,she should get her evidence to prove it and get her justice but If it's just to attack his name for whatever reason it can only be a noise for a short period. Scandal cant destroy a man of God except if hes not truly called.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

I hope you don't worship there? I pray that God will deliver people that have been held captive by this scammer of the century. My judgment is not even based on Bisola's experience and videos she has released. I base my judgment on God's word compared to what I see happen there. I can face him one on one and tell him his doctrines are false and is a scammer.
How many religious title chiefs has the time to start defending anything before you when they're not under pressure to do so? cheesy

Come on my friend, their followers are there to attack you before you disgrace their demigod! wink

So he won't even speak to you at all since that's not gonna fetch him dolls! When he's busy cracking his brains on the next strategy that could make his numerous Magas pay, do you think it's your own case that will now be a matter of concern? grin

The truth is all those holding religious titles are THIEVES! Matthew 23:8

The one and only person ordained by the most high God to hold a religious title is Jesus, his title is Christ[Greek] or Messiah[Hebrew] or Saviour[English] because he is the only person who knew the most high face to face and also live in the flesh! John 1:18

So nobody can explain what God requires of us better than Jesus, that's why he is the only teacher of God's word! John 13:13, Matthew 23:8

Apart from Jesus, all Christians must relate with one another as brothers, whoever bears religious title in the name of Jesus' Witness{Christian} IS A THIEF! undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am happy you are listening to her now. Please take your time to hear her out. Some of the videos are lengthy. It's only those who have not listening to her that are condemning her. And also those who are paid to do so.
I have listened oh. She has strong evidence and she is ready to testify in court oh. That lady is a stable

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

I have listened oh. She has strong evidence and she is ready to testify in court oh. That lady is a stable

She has evidence and did not go to court? How? Who does that?

How do you put evidence in a book?

Please, don't be deceived. If you swallow a lie..don't be surprised to see demons start manifesting in your life.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maestro21:

Please, don't be deceived. If you swallow a lie..don't be surprised to see demons start manifesting in your life.
Am not saying I believe her however she has enough facts. From her story she is enlightening the public of her past. If T.B Joshua feels bad about it because of his image he can sue her. Anyway she is ready based on her body language
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am not saying I believe her however she has enough facts. From her story she is enlightening the public of her past. If T.B Joshua feels bad about it because of his image he can sue her. Anyway she is ready based on her body language

She knows he will never reply which is why she is talking smack. If someone raped you you go to the Police not to bloggers. What will bloggers do? Criticize the man? And what else?

Lol. Because she is reeling out people's names and lying. From only 1 out of 10 get healed. To they bring people to act. What else is new? You mean a man had been bringing people to act and sleep with women for 30+ years and God just left him to be doing it whereas "Good" people are dying anyhow?

I can tell you for free that she is calling names and lying. The Westerhoff for e.g that she claimed was not sick..had been in that condition since 1994. So he was faking being on a wheel chair since 1994 so he could act healed in 2001?

All the scam Prophet Joshua was doing he still did not have any money to buy car and needed someone else to buy the car for him?

The man is this devilish and sleeps with people but when everyone insults him..calls him names..he never responds but instead speaks well of the people who rile him and abuse him?

If Jesus was walking amongst us today. How will he be treated? What lies do you think will be said about him?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maximus69:

How many religious title chiefs has the time to start defending anything before you when they're not under pressure to do so? cheesy

Come on my friend, their followers are there to attack you before you disgrace their demigod! wink

So he won't even speak to you at all since that's not gonna fetch him dolls! When he's busy cracking his brains on the next strategy that could make his numerous Magas pay, do you think it's your own case that will now be a matter of concern? grin

The truth is all those holding religious titles are THIEVES! Matthew 23:8

The one and only person ordained by the most high God to hold a religious title is Jesus, his title is Christ[Greek] or Messiah[Hebrew] or Saviour[English] because he is the only person who knew the most high face to face and also live in the flesh! John 1:18

So nobody can explain what God requires of us better than Jesus, that's why he is the only teacher of God's word! John 13:13, Matthew 23:8

Apart from Jesus, all Christians must relate with one another as brothers, whoever bears religious title in the name of Jesus' Witness{Christian} IS A THIEF! undecided

Please are you born again and filled with the Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please are you born again and filled with the Holy Spirit?

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Well i will also ask you a question and after you've answered mine i'll answer yours! Matthew 21:23-24

What exactly do you expect from someone speaking or typing under the direction of God's Holy Spirit? Matthew 7:28-29, 21:25 smiley
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Maestro21:

If Jesus was walking amongst us today. How will he be treated? What lies do you think will be said about him?

True , many people till death believed Jesus was a fraud.

John 7:12 NLT
There was a lot of grumbling about him among the crowds. Some argued, “He’s a good man,” but others said, “He’s nothing but a fraud who deceives the people.”

John 7:12 KJV
And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 5:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Maestro21:

It’s a money making venture. The sale of book is the focus . The videos are to promote the book has constantly refers to . “ they are all in my book”

It’s money making business

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Well i will also ask you a question and after you've answered mine i'll answer yours! Matthew 21:23-24

What exactly do you expect from someone speaking or typing under the direction of God's Holy Spirit? Matthew 7:28-29, 21:25 smiley

These days, so many people claims to be called of God and directed by the Holy Spirit but they are not. So the only way to confirm is if you either know the person one or one and you can testify from his lifestyle and teachings. But if you don't know the person, you may have to rely on the person's personal testimony which lines up with scripture. So, please tell me :

1. Are you born again?
2. What you understand by the term born again?
3. When did you get born again?
4. How did you get born again?
5. What changes can you say have taken place in your life since you got born again.
6. Have you received the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

These days, so many people claims to be called of God and directed by the Holy Spirit but they are not. So the only way to confirm is if you either know the person one or one and you can testify from his lifestyle and teachings. But if you don't know the person, you may have to rely on the person's personal testimony which lines up with scripture. So, please tell me :

1. Are you born again?
5. What changes can you say have taken place in your life since you got born again.
6. Have you received the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues?

Just put NO in the answers to all these questions. The fellow does not believe in all these. Some imaginary 144,000 have taken up all these goodies, he came late. He now wants to play with goats, pigs and snakes in the garden when he dies. Something like that is the summary of his belief.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Emusan(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

1. Are you born again?

The person you and him have been laughing with each other and looks like you're on the same page, it's now you'll know that two of you aren't the same and most of what he's saying is away to bring his own doctrines of confusion to buttress his point.

So none of those questions you asked ever fall within his own belief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / NAKED CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.