Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14467 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
true2god:

You made you the judge? It is better not to promote rumours and gossips, especially by a learned person like you. I am not a fan of Oyakilome because, to me, he looks fraudulent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnFVwl7Brw

Let's talk about facts instead of gossips. cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
petra1:

Do you endorse this man , his ministry and all he said?

Follow the evidence not the messenger. cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

You are revelling in ignorance, and not making much sense. You are very wrong as is your custom.

Yes Sir! And

You are bitter in wisdom, and making a lot of sense. You are very right as in your custom! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

Because he wanted to obey the Word of God instead of the church rule.

Baba wanted to obey the word of God instead of the church rule.

Yet he himself said the Church made the right decision on the matter.

These people sef with their hypocrisy! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
petra1:

Do you endorse this man , his ministry and all he said?

He won't answer the question because he wants to be able to denounce the same person when a video of him talking rubbish about Pasor WF Kumuyi is released.

That is the funny thing about hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0hvdgQknQ

Joagbaje, petra1, donnie et al. Your attention is needed here. cool

Someone said he had a vision. Was Olaadegbu there to witness it? No.

He said he saw Jesus being nailed to a cross. Whilst God the father was seated somewhere else. Does this line up with scripture? No.

Then he said Jesus was being nailed to a cross because people dress well in church and have musical and dramatic performances. What Bible verse addresses this? Zero.

But Oladeegbu endorsed It and posted it here.

I know your ignorance will be cleared up one day in the not too distant future. And by then, you will be forced to eat up every idle word you spoke. I will be here to remind you.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
generationz:

Which word of God?

The same one, how many do you know?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

The same one, how many do you know?

Definitely the Church that excommunicated Baba was not following the same WORD OF GOD!

Baba mistakenly complicated the matter when he said the CHURCH WAS RIGHT for taking such decision against him! cheesy

So it's either the Church in question wasn't following the word of God or Baba wasn't following the word of God, two wrongs can never make a right Sir! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes Sir! And

You are bitter in wisdom, and making a lot of sense. You are very right as in your custom! cheesy

I have no reason to be bitter, both here and in the real world, lol.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Baba wanted to obey the word of God instead of the church rule.

Yet he himself said the Church made the right decision on the matter.

These people sef with their hypocrisy! cheesy

If pastor Kumuyi said so, he is an intelligent man, he will have said it in good light. It is obviously a right and good decision which helped to establish the Deeper Life church and ministry we see today, which is far bigger than the Apostolic Faith or JW in Nigeria. Compare that to if he wasn't allowed to go. Maybe he'll even be dead now, and we will not know him.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Definitely the Church that excommunicated Baba was not following the same WORD OF GOD!

Baba mistakenly complicated the matter when he said the CHURCH WAS RIGHT for taking such decision against him! cheesy

So it's either the Church in question wasn't following the word of God or Baba wasn't following the word of God, two wrongs can never make a right Sir! cheesy

I think you should stay on your lane talking about 144,000 and playing with snake and goats in gardens. These things seem too complex for you. My little advice.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maestro21:

He won't answer the question because he wants to be able to denounce the same person when a video of him talking rubbish about Pasor WF Kumuyi is released.

That is the funny thing about hypocrites.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Follow the evidence not the messenger. cool

Ok let's discuss the facts . You may raise the topics . I watched almost all his videos since 2017-2019 . What is new to you is not new to me . It's just . A shame someone could make it a job to rubbish Christ body for cheap popularity.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

If pastor Kumuyi said so, he is an intelligent man, he will have said it in good light. It is obviously a right and good decision which helped to establish the Deeper Life church and ministry we see today, which is far bigger than the Apostolic Faith or JW in Nigeria. Compare that to if he wasn't allowed to go. Maybe he'll even be dead now, and we will not know him.

Hmmmmmmmmm, you're right Sir!

Excommunicated member of a Church gathered people together as Christians only to make sure that NONE OF THEM QUALIFIES to preach and teach about Jesus apart from watching only him on satellite after so many years when he himself condemned the use of TV cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

I think you should stay on your lane talking about 144,000 and playing with snake and goats in gardens. These things seem too complex for you. My little advice.

You missed this one Sir!

According to our teaching the 144,000 will be with the Lamb on Mount Zion {heaven} Revelations 14:1

So they can't even see snakes and goats where they're going because flesh and blood can't go to where Jesus promised to take them! John 14:1-3

It's people like me who have the prospect of living forever on earth with all faithful servants of God who lived before Jesus made that promise {Isaiah 11:6, 65:25} that we're going to be PLAYING WITH LIONS, TIGERS, WOLVES, SNAKES AND ALL OTHER ANIMALS just as it was in Eden from the beginning! Genesis 2:19-20

Perhaps you've lost hope in God's original plan for the earth Sir, know today that his plan will surely come to fulfilment! Isaiah 55:10-11

So it's our brothers who are selected to rule with Jesus in heaven that are limited in number {Revelations 20:5} as for those who will reside forever on planet earth, only God can number us! Revelations 7:9, 14:6 wink

Come and let's teach you the indomitable truth from our book, your book, the book before all other books BIBLE smiley
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm, you're right Sir!

Excommunicated member of a Church gathered people together as Christians only to make sure that NONE OF THEM QUALIFIES to preach and teach about Jesus apart from watching only him on satellite after so many years when he himself condemned the use of TV cheesy

It becomes clearer to those that still have a soft spot for you that you really do not know what you are talking about. You need to wake up instead of blinding your eyes with Awake.

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

You missed this one Sir!

According to our teaching the 144,000 will be with the Lamb on Mount Zion {heaven} Revelations 14:1

So they can't even see snakes and goats where they're going because flesh and blood can't go to where Jesus promised to take them! John 14:1-3

It's people like me who have the prospect of living forever on earth with all faithful servants of God who lived before Jesus made that promise {Isaiah 11:6, 65:25} that we're going to be PLAYING WITH LIONS, TIGERS, WOLVES, SNAKES AND ALL OTHER ANIMALS just as it was in Eden from the beginning! Genesis 2:19-20

Perhaps you've lost hope in God's original plan for the earth Sir, know today that his plan will surely come to fulfilment! Isaiah 55:10-11

So it's our brothers who are selected to rule with Jesus in heaven that are limited in number {Revelations 20:5} as for those who will reside forever on planet earth, only God can number us! Revelations 7:9, 14:6 wink

Come and let's teach you the indomitable truth from our book, your book, the book before all other books BIBLE smiley

What do this guys understand asides watchtower books? English a problem? What did i feed you and what did you vomit? By the way, add "goats" to your list. Don't you like to play with goats?

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

It becomes clearer to those that still have a soft spot for you that you really do not know what you are talking about. You need to wake up instead of blinding your eyes with Awake.

Yes ooooooooooo you perfectly understand what you're talking Sir because this AWAKE magazines has blindfolded over 8.5 million people from different countries to come under one umbrella as a global family of peace-loving worshippers just as Jesus prayed for almost 2,000 years ago! John 17:20-23
That Awake magazine has caused a lot of harm, don't you agree? James 2:18-26 cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

What do this guys understand asides watchtower books? English a problem? What did i feed you and what did you vomit? By the way, add "goats" to your list. Don't you like to play with goats?

You're right Sir my folks understand just one language the one American English spoken by our watchtower books,used in translating and interpreting what's written in the Bible. Perhaps that's why we're like one global family speaking one language! Zephaniah 3:9 wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes ooooooooooo you perfectly understand what you're talking Sir because this AWAKE magazines has blindfolded over 8.5 million people from different countries to come under one umbrella as a global family of peace-loving worshippers just as Jesus prayed for almost 2,000 years ago! John 17:20-23
That Awake magazine has caused a lot of harm, don't you agree? James 2:18-26 cheesy

Don't be ridiculous yet again. The muslims and catholics are much more than 8.5million. 8.5million proves zilch, except you agree that the quran is doing better.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

Don't be ridiculous yet again. The muslims and catholics are much more than 8.5million. 8.5million proves zilch, except you agree that the quran is doing better.

Of course any religious organization is excellent according to Jesus Christ {God's only begotten son} if they're able to form one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers John 17:20-23

Don't underestimate Jesus' prayers Sir, because God will never ignore the heartfelt prayers of his only begotten son and prefer those of fierce RACISTS and greedy POLITICIANS!

Jesus said BY THEIR FRUIT{Matthew 7:15-20} he also adds THEY WILL HAVE LOVE AMONG THEMSELVES{John 13:34-35}

So just check those qualities because Jesus said they will stand up above all other religious groups{Isaiah 2:2-4} as everyone throughout the earth will notice their high moral values! Matthew 5:14-16

If any group is able to meet up with the requirements set out in the Bible book of Galatians 5:22-23, Paul said against such a group THERE IS NO LAW! wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course any religious organization is excellent according to Jesus Christ {God's only begotten son} if they're able to form one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers John 17:20-23

Don't underestimate Jesus' prayers Sir, because God will never ignore the heartfelt prayers of his only begotten son and prefer those of fierce RACISTS and greedy POLITICIANS!

Jesus said BY THEIR FRUIT{Matthew 7:15-20} he also adds THEY WILL HAVE LOVE AMONG THEMSELVES{John 13:34-35}

So just check those qualities because Jesus said they will stand up above all other religious groups{Isaiah 2:2-4} as everyone throughout the earth will notice their high moral values! Matthew 5:14-16

If any group is able to meet up with the requirements set out in the Bible book of Galatians 5:22-23, Paul said against such a group THERE IS NO LAW! wink
You almost got me rolling on the floor with laughter. All those passages are referring to only members of your denomination, right? Stop smoking whatever you smoke. Also, i really suggest you treat malaria. Now, leave me alone, I'm entertained enough by you for a week.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

You almost got me rolling on the floor with laughter. All those passages are referring to only members of your denomination, right? Stop smoking whatever you smoke. Also, i really suggest you treat malaria. Now, leave me alone, I'm entertained enough by you for a week.

It's really amusing Sir!

You only got one thing wrong in your response to my post. i wasn't born or brought up as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i claimed the truth to become my own

I never wanted to engage you in a dialogue from the start, it's you who took it upon yourself to challenge divine wisdom. So if you're now retreating after the defeat, know today the sword of the spirit {Ephesians 6:17}wasn't designed to put you to death in any way {Hebrews 4:12}it was designed to make you realize YOU NOT ONE OF CHRIST'S SOLDIERS! Isaiah 54:17
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Are you a good person? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

It's really amusing Sir!

You only got one thing wrong in your response to my post. i wasn't born or brought up as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i claimed the truth to become my own

I never wanted to engage you in a dialogue from the start, it's you who took it upon yourself to challenge divine wisdom. So if you're now retreating after the defeat, know today the sword of the spirit {Ephesians 6:17}wasn't designed to put you to death in any way {Hebrews 4:12}it was designed to make you realize YOU NOT ONE OF CHRIST'S SOLDIERS! Isaiah 54:17

Lol. I never mentioned, suggested, thought of, or alluded to you being born or brought up as an ajeeri. You are seeing things. Take my good advice. Ciao

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Shepherd00: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

Lol. I never mentioned, suggested, thought of, or alluded to you being born or brought up as an ajeeri. You are seeing things. Take my good advice. Ciao

Jesus walked this planet without a noisy funfair, but shrewd observers noticed everything surrounding this young Nazarene and they began relating it to all the prophecies regarding the promised Christ! Matthew 12:17-21
The same still applies today! Jesus and all his first century followers said so many things that will help those who lived on earth during the last days to IDENTIFY true Christians! And surely shrewd observers will notice all the attributes in order to know the group that's feeling from the the table of Christ in our time! Matthew 24:28

Millions today became ajerii because they're observant of the fulfillment of what's recorded in the Bible NOT miraculous signs! Matthew 16:1-4

At the bolded, Satan is never a dull schemer Sir!

His strategies are always like good advice! Matthew 16:22-23
So thanks for your time Sir! wink
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Millions today became ajerii because they're observant of the fulfillment of what's recorded in the Bible NOT miraculous signs! Matthew 16:1-4

Millions are ajerriis because dogged persistence pays no matter what you are selling.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Image123:

Millions are ajerriis because dogged persistence pays no matter what you are selling.

Whatever you say Mr 123, WHATEVER YOU SAY! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you say Mr 123, WHATEVER YOU SAY! cheesy

Now hopefully ciao
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Image123:

Please tell him. Maximus69 really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
petra1:

Ok let's discuss the facts . You may raise the topics . I watched almost all his videos since 2017-2019 . What is new to you is not new to me . It's just . A shame someone could make it a job to rubbish Christ body for cheap popularity.

How about talking on the topic such as Abdulfatai (a.k.a. Tb Joshua) and Chris Oyakhilome bringing witchcraft into Christendom? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / NAKED CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.