Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14470 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

She actually released a VCD the first time she came out exposing T B Joshua. I watched it myself. And she mentioned in that video how T B Joshua asked her to suck his dick just before a Wednesday service. So, the accusations did not start today.

I have seen her DVD. Hearsay. Hearsay. Hearsay.

Someone on here has sworn that Pastor Chris used to take women to hotels in Port-Harcourt. Some have sworn that he paid people to fake being sick. The other guy you are exchanging emails with said he was sleeping with women in church and that is why Pastor Anita divorced him. Some have sworn that the healing school is a means to make money for him through partnerships. Everybody has one story to tell.

Walk in love.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MiddleDimension: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

I didn't get your argument right. Are you saying T B Joshua transformed Pastor Chris or vice versa? As much as I respect Pastor Chris and I know he is God sent, it doesn't mean all he does or says is right. He has his limitations. Even Apostle Paul said we know in part. You can do things with all honesty and be honestly wrong.

things i want to do i find myself not doing them. it is those things do not want to do, that i find myself doing.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maestro21:

I have seen her DVD. Hearsay. Hearsay. Hearsay.

Someone on here has sworn that Pastor Chris used to take women to hotels in Port-Harcourt. Some have sworn that he paid people to fake being sick. The other guy you are exchanging emails with said he was sleeping with women in church and that is why Pastor Anita divorced him. Some have sworn that the healing school is a means to make money for him through partnerships. Everybody has one story to tell.

Walk in love.

I am walking in love does not mean you cover evil that can destroy the destiny of many. If Pastor Chris is accused of sexual sin, it should be proven and not just mere saying. Those he has slept with should do a video like Bisola did. Or those who caught them should come out openly. Otherwise, it is all allegations that is not proven.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maestro21:

People have put up defences for Pastor Chris without his consent. Use the same eye for Prophet Joshua as you are according Pastor Chris.

I have told you that Bisola, Paul Agomo and Athens are the tail, there are numerous other cases of people testifying about him that are the dog. Which of them should wag which? I mean which of them is the preponderance of evidence?

What you keep doing over and over is quoting 2 people who have been proven without a doubt to be liars. How long will one deceive a child of God? If a Pastor stays under a ministry for 20 years and at the 20th year decides the ministry is not of God why should I take his testimony seriously? How was he being deceived for 20 years?

Once you have made up your mind to kill your dog, any thread will be good enough. That is what you are doing. All I will implore you is, pray for understanding, walk in love and see if you keep up with this energy about Prophet Joshua.

I have done same, and I know without a doubt that he is a man sent from God. I know doctrinally some things are off but same argument can be made for many other ministeries. Like you said, we know in part.

The number of years they stayed did not matter. One can be brainwashed for a while after which they realize that they are not doing the right thing. Haven't you seen people that were born Muslims convert to become Christians. Some even spent over ten years studying Islam thinking they were doing the right thing until they saw the light.

Even Apostle Paul persecuted the Church thinking he was doing service to God until he met Jesus.

If T B Joshua is not guilty of these allegations, he should submit himself for investigation. That is what an honest man of God will do. But to just sweep under the carpet all these allegations is a mark of gross dishonesty. And you give me an impression that you are a dishonest fellow. Well, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Evil does not last. At the right time, the complete truth will come out. You can only defend yourself. You can't tell what others do behind the scene. After all, Jesus said many will come to him on Judgement Day saying they have performed miracles in his name but he will tell them to depart from him for they are workers of iniquity.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am walking in love does not mean you cover evil that can destroy the destiny of many. If Pastor Chris is accused of sexual sin, it should be proven and not just mere saying. Those he has slept with should do a video like Bisola did. Or those who caught them should come out openly. Otherwise, it is all allegations that is not proven.

You are not walking in love. To walk in love, you must hear every side of a story and never judge a thing before it's time. All the accusations against TB Joshua and yet not one soul can prove a thing. Just lies and more lies. This same woman you are defending said Pastor Chris brought CEC members to learn how to fake miracles from TB Joshua. Do also agree with that part? I want to know if I should stop engaging you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Nice one. This is the kind of question our holy brothers should have been asking instead of helping the devil to spread unfounded stories

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pastor Chris should sha walk in love and get back with his wife, wetin consign me. Make Jo stop dey lie on top my head too, ah ah shocked shocked shocked Why?

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

The number of years they stayed did not matter. One can be brainwashed for a while after which they realize that they are not doing the right thing. Haven't you seen people that were born Muslims convert to become Christians. Some even spent over ten years studying Islam thinking they were doing the right thing until they saw the light.

Even Apostle Paul persecuted the Church thinking he was doing service to God until he met Jesus.

If T B Joshua is not guilty of these allegations, he should submit himself for investigation. That is what an honest man of God will do. But to just sweep under the carpet all these allegations is a mark of gross dishonesty. And you give me an impression that you are a dishonest fellow. Well, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Evil does not last. At the right time, the complete truth will come out. You can only defend yourself. You can't tell what others do behind the scene. After all, Jesus said many will come to him on Judgement Day saying they have performed miracles in his name but he will tell them to depart from him for they are workers of iniquity.

How can the number of years you stay under someone who was sleeping with women and faking miracles not matter? Does it not mean you were part of the charade? If you knew these evil things were being done for years on end and you stayed put why should I believe you now? If you were lying for him then you can be lying against him now? THINK!

It is not a mark of honesty to subject yourself to hecklers and time-wasters. For how many years was Pastor Chris accused of being a private jet owner even when he had said repeatedly that he did not need one and will not buy one? Of course, every evil done will be exposed. We have seen them get exposed. Yet, how many years have gone by and the fraud TB Joshua according to you people is still untouched?

Leave the part about what Jesus said on judgement day. Let us first heal the sick and then we can discuss who Jesus will say he never knew. I can bet with you, that the chances of finding someone Jesus does not know is far higher in the camp of those who have nothing to show than in the camp of people who actually perform the miracles. Even the Kenneth Hagin and Archbishop Idahosa that are much vaunted today were heavily criticized in their day.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Image123:
Pastor Chris should sha walk in love and get back with his wife, wetin consign me. Make Jo stop dey lie on top my head too, ah ah shocked shocked shocked Why?

The wife should walk in love and get back with him. She is the one who did the divorcing. He does not believe in it and never wanted it. He said so, online.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Image123:

O ti gbagbe ni

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by ThothHermes: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2019
petra1:

This is a Big word. May I ask the reason why?

If you believe the above , why don't you think if TBJ is not of God . Pastor Chris would have led him aright to Christ . Just as Aquila and Pricilla did to Alexander .

Acts 18:26
. . . .And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

In fact Pastor Chris said in the tape "Truth on Trial" That those ministers that believe in his calling should also trust him enough that if TBJ had not been of God he would never have gotten to him without transforming his life

Can one get a link to this tape?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Maestro21:

The wife should walk in love and get back with him. She is the one who did the divorcing. He does not believe in it and never wanted it. He said so, online.

When a party is offended or feels aggrieved, the OTHER party should show some maturity and condescend, not stay on some high horse asking the aggrieved party to walk in love. i hope that is not how you live your life and family?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Joagbaje:

O ti gbagbe ni

Remind me since you are the only one that remembers.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Image123:

When a party is offended or feels aggrieved, the OTHER party should show some maturity and condescend, not stay on some high horse asking the aggrieved party to walk in love. i hope that is not how you live your life and family?

The other party appealed. Condescended. Pleaded. The "offended" party still left. So the party that left is the one to come back as the other party even "spiritually" never left and is still seen wearing the same marriage band as a show of faith that nothing changed and things will normalize in the physical as they are in the realm of the spirit.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maestro21:

How can the number of years you stay under someone who was sleeping with women and faking miracles not matter? Does it not mean you were part of the charade? If you knew these evil things were being done for years on end and you stayed put why should I believe you now? If you were lying for him then you can be lying against him now? THINK!

It is not a mark of honesty to subject yourself to hecklers and time-wasters. For how many years was Pastor Chris accused of being a private jet owner even when he had said repeatedly that he did not need one and will not buy one? Of course, every evil done will be exposed. We have seen them get exposed. Yet, how many years have gone by and the fraud TB Joshua according to you people is still untouched?

Leave the part about what Jesus said on judgement day. Let us first heal the sick and then we can discuss who Jesus will say he never knew. I can bet with you, that the chances of finding someone Jesus does not know is far higher in the camp of those who have nothing to show than in the camp of people who actually perform the miracles. Even the Kenneth Hagin and Archbishop Idahosa that are much vaunted today were heavily criticized in their day.

Getting criticized is one thing but when it involves gross sexual conduct, it should not be taken lightly. I repeat it should not be taken lightly. Imagine your younger sister is among his sex slaves, you will not talk this way. You are afraid it could be true so just try to sweep it under the carpet. The press and police should come in. He is destroying lives and you are worshipping him. Don't be a partaker of other men sin.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maestro21:

You are not walking in love. To walk in love, you must hear every side of a story and never judge a thing before it's time. All the accusations against TB Joshua and yet not one soul can prove a thing. Just lies and more lies. This same woman you are defending said Pastor Chris brought CEC members to learn how to fake miracles from TB Joshua. Do also agree with that part? I want to know if I should stop engaging you.

That is her opinion about Pastor Chris visit. That doesn't make other things she said incorrect. To make several videos exposing T B Joshua and even in a book format is not what a liar can do because she will know the implications. False information and accusations can take you to jail. And she said T B Joshua should come openly to refute all her claims. At least Pastor Biodun spoke out and even ready to sue her. Let T B Joshua do the same. Otherwise, he is guilty and should be punished for that and all his captives set free.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maestro21:

The other party appealed. Condescended. Pleaded. The "offended" party still left. So the party that left is the one to come back as the other party even "spiritually" never left and is still seen wearing the same marriage band as a show of faith that nothing changed and things will normalize in the physical as they are in the realm of the spirit.

He should not stop condescending then and be ready to adjust the issues raised. No problem, love never fails.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
@OLAADEGBU

Please can you tell Nairalanders the name of the Church that excommunicated your daddy Kumuyi in the seventies?

Because i earlier told you he is a disfellowshiped JW but you keep arguing blindly as if you grew up with him!

So tell the world that this post is a lie or the name of the Church that excommunicated Kumuyi if not the one and only group known for such 'Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:
@OLAADEGBU

Please can you tell Nairalanders the name of the Church that excommunicated your daddy Kumuyi in the seventies?

Because i earlier told you he is a disfellowshiped JW but you keep arguing blindly as if you grew up with him!

So tell the world that this post is a lie or the name of the Church that excommunicated Kumuyi if not the one and only group known for such 'Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

MuttleyLaff:
The name of the church that excommunicated him is Apostolic Faith
Sorry it never was Jehovah's Witnesses, his dad was even Anglican sef, but it was Apostolic Faith that excommunicated him

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
OK you're also a deeperlifer too! undecided

Very well Sir,

According to your Daddy in the Lord, he was rightly excommunicated. What led your daddy WFK to being disfellowshiped if he's amongst the honest and sincere worshippers? cheesy

Certainly he never left his former teachers on a good note, who ordained baba as a certified Pastor so that he opened his own Church and started teaching people? cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:
OK you're also a deeperlifer too! undecided

Very well Sir,

According to your Daddy in the Lord, he was rightly excommunicated. What led your daddy WFK to being disfellowshiped if he's amongst the honest and sincere worshippers? cheesy

Certainly he never left his former teachers on a good note, who ordained baba as a certified Pastor so that he opened his own Church and started teaching people? cheesy

Don't be ridiculous. You claim to know something about Pastor Kumuyi, does that make you a member of his church? If no, why then do you suppose that anyone else that claims to know something about him must be a member? Do you people at all asides from the so called "reasoning from the scriptures" done for you by your gang for you to read and memorise?

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maestro21:

wearing which same marriage band? Whose ring is on his finger? You thinks it's Anita's ? Please. ...as if you don't know. Stop defending evil! Always Speak the truth!!!
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Image123:

Don't be ridiculous. You claim to know something about Pastor Kumuyi, does that make you a member of his church? If no, why then do you suppose that anyone else that claims to know something about him must be a member? Do you people at all asides from the so called "reasoning from the scriptures" done for you by your gang for you to read and memorise?

If someone is accused of a crime, what do you think could bring you in as his lawyer when you're not well informed regarding the accused? cheesy

Come on, Kumuyi himself publicly declared he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a Church and now he is gathering people to form yet another Church of his own.
Do you think a sincere and honest individual will rise up to defend such a case without having full knowledge of the matter?

Well i don't blame you, nah the useless title PASTOR wey them take blindfold you still dey shak you!

Abeg if you no get answer for the question, commot for road! cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Sorry it never was Jehovah's Witnesses, his dad was even Anglican sef, but it was Apostolic Faith that excommunicated him

Why did they excommunicate him from AF?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0hvdgQknQ

Joagbaje, petra1, donnie et al. Your attention is needed here. cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 7:05am On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0hvdgQknQ

Joagbaje, petra1, donnie et al. Your attention is needed here. cool

Do you endorse this man , his ministry and all he said?

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2019
generationz:

Good question!
Please where is Olaadegbu? cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by true2god: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You've been exposed big time. I can now see why you put your neck on the line for this false prophet, it is because your pastor Chris got initiated by the false prophet and as a result brought you all into that covenant. A leader's sin is a leading sin. cool
You made you the judge? It is better not to promote rumours and gossips, especially by a learned person like you. I am not a fan of Oyakilome because, to me, he looks fraudulent.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Anas09: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2019
true2god:
You made you the judge? It is better not to promote rumours and gossips, especially by a learned person like you. I am not a fan of Oyakilome because, to me, he looks fraudulent.
He looks like, is not the same thing as he is fraudulent.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

If someone is accused of a crime, what do you think could bring you in as his lawyer when you're not well informed regarding the accused? cheesy

Come on, Kumuyi himself publicly declared he was JUSTLY excommunicated from a Church and now he is gathering people to form yet another Church of his own.
Do you think a sincere and honest individual will rise up to defend such a case without having full knowledge of the matter?

Well i don't blame you, nah the useless title PASTOR wey them take blindfold you still dey shak you!

Abeg if you no get answer for the question, commot for road! cheesy

You are revelling in ignorance, and not making much sense. You are very wrong as is your custom.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Image123(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2019
generationz:

Because he wanted to obey the Word of God instead of the church rule.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by generationz(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Image123:

Because he wanted to obey the Word of God instead of the church rule.

Which word of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / NAKED CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.