Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14449 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
wink wink wink wink wink
It's OK Olaadegbu, i'm through with you at least for now. Until you raise your brow against those worshiping elsewhere in favour of your disfellowshiped Church founder!
OLAADEGBU:

Please tell him. Maximus69 really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

wink wink wink wink wink
It's OK Olaadegbu, i'm through with you at least for now. Until you raise your brow against those worshiping elsewhere in favour of your disfellowshiped Church founder!

Are you still under the illusion that Pastor Kumuyi was disfellowshipped from your JW society? undecided

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you still under the illusion that Pastor Kumuyi was disfellowshipped from your JW society? undecided

Whether from JWs or AF, baba publicly said he was JUSTLY disfellowshiped!

So the question is "Apart from mOrons, what other adjective quantifies all those who devoted all their life to the teachings of an excommunicated {dismissed} person?" cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Whether from JWs or AF, baba publicly said he was JUSTLY disfellowshiped!

So the question is "Apart from mOrons, what other adjective quantifies all those who devoted all their life to the teachings of an excommunicated {dismissed} person?" cheesy

Don't obfuscate and obscure the fact that you and your fellow JWs lied when you said that Pastor Kumuyi used to be a JW and that he was disfellowshiped. All liars will end up in the lake of fire, either you believe it or not.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)

But there is still hope if you can conscientiously answer these questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's like you don't studied your audience a bit, you're so obsessed with all these cartoons! Obviously Kumuyi also likes feeding his eyes with comics like Spiderman! cheesy

For your information i don't watch cartoons, it's for kids Sir!
So if you've got something tangible to say, just go straight to the point and stop wasting your data because Jehovah's Witnesses taught me how to discuss with people face to face NOT cartoons! cheesy
OLAADEGBU:

Don't obfuscate and obscure the fact that you and your fellow JWs lied when you said that Pastor Kumuyi use to be a JW and that he was disfellowshiped. All liars will end up in the lake of fire, either you believe it or not.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)

But there is still hope if you can conscientiously answer these questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

It's like you don't studied your audience a bit, you're so obsessed with all these cartoons! Obviously Kumuyi also likes feeding his eyes with comics like Spiderman! cheesy

For your information i don't watch cartoons, it's for kids Sir!
So if you've got something tangible to say, just go straight to the point and stop wasting your data because Jehovah's Witnesses taught me how to discuss with people face to face NOT cartoons! cheesy

What do you call those characters in your Watchtower magazines, are they not cartoons? Please answer the question before it becomes too late.

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
slowpoke like you often assume everyone is a slowpoke as well!

That same strategy baba used to hypnotize all your people only to make sure none of them qualifies to preach except him!

Jehovah's Witnesses organization introduced cartoons because of toddlers Sir, and it's these toddlers amongst us who use those cartoons to discuss with their pairs NOT adults Sir! Hebrews 5:14

Come and support my BUSINESS "before it becomes too late" because you will go to HELLFIRE if you refuse! cheesy

Go and use that on those who wouldn't ask you questions.
We're Jehovah's Witnesses! We speak confidently about our faith NOT threatening people with fairy stories of nonexistent place of torment! Jeremiah 19:5
OLAADEGBU:

What do you call those characters in your Watchtower magazines, are they not cartoons? Please answer the question before it becomes too late
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
slowpoke like you often assume everyone is a slowpoke as well!

That same strategy baba used to hypnotize all your people only to make sure none of them qualifies to preach except him!

Jehovah's Witnesses organization introduced cartoons because of toddlers Sir, and it's these toddlers amongst us who use those cartoons to discuss with their pairs NOT adults Sir! Hebrews 5:14

Come and support my BUSINESS "before it becomes too late" because you will go to HELLFIRE if you refuse! cheesy

Go and use that on those who wouldn't ask you questions.
We're Jehovah's Witnesses! We speak confidently about our faith NOT threatening people with fairy stories of nonexistent place of torment! Jeremiah 19:5

You are still lying through your fingers. undecided

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders" (Matthew 15:19).

I hope you can see your society described above as false witnesses. You are truly a child of your father. The JW society should be rightly called Jehovah false witnesses, that's what you have proved in this section.

For you to say Pastor Kumuyi prevents his followers from preaching the gospel is a lie from the pit of hell. He got 'disfellowshipped' for that very reason. He believed that it was mandated for every believer to preach the gospel which was against his church's policy at the time and for you to come here to say otherwise shows that your mind is defiled with evil thoughts and lies and it is only when you repent and receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour will you be able to come to the knowledge of truth.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

How about talking on the topic such as Abdulfatai (a.k.a. Tb Joshua) and Chris Oyakhilome bringing witchcraft into Christendom? undecided

Well he said tb Joshua stretched hands and pastor chris stretched hands . So its witcraft . There is no law limiting how People should minister. Peter used his shadow , Paul used apron .jesus used saliva and sand Every one does as he is led. Or the technique that works for him . She issue for me is not what technique (pardon my used if the word) but rather by what power . There may be no clear line between the technique use either by darkness or light but what counts is the power.

If Tb joshua had been the first man to use his shadow to heal like Peter did It would have been called a name .

The principles may look similar . If laying of hands is what works for you that's fine . But dark kingdom do lay hands too. I can criticize any good thing and it will sound logical. I can call speaking in tongues incarnation. And post evidence where false religion speak in tongues . I have cast out devils out and in the process the demon spoke in what sounded like tongues . Everything has duplicate. And we cant say because darkness does what we do then condemn the good .
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by MuttleyLaff: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
petra1:
Ok let's discuss the facts . You may raise the topics . I watched almost all his videos since 2017-2019 . What is new to you is not new to me . It's just . A shame someone could make it a job to rubbish Christ body for cheap popularity.

OLAADEGBU:
How about talking on the topic such as Abdulfatai (a.k.a. Tb Joshua) and Chris Oyakhilome bringing witchcraft into Christendom? undecided

petra1:
Well he said tb Joshua stretched hands and pastor chris stretched hands . So its witcraft . There is no law limiting how People should minister. Peter used his shadow , Paul used apron .jesus used saliva and sand Every one does as he is led. Or the technique that works for him . She issue for me is not what technique (pardon my used if the word) but rather by what power . There may be no clear line between the technique use either by darkness or light but what counts is the power.

If Tb joshua had been the first man to use his shadow to heal like Peter did It would have been called a name

The principles may look similar. If laying of hands is what works for you that's fine . But dark kingdom do lay hands too. I can criticize any good thing and it will sound logical. I can call speaking in tongues incarnation sic. And post evidence where false religion speak in tongues. I have cast out devils out and in the process the demon spoke in what sounded like tongues . Everything has duplicate. And we cant say because darkness does what we do then condemn the good .
"... because of your reliance on a crutch. You are dependent on the crutch, you need this stick fit under the arm, and to lean on for support because you have difficulty in the praying department, so you have to invent this fake gift of speaking in tongues, a reminiscence and variant of "Ọfọ̀ Asẹ" and/or "Ògèdè".

This gift of speaking in tongues, is so cool, simple and straightforward but you guys have just to turn it on its head and into something else, and like I've earlier numerously said, turn it into glorified "ògèdè" and/or "ọfọ̀" and/or incantation recitations
"
- Re: Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by MuttleyLaff: 12:35am On Mar 12
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You are still lying through your fingers. undecided

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders" (Matthew 15:19).

I hope you can see your society described above as false witnesses. You are truly a child of your father. The JW society should be rightly called Jehovah false witnesses, that's what you have proved in this section.

For you to say Pastor Kumuyi prevents his followers from preaching the gospel is a lie from the pit of hell. He got 'disfellowshipped' for that very reason. He believed that it was mandated for every believer to preach the gospel which was against his church's policy at the time and for you to come here to say otherwise shows that your mind is defiled with evil thoughts and lies and it is only when you repent and receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour will you be able to come to the knowledge of truth.

So can you enlighten Nairalanders on the bolded by mentioning the name of another Pastor be it assistant or regional in your Church that people know his name apart from baba? cheesy
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 6:00am On Aug 01, 2019
How is TB Joshua a false prophet? Can you list some characteristics of a false prophet which you think TB J possesses?
OLAADEGBU:

You've been exposed big time. I can now see why you put your neck on the line for this false prophet, it is because your pastor Chris got initiated by the false prophet and as a result brought you all into that covenant. A leader's sin is a leading sin. cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Your points hold no water. Please note that my contribution is not based on heresay but pure facts as I've witnessed everything I'm about to say first hand.
Also, I'm someone who knows lots of people who have worked/work with scoan in various capacities such as disciple, cook, usher, generator department etc.

One very close friend of mine worked as a disciple there for 7 years. In Scoan the disciples are the closest people to TB J because they go everywhere with him and are with him 24/7.

1. The morning water is not for sale. It is given as a free gift to anyone who buys the books and CDs. I'm sure you know what those include. It includes 3 books written by TB J, namely, The Mirror, The step between you and the cure, and A guide of testimonies of people who actually used "it". Two CDs also come along with it and along with 3 stickers.

It is the above listed things that cost N5,000. In your church are such things given out for free? Also bear in mind that the books are of good quality. But despite all that he still gives out hundreds of those for free every Sunday and I have been given all that for free before.

2. False. No one idolises the morning water. He makes it clear that God is the healer, not him and not not the morning water. This is written on the placards even and inside the church auditorium. He sounds it very clearly and anyone doing anything contrary does so on their own volition.

3. Stop lying. I am not a member of Scoan but every time I go I am allowed access. I do not even pay tithe and nor am I a partner. Anyone who goes very early would be given a pass which is not connected to any financial standing. And please note that this is done for security purposes. You are thoroughly searched after which you'd be given a pass.

4. So preaching of love, forgiveness and peace is not sound doctrine? Do you know that the Bible says the greatest commandment is love? And the second greatest is love as well. The Bible says Good is love. So for that reason, TB Joshua hammers on Love. If you feel love is not a sound doctrine then the joke is on you.

5. My disciple friend told me that when the building collapsed, the first thing TB J did was to kneel down and give thanks to God. He did not curse God. He did not say God, why me? He simply gave thanks. Did you read the story of Job who lost all his kids, businesses and all his possessions in one day? Did that make job and anti-christ? This means if you were alive in the time of Job you'd have accused him of using his family for sacrifice.

Note: few weeks before the building collapse, TB J said there was a calamity which was to occur close to him, even as close as his mouth and that when it happened, those close to him will be the ones to call the media to come and even cast aspersions on him and that's exactly what happened.

Another point to note is that wether or not a pastor sees an impending calamity does not invalidate their authenticity. God can decide to show you what he wants or not.

6. Thank God you said they were certified healed. Look. That an illness returns doesn't mean a preacher is false. When Jesus healed a certain man he said to him, "see you're still healed, go and sin no more lest a worse thing befalls you for seven worse demons will befall you if you fall back into sin".

After a healing, TB J tells everyone to go and make the word of God a standard for their lives. Scripture has told us such things will return if we don't accept and follow Jesus words and desist from sin. So how then do you blame him for sicknesses that return if they were certified healed in the first place? Moreover, there are thousands of people who have been healed by scoan who still maintain their healing till this day.

7. Lol, pot calling kettle black. I have watched Love world and seen Pastor Chris helping people so remove the speck from your eyes first. There are hundreds if not thousands of donations which are not publicised. For example money is been given to those who don't have money to return to their homes or countries but that is not publicised.

8. There are alter calls every Sunday at the Scoan. No one literally comes to the alter but they usually say, if you want to come to Christ say this prayer of repentance and they proceed to say it.

TruthinAction:

My submission on TB Joshua is that he is not a man of God even long before Bisola released those videos. Pastor Chris is called and I have been under his ministry for years.

Let me just a few point about T B Joshua that disqualifies him as a servant of God.

1. He makes merchandise of people in the name of performing miracles through the sale of his anointed water. Miracles are not for sale. Jesus said, freely you have received, freely give.

2. He has made his members to idolize the use of anointed water and in most cases give glory to the anointed water for the miracles they receive.

3. You are not allowed access to his worship auditorium without a pass. And the pass is connected to your financial involvement and tithing over time. This is not church.

4. I have never heard one sound doctrine from him ever since I knew him.

5. The collapse of his building also cast some suspicion on his genuinety as a Prophet who sees what is about to happen in different places around the world but he never saw what was coming to him in his own house. The building collapse is the first warning for people to know who he is.

6. There are countless hundreds that have died seeking miracles from him. Some were certified healed only to die few weeks after they left synagogue.

7. A genuine servant of God will not announce donations to the public. This is what Jesus taught.

8. I have never heard him make altar call for people to come and receive salvation.

I can go on and on. He is not a servant of God and the recent sex scandal just confirmed my original position.

Bisola said she is ready to go to court to defend her allegations. All synagogue did was to post an old Confession she made long before the said scandal. And Bisola has explained what happened that day. It was her first attempt to leave synagogue but she found herself back. They had to force her to make the Confession before she could be admitted back.

The details contained in her book and video are overwhelming that anyone who tries to sweep it under the carpet is grossly dishonest.

Another lady has exposed the same thing going on in Athens. She traveled to Nigeria to report it to T B Joshua only to hear him say that as long as it happened in the church, she should just go back and be committed.

What more do we need to say about T B Joshua. The Bible says ministers of Satan disguise as angels of light.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
TB J wanted to use PC to score a point?
You don't even know the person you're castigating.

Look, TB J doesn't give a flight crap what anyone things or says about him. For that reason he has never ever responded to criticisms in all his years of ministry.
TruthinAction:

I know more than what you think. Pastor Chris didn't go there on his own. He was invited. He wanted to use him to score a point. That visitation shook the ministry for a while and it is never going to happen again.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Does Christ embassy face the same attacks and criticisms that the Scoan does? If someone walks in unrestricted and plants a bomb or something fetish won't you go on to accuse him or using juju and/or sacrificing people again like you're already doing now.

However on Sundays, every adult who comes has free access to the church.
TruthinAction:

There are marked differences between Pastor Chris and T B Joshua.

1. Pastor Chris does not use any healing medium. I remember he sent an handkerchief once to a healing school when he could not attend. And those who touched it were miraculously healed. But he did not make a doctrine out of it.
2. You can walk into any Christ Embassy church without any restriction but you can't do that in synagogue.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2019
My late paternal grand uncle was once paid by PC members to fake a miracle.
I never wanted to say this because I don't like criticising pastors. This happened long before I was born so I don't know the full details. You're here defendit a man that openly said masturbation is not a sin when Jesus Christ said merely lustful glare is a sin.

Hahahahahaha.

You'd say I'm lying but I don't care. We will all know the truth someday.
TruthinAction:

What is important now is for everyone to know God personally and be careful not to be deceived by any false teacher or prophet. I can only talk about the one I am certain is not of God because of evidences at my disposal. T B Joshua is not of God.

Pastor Chris I know is God sent but if there are things he does outside God's word, only God will be the judge. He has raised many ministers that are impacting lives with the gospel. This is all I can say.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2019
You're a man of Satan. Many people who are bigger, greater and more connected than you have tried but failed miserably,
sonid live to see you try.

You call yourself a man of God but here you are calling a man of God names. This is something the very person you're criticising has never done in 30 years of his ministry.

So who is more godly between you and Joshua. I pity your future members.
TruthinAction:

T B Joshua is a scam. He will not survive it this time. He quickly closed his branch in Athens when the same allegation was brought up against the Pastor he sent there. Investigation was to be carried out on sexual assault on members there when he denied the branch was not opened by him. More is coming. Is not just about Bisola. Time will resolve this argument. I am a man of God and I can discern false prophets from genuine one. T B Joshua is a scammer of the century and he will go down. Mark my word. You can quote me later.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Even Lagos State government and the entire world have been unable to bring him down so please keep trying. Many people thought the building collapse was the last straw but guess what, he came out stronger and even got him more fame throughout the globe such that he is now the subscribed MOG on YouTube and the most famous prophet.

Nobody said he doesn't have time to respond to allegations. He just doesn't respond. He posted a clip and that was it,
but will he open his mouth to call someone names? No he has never and will never do that. That is one characteristic of him that you will never have.

Is he stopping you from making investigations? What has stopped anyone from charging him to court?
TruthinAction:

He has been able to get away because of the corrupt nature of Nigerians. But it will be over soon for the sake of young girls and teenagers he has turned to sex slaves. Like I said earlier, I already knew that he is not a man sent from God even before the allegations by Bisola and others. He already has a case in court with regard to this. I hope justice will not be perverted. It takes a bias mind to sweep under carpet all the allegations Bisola mentioned. The details are too overwhelming. And for her to even say Joshua should challenge it brings authenticity to her claim. If you say he doesn't have time to respond to allegations, why did they bring up an old video to prove she is mentally unstable? Let's not be loyal to a fault. You can't tell what people can do behind the scene. Some people look so holy outwardly but are the most pervert individual. Sex perversion is very common among clergy these days. What makes you think he is not capable of misbehaving. Even King David that God held in high esteem committed adultery and murder. What we should all insist is that thorough investigation should be made. Just imagine if your sister is one of his disciples and you hear this kind of thing, would you sweep it under the carpet? People like you are the reason evil prevail in the society.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Thanks same Bisola who said the miracles were fake also said that one out of ten people actually receive a miracle.
She can't even pick a struggle. Is he just plain fake or his miracles happen at a ratio of 1:10 people. Hahahahaha
Maestro21:

A church putting up defence is not the same as TB Joshua doing same. He had never responded in the past and he has not responded now. The puzzle has already been solved; you already did not believe him, so you are using any shred of fake news to support your beliefs. Bisola is but one irrelevant person. To say I am ready to go to court I told you is the same trick every liar plays. If she was sure her defence will hold up in court, that is the first place she would go and not chump change bloggers seeking clout.

I have no doubt that you are in error. I only "worry" that this error will lead you astray as it is not the way of love. As for the sexual perversion nonsense you keep harping on, it is nonsense brother. They have said he is faking the miracles and prophesies. To he is using magical powers. To now he is raping women. Really, have you looked at the Bisola? Is that who TB Joshua will lose his ministry for? And why has he not failed and gone the way all the so-called MOG who have been against him have prophesied?

The funny thing is, while he has grown even in the things of the spirit, the critics are the ones seen backsliding. They are the ones not walking in love any more or the power. They are the ones who went and were never sent. That you are standing in their camp portends grave danger for you brother. Come out from there and separated says God.

Read the post above me. I told you to look for the tape "Truth on Trial" and listen to your MOG if truly Rev. Chris is your MOG. I won't be saying much about this. But I pray that the eyes of your understanding be open to see God's true essence in people and that you walk in love and love only. I went through a bout of not hearing from God because I was once like you, in being bitter and not walking in love thinking it was doing God a service.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Bilyonaire: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Maestro21:

Hope you know Ibiyeome criticises Pastor Chris to his congregation? Told them not to buy "power of the mind" when it came out and was even heard saying something about Pastor Chris' marriage. Yet, he copies Pastor Chris in ministration by trying to blow on people and what not. So is he fake?

Sir that is very serious accusation that I refuse to believe without proof. Pastor David is mentored by Bishop Oyedepo and to the best of my knowledge would never attack any set man/specific ministry. Please provide evidence in the form of a video or tell me the date he made those remarks so I can look it up.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Even Lagos State government and the entire world have been unable to bring him down so please keep trying. Many people thought the building collapse was the last straw but guess what, he came out stronger and even got him more fame throughout the globe such that he is now the subscribed MOG on YouTube and the most famous prophet.

Nobody said he doesn't have time to respond to allegations. He just doesn't respond. He posted a clip and that was it,
but will he open his mouth to call someone names? No he has never and will never do that. That is one characteristic of him that you will never have.

Is he stopping you from making investigations? What has stopped anyone from charging him to court?

God himself will bring him down through strange circumstances. Just mark my word. We are on Nairaland together.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
You're a man of Satan. Many people who are bigger, greater and more connected than you have tried but failed miserably,
sonid live to see you try.

You call yourself a man of God but here you are calling a man of God names. This is something the very person you're criticising has never done in 30 years of his ministry.

So who is more godly between you and Joshua. I pity your future members.

Longevity does not mean lagality. He will still come down. Evil has expiring date.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
My late paternal grand uncle was once paid by PC members to fake a miracle.
I never wanted to say this because I don't like criticising pastors. This happened long before I was born so I don't know the full details. You're here defendit a man that openly said masturbation is not a sin when Jesujs Christ said merely lustful glare is a sin.

Hahahahahaha.

You'd say I'm lying but I don't care. We will all know the truth someday.

I personally condemned his teaching on maturbation but it doesn't make him false. That is his understanding. Details of every sin we commit today were all listed in the Old Testament but you will not find maturbation there. He probably gave his judgment based on evidence of the Scripture but I didn't personally buy into it.

Many notable men of God preach doctrines that are false. This includes Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Olukoya, Ibiyoeme etc but it does not mean that they were not called. But they still lack understanding on some subjects which I believe over time, God will open their eyes to rightly divide the word of truth.

But I insist T B Joshua is not called. I have always known this ever since he started based on the evidence of what I see him do even before these allegations started coming.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Does Christ embassy face the same attacks and criticisms that the Scoan does? If someone walks in unrestricted and plants a bomb or something fetish won't you go on to accuse him or using juju and/or sacrificing people again like you're already doing now.

However on Sundays, every adult who comes has free access to the church.

Unless it's a new development otherwise, you can go into the main auditorium without a pass or an ID. And the passes are renewable. Tell us he has changed that. Maybe numbers have started dropping. Which ever way, he is a scam. And time will confirm it.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

Longevity does not mean lagality. He will still come down. Evil has expiring date.

All religious title bearers will be disgraced soon!

So don't focus only on the ones you're induced to hate, none of them is working for Jesus!
Jesus condemned bearing of religious titles amongst his own followers! Matthew 23:8 undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
TB J wanted to use PC to score a point?
You don't even know the person you're castigating.

Look, TB J doesn't give a flight crap what anyone things or says about him. For that reason he has never ever responded to criticisms in all his years of ministry.

He has no defense to put up. But one day he has to defend himself in the court.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Your points hold no water. Please note that my contribution is not based on heresay but pure facts as I've witnessed everything I'm about to say first hand.
Also, I'm someone who knows lots of people who have worked/work with scoan in various capacities such as disciple, cook, usher, generator department etc.

One very close friend of mine worked as a disciple there for 7 years. In Scoan the disciples are the closest people to TB J because they go everywhere with him and are with him 24/7.

1. The morning water is not for sale. It is given as a free gift to anyone who buys the books and CDs. I'm sure you know what those include. It includes 3 books written by TB J, namely, The Mirror, The step between you and the cure, and A guide of testimonies of people who actually used "it". Two CDs also come along with it and along with 3 stickers.

It is the above listed things that cost N5,000. In your church are such things given out for free? Also bear in mind that the books are of good quality. But despite all that he still gives out hundreds of those for free every Sunday and I have been given all that for free before.

2. False. No one idolises the morning water. He makes it clear that God is the healer, not him and not not the morning water. This is written on the placards even and inside the church auditorium. He sounds it very clearly and anyone doing anything contrary does so on their own volition.

3. Stop lying. I am not a member of Scoan but every time I go I am allowed access. I do not even pay tithe and nor am I a partner. Anyone who goes very early would be given a pass which is not connected to any financial standing. And please note that this is done for security purposes. You are thoroughly searched after which you'd be given a pass.

4. So preaching of love, forgiveness and peace is not sound doctrine? Do you know that the Bible says the greatest commandment is love? And the second greatest is love as well. The Bible says Good is love. So for that reason, TB Joshua hammers on Love. If you feel love is not a sound doctrine then the joke is on you.

5. My disciple friend told me that when the building collapsed, the first thing TB J did was to kneel down and give thanks to God. He did not curse God. He did not say God, why me? He simply gave thanks. Did you read the story of Job who lost all his kids, businesses and all his possessions in one day? Did that make job and anti-christ? This means if you were alive in the time of Job you'd have accused him of using his family for sacrifice.

Note: few weeks before the building collapse, TB J said there was a calamity which was to occur close to him, even as close as his mouth and that when it happened, those close to him will be the ones to call the media to come and even cast aspersions on him and that's exactly what happened.

Another point to note is that wether or not a pastor sees an impending calamity does not invalidate their authenticity. God can decide to show you what he wants or not.

6. Thank God you said they were certified healed. Look. That an illness returns doesn't mean a preacher is false. When Jesus healed a certain man he said to him, "see you're still healed, go and sin no more lest a worse thing befalls you for seven worse demons will befall you if you fall back into sin".

After a healing, TB J tells everyone to go and make the word of God a standard for their lives. Scripture has told us such things will return if we don't accept and follow Jesus words and desist from sin. So how then do you blame him for sicknesses that return if they were certified healed in the first place? Moreover, there are thousands of people who have been healed by scoan who still maintain their healing till this day.

7. Lol, pot calling kettle black. I have watched Love world and seen Pastor Chris helping people so remove the speck from your eyes first. There are hundreds if not thousands of donations which are not publicised. For example money is been given to those who don't have money to return to their homes or countries but that is not publicised.

8. There are alter calls every Sunday at the Scoan. No one literally comes to the alter but they usually say, if you want to come to Christ say this prayer of repentance and they proceed to say it.

I have seen the pamphlets you call book. Both it and the CDs are not worth even 1,000 naira. He is just making merchandise of people who do not even know their rights in Christ.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you call "the mirror" or the other book, pamphlets then I have no words for you. I can only suggest you get well soon.
TruthinAction:

I have seen the pamphlets you call book. Both it and the CDs are not worth even 1,000 naira. He is just making merchandise of people who do not even know their rights in Christ.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
TB J doesn't answer to mere mortals.
He answers to God. That is the sole reason why he wouldn't respond to criticisms from your ilk. You and the rest of the world can only vent out your anger while he keeps growing in grace and anionting.
TruthinAction:

He has no defense to put up. But one day he has to defend himself in the court.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oga, as of today (I don't know about times of old) you can go in only with a pass and this is checkmate so many things.

30 years of his ministry has not confirmed it then it's flimsy words from an internet troll that will confirm it. Lmao.
TruthinAction:

Unless it's a new development otherwise, you can go into the main auditorium without a pass or an ID. And the passes are renewable. Tell us he has changed that. Maybe numbers have started dropping. Which ever way, he is a scam. And time will confirm it.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trash! Any pastor who preaches false doctrines that can lead people to sin is a false preacher. Any pastor who sugarcoats sin or tells you sin isn't sin is a false preacher.

I don't know about Oyedepo and have never listened to him but I definitely know that Kumuyi, Adeboye and Olukoya do not preach anything contrary to the word of God as they hammer on holiness and righteousness.

Pastor does not speak on holiness and righteousness. His masturbation preaching clearly went against what Christ preached so that is a different thing entirely, moreover every Christian knows that sexual sins are some of the worst sins. So for Chris not to know that shows his legitimacy is highly questionable.

Is it not the same pastor Chris that charges N1,000 as entrance fee for his cross over service? You follow someone whose ways are not straight but you're here demonizing TB J. I pity your life. A pastor who couldn't keep his home and was allegedly sleeping with his members.
Lmao!!
TruthinAction:

[s]I personally condemned his teaching on maturbation but it doesn't make him false. That is his understanding. Details of every sin we commit today were all listed in the Old Testament but you will not find maturbation there. He probably gave his judgment based on evidence of the Scripture but I didn't personally buy into it. [/s]

Many notable men of God preach doctrines that are false. This includes Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Olukoya, Ibiyoeme etc but it does not mean that they were not called. But they still lack understanding on some subjects which I believe over time, God will open their eyes to rightly divide the word of truth.

But I insist T B Joshua is not called. I have always known this ever since he started based on the evidence of what I see him do even before these allegations started coming.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Omudia11: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just like all those praying for his downfall will go down grin grin
TruthinAction:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Release Of Semen While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.