Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (17209 Views)

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Any tribe , except a northerner .

And he has to be sincere , humble ,hardworking , focused about his goals and family .no drama( im done with drama and lies .,i swear!) and goodlooking too or lets say presentable.

Any tribe except northeners with such traits , im good to go. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fulani because they are always beautiful and their pussy will be pink.
how do u know
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
victorian:
Any tribe , except a northerner .

And he has to be sincere , humble ,hardworking , focused about his goals and family .no drama( im done with drama and lies .,i swear!) and goodlooking too or lets say presentable.

Any tribe except northeners with such traits , im good to go. smiley
nice one
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shugavee:
nice one

Thanks dear smiley
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by CaptainMitch: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are always light skinned
Shugavee:
how do u know
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
I would like to marry a "mushin" girl tongue

I'm yoruba but "Oha soup" would play a major role in my decision....

I would do an "Oha soup" competition for all my babes, as long as you are Dark, dimple, white teeth, and mildly temperamental then you can collect form....

I hope an Omolara or a Tinuola wins though.... But that "Oha" soup na must...
lol make sure u marry an Igbo girl
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by emmyskies(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shugavee:
not bad
Yeah. Are you from Yoruba?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shugavee:
So what tribe will you love to marry from and why do u love the women/men from that tribe. Let’s gist guys

It’s ur favorite feminist sister u all hate grin wink
I could like to marry calabar girl.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2019
BronzeMajik:
be the man of my dreams and you can be from a forbidden tribe, I don't care.
And who is d man?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by BronzeMajik(f): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2019
pesinfada:
And who is d man?
who knows?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by oksmart1992(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Southern kaduna ke shocked. My brother you're on a long thing. They're beautiful of course but they are far from being wife materials. Am currently serving in Southern kaduna so I know what am saying.
DanDeeBoss:
From My Tribe or From southern kaduna.

Homely and respectful nature, and beautiful too

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2019
oksmart1992:
Southern kaduna ke shocked. My brother you're on a long thing. They're beautiful of course but they are far from being wife materials. Am currently serving in Southern kaduna so I know what am saying.

Is it all of them that is not a wife material? I served some years ago in some other locality in the West, I won't conclude all of them aren't wife material.
Any tribe is okay by me provided love leads. They are decent individuals in all tribe likewise otherwise.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Rajman45(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Alberttahir:
Ebira
Why Ebira
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Welcomme: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2019
shedy03:

as a non Muslim, e go hard u c hausa marry. I mean real hausa.
You ain't correct. There are real Hausa's that are Christians. I mean real Hausa's. They don't have any other language aside Hausa. You will find them in core Northern states like: Northern part of Kaduna, Kastina, Kano, Sokoto e.t.c. There are Christian Fulani's too. A friend of mine who was the former student president of faculty of Law ABU Zaria, is a Fulani Christian from Sokoto state. The guy sisters fine scatter like winch. The Hausa's and Fulani Christians have a closed Fb group with thousand of members.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I could like to marry calabar girl.
why calabar
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Rajman45:

Why Ebira
seriously, my friend just gisted some things about them, nice u asked
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Welcomme:
You ain't correct. There are real Hausa's that are Christians. I mean real Hausa's. They don't have any other language aside Hausa. You will find them in core Northern states like: Northern part of Kaduna, Kastina, Kano, Sokoto e.t.c. There are Christian Fulani's too. A friend of mine who was the former student president of faculty of Law ABU Zaria, is a Fulani Christian from Sokoto state. The guy sisters fine scatter like winch. The Hausa's and Fulani Christians have a closed Fb group with thousand of members.
I know There are Christians Hausas in kaduna .
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2019
hustleranthem:
that's what makes marriage spicy. The sex and the thrills
enjoyment guy lol
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2019
emmyskies:

Yeah. Are you from Yoruba?
nah I am igbo
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Deicide:
Any tribe from

1. Imo State
2. katsina state
3. Plateau State
4. Ondo State
waiting why these states
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
why calabar
Because Calabar girls know how to do the do. grin grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because Calabar girls know how to do the do. grin grin
badoo lol

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by emmyskies(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
nah I am igbo
alright
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by mrpoul(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2019
I am a Calabar boy, I would like to marry from yoruba.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by hustleranthem(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
enjoyment guy lol
which state are u from
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Ryan03(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
Why the hell would a feminist be asking about marriage??
So feminists Dont get married?

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
mrpoul:
I am a Calabar boy, I would like to marry from yoruba.
why Yoruba
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ryan03:
So feminists Dont get married?
which part of marriage is feminism compatible with?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Defenderalert(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:

Your defintion.of feminists is women who you dont get to fvck. Dont go.and get a job. Jobless pvssy hunting mofo.

Go.and start fvcking that your 8year old daughter. Shes no longer a virgin. grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Ryan03(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
My brother, the old patern of marriage cannot hold due to changes such as women sharing bills etc. I for one will not even wont the old patern of marriage, a woman being a feminist (not those slay Nonsense) does not mean she is not a wife material. I love out spoken women

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ryan03:
My brother, the old patern of marriage cannot hold due to changes such as women sharing bills etc. I for one will not even wont the old patern of marriage, a woman being a feminist (not those slay Nonsense) does not mean she is not a wife material. I love out spoken women
marriage is about submission.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Alberttahir: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
They are good, religious and respectful. This does not portray other tribes as otherwise,
my preference is based on personal experience. I'm open to all tribes, if I found the qualities i desire. I judge based on character not tribe.
But for now my most preferred is Ebira(character)
Rajman45:

Why Ebira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.