Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (17200 Views)

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Charelsz:
No,not because of woman. But because of hausa and Fulani girls grin cheesy
Lol, enjoyed.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
JjBankys:
Lol, enjoyed.
Thank you. grin grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nmezor(f): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oma307:

you better stop passing and join the queue, because from the look of things, they might share money
lolz money indeed . my tribe or Delta
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nmezor:
lolz money indeed . my tribe or Delta
and what tribe is that
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nmezor(f): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oma307:

and what tribe is that
IBO
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by missypurple1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
heavy pocket tribe
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2019
missypurple1:
heavy pocket tribe
no wonder you're in need of a job
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 4:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Wetin northerner do you sister?

victorian:
Any tribe , except a northerner .

And he has to be sincere , humble ,hardworking , focused about his goals and family .no drama( im done with drama and lies .,i swear!) and goodlooking too or lets say presentable.

Any tribe except northeners with such traits , im good to go. smiley
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 5:06am On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:

Because Fulani herdsmen they behead people left, right and center. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Are you her spokesperson?

WorWorBoy:
Became Fulani herdsmen they behead people left, right and center. tongue
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:
Are you her spokesperson?

Yes I am,any problem?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:

Nothing

Im just not a fan of marrying a northerner.

Simple.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Because Fulani herdsmen they behead people left, right and center. tongue

Youve said it all.

cheesy

Im the only descendant left of my late mum. God bless her memory.

So i need to be extra careful. Especially when evil has almost taken over nigeria .

Nah, i cant risk it .

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2019
What if you are predestiny to marry a northerner?

victorian:

Nothing

Im just not a fan of marrying a northerner.

Simple.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:
What if you are predestiny to marry a northerner?

When we get to the bridge, we will figure out on how to cross it .

At least if destiny, predestined it. Destiny too will make everything fall in place to erase my fears and trust him, as soon as i set my eyes on him as hes saying his mind towards me.
Over the years, i have been programmed by men themselves to distrust them , all by themsleves . So if his presence around me ,pacifies my spirit and make me feel hes the one destined for me? Then all well and good . God will not make me fall for a man who will end up destroying me completely. Mba! My God will not.

So until then.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by WorWorBoy: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2019
victorian:

Youve said it all.

cheesy

Im the only descendant left of my late mum. God bless her memory.

So i need to be extra careful. Especially when evil has almost taken over nigeria .

Nah, i cant risk it .
Rip to mama embarassed , Alright go make mama proud. cool cool

Madridguy you don hear am? tongue
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Ikpongiton: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
From My Tribe or From southern kaduna.

Homely and respectful nature, and beautiful too
say it again.they are uglier and dirtier than yoruba girls.i know them well,because i have live in kano and abuja
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by lizzyfearless(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Igbo ooo
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
I still don't understand why you pick special interest in this matter tongue

WorWorBoy:

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2019
God will not make me fall for a man who will end up destroying me completely. Mba! My God will not.

To me you just made a good point. Though everyone gets preference on what we want but as a human we must not to never. My reason is that many people will marry because of tribe/religion only and at the end of it all they will regret it.
My God Almighty bless you with a good crown that will fit you for the rest of your life.

victorian:

When we get to the bridge, we will figure out on how to cross it .

At least if destiny, predestined it. Destiny too will make everything fall in place to erase my fears and trust him, as soon as i set my eyes on him as hes saying his mind towards me.
Over the years, i have been programmed by men themselves to distrust them , all by themsleves . So if his presence around me ,pacifies my spirit and make me feel hes the one destined for me? Then all well and good . God will not make me fall for a man who will end up destroying me completely. Mba! My God will not.

So until then.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
say it again.they are uglier and dirtier than yoruba girls.i know them well,because i have live in kano and abuja
Lol...
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by missypurple1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
no wonder you're in need of a job
thanks for observing
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by exporttraining: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by ringi82(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
If my family would permit me, I will marry from the ibo tribe first bc they are good at taking care of their husbands in the stomach dept, also they can be loyal and faithful to their spouse. Na their bride price I get problem with.
Then secondly the hausas for their humility and submissiveness to their husbands. I lived in the North for 12 years. By the way I'm yoruba by tribe cool
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:
God will not make me fall for a man who will end up destroying me completely. Mba! My God will not.

To me you just made a good point. Though everyone gets preference on what we want but as a human we must not to never. My reason is that many people will marry because of tribe/religion only and at the end of it all they will regret it.
My God Almighty bless you with a good crown that will fit you for the rest of your life.

You are right on the tribe and religion thing .

Amen o! A huge amen! Thats the only headache i have about relationships . But its well

Thanks dear
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
WorWorBoy:

Amen. Smiles thanks dear

Yea , i definitely will smiley

Her memory lives on .
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dont have headache again. I would have love to apply but don't know if you can use hijab.

victorian:

You are right on the tribe and religion thing .

Amen o! A huge amen! Thats the only headache i have about relationships . But its well

Thanks dear
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by victorian(f): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
madridguy:
Dont have headache again. I would have love to apply but don't know if you can use hijab.

Ha! I cant use hijab.
I cant live in the north
And i cant be a muslim. My root is in Christianity.
Muslims here in lagos have asked for my hand in marriage before but i said no, i cant be a muslim.
I tried islam when i was in my early 20s and madly inlove then but i lost myself, my identity and my spirit being during that relationship. I became a stranger to my own self.

Mehn i cant go through that anymore . Christianity all the way for me .

But thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by madridguy(m): 4:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Sincerely i understand you. But what if you meet a Muslim man that offers you freedom of worship. I mean gives you the liberty to go your church.

victorian:

Ha! I cant use hijab.
I cant live in the north
And i cant be a muslim. My root is in Christianity.
Muslims here in lagos have asked for my hand in marriage before but i said no, i cant be a muslim.
I tried islam when i was in my early 20s and madly inlove then but i lost myself, my identity and my spirit being during that relationship. I became a stranger to my own self.

Mehn i cant go through that anymore . Christianity all the way for me .

But thanks smiley
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:09am On Jul 28, 2019
missypurple1:

thanks for observing
don't mind me Sha at times I love pulling people's legs.
so what's up? how are you doing?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by missypurple1(f): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
don't mind me Sha at times I love pulling people's legs.
so what's up? how are you doing?
no p. I'm good. still on d job search
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by olarjidey(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Shugavee:
which tribe is that
What is my name..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Selfie Challenge 2020 (photos) / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.