Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor (23144 Views)

The Name Lagos, Was Called Ekonunuame By The Benins / Why Onitsha Is Not An Igboland, It Belongs To Benins / Benins Are The Owners Of Ogboni Confraternity and olokun worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

Seriously ypu think am fellow yoruba you can fool with your reasoning our oba bought into oduduwa out of political gains even when he doesnt speak yoruba or practice any yoruba culture

So that point you gave there is invalid language is not a barrier of accepting any heritage
ur oba must be one dumb king then or perhaps he is telling the truth choose one.

1 Like

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

My friend i dont draw my conclusion or my info from one source before i posted any of this articles i have been saying Oduduwa never existed and even the article at one point also prive oduduwa existence as a god

I never used this article to debate oduduwa existence my friend you're the one who have comprehesion issues
if u didn’t use this article to debate oduduwa existence why did u post it when we are debating oduduwa existence. U get sense at all. And oduduwa is a god. A god on earth.

1 Like

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

And who said it started 1832, when a strong kingdom dethrone the previous and appoint thier own kings does that mean the mornachy never existed before the arrival of the new king..

Yes the monarchy is old no one disputed that the benin monarch succeeded the old monarchy
can u show an prove any ijesha king was dethrone dumbgreg. There is no history of an ijesha king dethroned. Who was the king dethroned? Who was the king Benin monarch that succeeded it? Where is ur source on this stupid things u claim.

2 Likes

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

Go and read the full article and read other different articles i dont draw my point from one source lol......
post the source of the said article and other source u draw ur deluded conclusions from along with a screenshot cuz all u have been posting just go against ur dumb claim
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

Seriously ypu think am fellow yoruba you can fool with your reasoning our oba bought into oduduwa out of political gains even when he doesnt speak yoruba or practice any yoruba culture

So that point you gave there is invalid language is not a barrier of accepting any heritage

This boy is still insisting that all Obas of Benin Kingdom are liars, betrayers, cheats, deceivers, traitors, renegades, snakes, and mordern Judases with faulty senses of dignity who sold all Bini people by stooping low to lick Oonis' boots for a miserably cheap political gain that they weren't granted eventually. shocked shocked Interesting!!!

Having said that, your claim about language is false.

Yoruba language was the lingua franca of Benin Kingdom.

Yoruba language was the court language of the palace at Benin Kingdom.

See attachment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

I can tell I actually got to you, son of a gun. grin

You really wish you could save your 2by2 kingdom from my claws.

But unfortunately you have no requisite tools upstairs for that purpose.

Your thick skull is evidently empty.

Going forward, let one of your parents talk to me.

You are obviously duller and more frustrated than them.

Lol that really hit her she had to go ballistic and straight for my parents.lol old Bi*ch don't be so pained that you spent your youthful days expanding your hole down there when other making useful things with their upstairs and guess what old Bi*th, you're fucking dumb grin. Don't look at everyone as low as you are. Use that bore hole down there to help the remaining few days you have on earth grin at least some old people like you might still buy that old hole for ₦50 grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Lol that really hit her she had to go ballistic and straight for my parents.

lol old Bi*ch don't be so pained that you spent your youthful days expanding your hole down there when other making useful things with their upstairs and guess what old Bi*th, you're fucking dumb grin. Don't look at everyone as low as you are. Use that bore hole down there to help the remaining few days you have on earth grin at least some old people like you might still buy that old hole for ₦50 grin

X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Hey son of a gun, you're now on Nairaland.

I understand you thought you were still texting your mom. grin grin

Take it easy on her though.

Old Bi*tch why are you so pained grin, is that how you insult your own mom undecided
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Old Bi*tch why are you so pained grin, is that how you insult your own mom undecided

X
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

I understand I shouldn't be commenting on your family issues.

But c'mon don't extend this to your grandmom.

Or did she waste her youth too?? cheesy

Damn this old Bi*ch is so pained... Damn that she has to go this far. I can imagine your pain having to see your grand mom prostituting in order to feed you while your mom was under slavery in Libya cry
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by gregyboy(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2020
Moneywomen17:
if u didn’t use this article to debate oduduwa existence why did u post it when we are debating oduduwa existence. U get sense at all. And oduduwa is a god. A god on earth.

Lol... Yoruba man don knack pidgin everywere don burst be that

Oduduwa never existed, he was a mythical fiquare
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Damn this old Bi*ch is so pained... Damn that she has to go this far. I can imagine your pain having to see your grand mom prostituting in order to feed you while your mom was under slavery in Libya cry

X

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Wow!! shocked You wouldn't even leave your great grandmom out of your family mess?? undecided This is eye-opening. shocked shocked

What kind of women are being raised in Benin Kingdom since the days of yore??

The Benin-->Italy trade-route is indeed an ancient one. grin cheesy

But seriously what happened to you is painful, that led to you having a borehole down there. That reminds me is your slave of a mom back from Libya?
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

X

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
gregyboy:

lol. U are a troll. “Mythical fiquare” source: gregboy.number 1 Benin dumbass on nairaland. Meanwhile same dumbass post source that affirms oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by Moneywomen17(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Why are you then attaching articles that disagree with you?? grin cheesy
I have conluded the guy is both a troll and low iq slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

But seriously what happened to you is painful, that led to you having a borehole down there. That reminds me is your slave of a mom back from Libya?

X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:06pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

I'm enjoying you family mess though. cheesy

I know she must have annoyed you to be this angry, but on a second thought this is your mother --- your biological mother.

C'mon! cheesy

Even though she wasted her youth and sold her dignity in Libya, Italy, etc., but at least she trained you with the money.

What did she do this time around that you brought her case to Nairaland?? You even had to drag your grandma into this. Wow shocked

Did your mom have 3some with your bestfriends as usual?? grin

Benin women!! I am not surprised tho!

Lol this old Bi*ch, she's so pained. She's going ballistic at everything. Don't forget to change your adult diapers from the last 4some you were subjected to in the course of looking for money. It hurts to be in your condition grin. Let's not forget your mom in Libya she's now for all chained naked for anything with a dick to fvck cry . I heard her holes are now for animals. Damn grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

I'm enjoying you family mess though. cheesy

I know she must have annoyed you to be this angry, but on a second thought this is your mother --- your biological mother.

C'mon! cheesy

Even though she wasted her youth and sold her dignity in Libya, Italy, etc., but at least she trained you with the money.

What did she do this time around that you brought her case to Nairaland?? You even had to drag your grandma into this. Wow shocked

Did your mom have 3some with your bestfriends as usual?? grin

Benin women!! I am not surprised tho!

More also stop taking time to reply, we have to reason how your prostitute family ended the way they did.
Someone that calls herself an educated fellow lol, ranting online. Old Bi*ch
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Lol this old Bi*ch, she's so pained. She's going ballistic at everything. Don't forget to change your adult diapers from the last 4some you were subjected to in the course of looking for money. It hurts to be in your condition grin. Let's not forget your mom in Libya she's now for all chained naked for anything with a dick to fvck cry . I heard her holes are now for animals. Damn grin

X

You must be an ungrateful little thief. cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

More also stop taking time to reply, we have to reason how your prostitute family ended the way they did.
Someone that calls herself an educated fellow lol, ranting online. Old Bi*ch

X

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:14pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

What I don't get is how you easily turn around to call your mom old bi*ch and humiliate her (publicly for that matter) even after she has trained you wuth the same prostitution money?

You must be an ungrateful little thief. cheesy cheesy grin

Old Bi*ch is so pained grin damn it must really hurt to have been exposed about your bore hole down there. Gosh lol, after going about Benin thread claiming to be intellectually high and damn you were brought low to be exposed as the old bi*ch that you are undecided with a bore hole grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:16pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Is your mom also replying??

Can you please share her replies here as well??

We want to see how actually messy a typical Benin family is.

Thanks!

Old Bi*ch you are pained, after claiming intellectuality boom you were brought low to your actual self. Bore hole grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Old Bi*ch is so pained grin damn it must really hurt to have been exposed about your bore hole down there. Gosh lol, after going about Benin thread claiming to be intellectually high and damn you were brought low to be exposed as the old bi*ch that you are undecided with a bore hole grin

X
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Old Bi*ch you are pained, after claiming intellectuality boom you were brought low to your actual self. Bore hole grin

X

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:21pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

You and your mom's conversation is one-sided.

Share here replies too. It's only fair and balnaced that we hear from her too.

Yes, we know she is a borehole. But she must also have something to say.

She may want to explain what pushed her to Italy.

The Old Bi*ch is ballistic cos truth is painful especially when you're carrying an irreparable damage that sore hole down there. Intellectuality has been brought low grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:23pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Did your mom claim intellectuality in the course of all these?? cheesy grin

We are actually missing out!

Share her direct replies na?? Oya abeg!! cheesy

Was it self acclaimed intellectuality that made your mom end up in libya grin old bi*ch with a bore hole grin
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

The Old Bi*ch is ballistic cos truth is painful especially when you're carrying an irreparable damage that sore hole down there. Intellectuality has been brought low grin

X
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Your mom went ballistic?? cheesy cheesy

I don't believe you. I think she's winning you in this context of dragging your maternal family in the mud.

Otherwise, share her direct replies here just as you've been sharing yours.

Damn I just got where hurts this old bi*ch. Borehole tongue just forget it, it irreparable join your bi*ch of a mom in libya
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Damn I just got where hurts this old bi*ch. Borehole tongue just forget it, it irreparable join your bi*ch of a mom in libya

valirex:

Was it self acclaimed intellectuality that made your mom end up in libya grin old bi*ch with a bore hole grin

X
Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by valirex: 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
TAO11:

Your grand mom too (just like your mom) claimed intellectuality?? Oh I get it now:

Your mom ended up in Italy, and your grand mom ended up in Libya.

Courtesy of prostitution. cheesy

Wait! What is your foreign name??

I mean your Italian name
!! grin grin grin grin

Lol don't put what's happening to you and your family on others, you're a borehole no amount of trolling will close it and no amount of lies will release your mom from Libya

1 Like

Re: Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor by TAO11(f): 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
valirex:

Lol don't put what's happening to you and your family on others, you're a borehole no amount of trolling will close it and no amount of lies will release your mom from Libya

X

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

NGWA PEOPLE: Are They Really Cannibals? / Masquerade Festival Celebration In Akwa Ibom State (Videos, Photos) / Nigeria's Disappearing Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.