Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? (29640 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mostly they do that to find out the will of God concerning the Man. If na juju house, then na to finish the man destiny be dat.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Its cos they believe the man of God will choose d best for them but they may not always predict right. As a result a lot of ladies have been misled.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by TANID(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
donbachi:
To know the moneyman
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by jeroncomputers(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Be careful with those kind of girls that jumps from church to church

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Lovelife433(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
op dis for u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
It isn't just abt marriage. Many people can't do Without seers in every area of their life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by blaqroy: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Meanwhile Happy anniversary to those who took their baths with salt because of EBOLA. It's exactly 5yrs today 22 july,2014

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by suaveBrother(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
op you mean Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by jeroncomputers(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Those that believe in that nonsense are simply trying to secure their future.
Abi oo
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
samcus:
Minding your business is the only business you can start without capital.

No overhead cost grin
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Plainly laughable, i kept on imaging it although some men of God are given tbe sight of seeing but not really predicting a better wife cum husband per say it only take the grace of God to get ones heart desire....

NB to put it to test carry 5 dead people picture go give pastor he go still choose one shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Reeberry: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
lonelydora:
Any stvpid that tries this with me will regret the day they born her.
What will you now do to her? Kill her?
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by BIXYBABE: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
H
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Apination(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
EditorsPalace:
Please let's discuss these issues my people and learn from each other.

Why would a woman take her suitor's or boyfriend's name to 5 or more different pastors to find out things about him?

To find out about his past life.

To find out about his future.

To find out even things she's not supposed to find out about him? Pokenosing!

Why would she visit so many places just to find out about him if she truly loves him and wants to get married to him?

What if some of these pastors mislead or lie to her?

What if some are even fake?

Please women tell us why you do this kind of thing. What do you hope to achieve?

It's so annoying how many marriages have been scattered by some of these pastors who don't see anything spiritually but would say they saw this and that about the person which isn't true.

I need answers to these issues please.

Men, what do you think if your girlfriend/lady comes to tell you her pastor said both of you should not get married?

Please I want to know. Please let's have your comments.

It's very important to seek the face of God when choosing a life partner but wisdom should dictate to any reasonable person that such nonsense does not determine the fate of a marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by BizBayo: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chairmen, even if na ordinary girlfriend, na to go check o. Because you no know whom all these yahoo boys don use. Many of those girls na dead living thing. It is advisable to check. Please be wise.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by EditorsPalace(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmm, it's really a serious issue!

Looking for a Professional Book Editor?

To professionally edit and publish your books?

We are Professional Book Editors and Publishers of all kinds of books.

Please check my signature for our contact details.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Ogaga87(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
They say the woman brain is smaller than that of her male counterpart, yet, the amount of gullibility sitting in there will astound you when it's in action.. No wonder the devil waited for them to be created first before he scatter everything

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by TheKingIsHere: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol, pastor don turn to efcc grin
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by chii8(f): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
For spiritual investigation...

But seriously it's only a woman who doesn't know what she want that does that.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by KvngEric: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Its called looking before you leap. In everything you do, ask God first.
BTW

Check my profile if u want
Samsung S6 edge with free pouch and screenguard - 45k
IPad 2 16gb - 30k
iPhone 6s plus - 65k
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Codes151(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Looking for what to post They carry names to pastor!! Is it that you are dumb or you just don’t know what to post?

If your mother Or aunty carried name to pastor or prophet why you no ask am?

Why come here and be generalizing bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by agarawu23(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Even after consulting men of God for guideline, couple's still end up breaking their heads and later divorce. What God will finally do in our life is unclear to any clergyman or habalist.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by aalangel(f): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
EditorsPalace:
Please let's discuss these issues my people and learn from each other.

Why would a woman take her suitor's or boyfriend's name to 5 or more different pastors to find out things about him?

To find out about his past life.

To find out about his future.

To find out even things she's not supposed to find out about him? Pokenosing!

Why would she visit so many places just to find out about him if she truly loves him and wants to get married to him?

What if some of these pastors mislead or lie to her?

What if some are even fake?

Please women tell us why you do this kind of thing. What do you hope to achieve?

It's so annoying how many marriages have been scattered by some of these pastors who don't see anything spiritually but would say they saw this and that about the person which isn't true.

I need answers to these issues please.

Men, what do you think if your girlfriend/lady comes to tell you her pastor said both of you should not get married?

Please I want to know. Please let's have your comments.

And how did you know? You seem to have a lot of details.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by AntiMCU: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Plainly laughable, i kept on imaging it although some men of good are given gbe sight of seeing but not really predicting a better wife cum husband per say it only take the grace of God to get one heart desire....

NB to put it to test carry 5 dead people picture go give pastor he go still choose one shocked

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
bullshiit! when a girl meets a boy as boyfriend she has sex with him that day, next day or After a week. NO! problem! but when its marriage she consults a pastor? what's the difference?

Bullshiit! Pastor is the best person to tell you who YOU will live with for almost all your life? Bullshiit!

My mother introduced me to some a 23 years old girl on one of my trips to Nigeria, to marry, when i picked the Girl up with my 2016 AMG SUV benz to go have a good time, she said NO! that i must come with her to see her pastor first. i was like whaaaaas! shocked Maybe the bloody pastor should marry her instead i said. as the pastors Opinions are more Important to her than mine.

Bullshiit! Even my mother tried to convince me to go with her to her pastor. bullshiit!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Prettiedame: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stupidity, desperation, over religious, lack of common sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by carter009(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
When your girlfriend start telling you, my pastor said this, my pastor said that, please run!!! For your life....

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
And that's why they end up with the wrong guy. Also men are also guilty of this claim. I know some guys who met me saying their pastor said I am their wife, I will born twins, our star match bla bla bla. The pastor no dey see one baby na always twins... I will just laugh and laugh but I'm still graciously single today Hahahahahaha
These pastors just tell them what they want to hear after their candidates must have said this one is this and that and the pastor will go for the one that was portrayed in a positive way. Read my signature

Wo asked you all the epistle ... who cares if you're single or double?
Ure simply marketing yourself cos u dey find man grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by perryy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
It is because mist of them are underwhelming intellectually incurious rubes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by AntiMCU: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ogaga87:
They say the woman brain is smaller than that of her male counterpart, yet, the amount of gullibility sitting in there will astound you when it's in action.. No wonder the devil waited for them to be created first before he scatter everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol... Believe Dem fake people at ya own peril.

Tried this bullcrap once just to experiment and I can say it's all bullshit. Simply observe, pray and follow your instincts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
KvngEric:
Its called looking before you leap. In everything you do, ask God first.
BTW

Check my profile if u want
Samsung S6 edge with free pouch and screenguard - 45k
IPad 2 16gb - 30k
iPhone 6s plus - 65k
Really? how can God know a good wife if God is not even married himself.

what kinda useless God is that?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience. / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.