Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? (29641 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
ayanbaba2:
my girlfriend "turned fiancee" broke up with me exactly a month ago because of this "nonsense" after like 2years!

...saying because of the future! ...ehnn, we are not compartible and the rest!

I can't believe it because I thought she has a brain of her own. I was wrong, definitely!

the thing was like film trick to me because we've never had any issue!

i think the breakup was easy for her because we never had sex!

I just let her be, no Lele!

You sef 2 years and no sex. Are you celibate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by BizBayo: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
healthserve:

You're wise Bayo. I pity people who don't seek Gods counsel, not even checking. Its seeking the counsel of God and from time immemorial this has been a culture from generation to generation. Marriage starts when one can not go back to the beginning, not the very start,. Its in the middle of the journey some people will know they married beasts in human skin but it would be too late then. Thank God for me bro, I broke up with a fvcking beautiful chick just last week after dreaming and seeing her future actions and I prayed on it and it matched my dream. I pity folks who want to be serious in future and not take the choice of marital partner serious especially in this generation

Spiritually, one has to take it serious. Many ladies and gents of this generation, their thoughts are filled with money, it would have been better if they were thinking productivity while thinking of money, but no. They want to get money to opress and slay. In the process of wanting to make this money by all means, they get used which their spirit has left them already, many of them. Imagine dating, copulating with a dead living thing! Along the line they will use their own to kobalize one's future. Wey be say person still dey beg God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Hahahahahaha men never finish for my area na... I was only telling the Op that no be only ladies dey carry man name go check. Men do it too. Some men might not do it directly but their mom, sisters or aunty go carry their girlfriend name go check...
If anyone contacts me because I said I'm single, OYO is your case ooo
hey sis are u using two accounts nw?
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by greggng: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Unfortunately the ended up brain washed ...their pastor will utilize the Lacuna and hypnotize them and turn them to his intimacy gadget....ladies in the house confirm if I am lieing
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
abiolamitodun:

hey sis are u using two accounts nw?

Yes Egbon. I have 2
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Yes Egbon. I have 2
k... tot as much..
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
gypsey:
bullshiit! when a girl meets a boy as boyfriend she has sex with him that day, next day or After a week, but when its marriage she consults a pastor?

Bullshiit! Pastor is the best person to tell you who YOU will live with for almost all your life? Bullshiit!

My mother introduced me to some a 23 years old girl on one of my trips to Nigeria, to marry, when i picked the Girl up with my 2016 AMG SUV benz to go have a good time, she said NO! that i must come with her to see her pastor first. i was like whaaaaas! shocked Maybe the bloody pastor should marry her instead i said. as the pastors Opinions are more Important to her than mine.

Bullshiit! Even my mother tried to convince me to go with her to her pastor. bullshiit!

Pastors Bleep them at will. They'd rather a womanizing man of God or church goer than a visionary and motivated lover who thinks religion is a joke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
abiolamitodun:

k... tot as much..

Are u back on WhatsApp?
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Are u back on WhatsApp?
not yet sis....Will hi u when am back
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
abiolamitodun:

not yet sis....Will hi u when am back

Ok Egbon. God's Grace...
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Aladdin1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
most of those pastors are spiritualists.they use mystical and occultic power to see peoples star and future destiny.those who do it.do it to be on the safer side becos times are evil and you gat to know what u are stepping into marriage-wise guys and girls of nowadays have too many secrets and dark pasts that may affect ones future with them.i dont subscribe to this foolish act.its for those who cant pray and stand their ground to study a partner and ask gods direction and get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by pinkygurl(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
condemn:
It's important for both male and female to check spiritually before dating or marrying someone. Na badluck full everywhere and there are some people when you go dey sleep with when be say money go start dey flow.

Na to marry someone with big destiny be the reason for checking.
shocked
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Ok Egbon. God's Grace...
alright sis
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by fcdgrand(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
You can't blame them, some men can be extra evil, just use someone's daughter like tissue paper and dump her...... sad
oga nobody is using anybody here! e sweet u & sweet me, man go still pay, so forget about emotional blackmail!
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by OiOi: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Back then I'm the olden days parents used to do it on behalf of thier children. it was actually no big deal. It's just that our generation is very bold and we decided to tackle problems head on

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Poanan: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
ayanbaba2:
my girlfriend "turned fiancee" broke up with me exactly a month ago because of this "nonsense" after like 2years!

...saying because of the future! ...ehnn, we are not compartible and the rest!

I can't believe it because I thought she has a brain of her own. I was wrong, definitely!

the thing was like film trick to me because we've never had any issue!

i think the breakup was easy for her because we never had sex!

I just let her be, no Lele!

Even if there was no sex; whenever there is a breakup, both parties feel it.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Usanga35: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ladies tell me...If you took a picture of a Rich guy/ur boyfriend too a pastor and d pastor says u re not good together ..would u leave him??,,
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Ebenfat: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
samcus:
Minding your business is the only business you can start without capital.

Lol. Confirm
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by EditorsPalace(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Usanga35:
Ladies tell me...If you took a picture of a Rich guy/ur boyfriend too a pastor and d pastor says u re not good together ..would u leave him??,,

Haha, good question. Leave him for where? Ladies?
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Isha327(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
I can only pray about my future spouse
If we are meant to be
But if not God should scatter us with thunder kia kia
I won't be going into hell fire on earth in d name of marrying the wrong person kiss smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Hahahahahaha men never finish for my area na... I was only telling the Op that no be only ladies dey carry man name go check. Men do it too. Some men might not do it directly but their mom, sisters or aunty go carry their girlfriend name go check...
If anyone contacts me because I said I'm single, OYO is your case ooo

So na your area men you wan follow...
Sha no follow person husband
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Edipet(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2019
if you no get $$$$$ they won't include your name
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2019
lonelydora:
Any stvpid that tries this with me will regret the day they born her.
Would you know certainly not except she tells you
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Enemyofpeace: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2019
It's very common in celestial church
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by teelarryberry(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Olalan:
I wonder how people who had no pior realtionship with God, or consulted Him befor taking decisions as regards other aspects of their life suddenly remember Him when they want to get married.
BTW if your partner is a person with different spiritual fathers or mothers be very careful...........

You are very correct ,,,I almost fell into dat pit with one of my ex,,,she's Preety nice back side ,, but she's always talking abt one pastor seeing vision and believe so much in all dis vision crap,,,
My guy I gass tuama cos if I marry her ,,she no go ear my own na,pastor own be de best ,,wat if de pastor tell her dat I want too kill her ,,family don scatter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Holocene(m): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2019
Them don carry my name go tire but na me go make final decision.
It all boils down to money sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by ddeola: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2019
They think pastors have the final say. What a shameful act and disgrace. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

True christians don't match-make or second-guess, they are led by the Spirit.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Chinonye02: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2019
donbachi:
To know the moneyman

BILLBOARD.NG

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES on all the major BILLBOARDs in Lagos.

Our boards are currently available Lets take your Products to your target market .

Tel : 08034379263
E-mail : Billboardnigeria55@gmail.com.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2019
healthserve:

You're wise Bayo. I pity people who don't seek Gods counsel, not even checking. Its seeking the counsel of God and from time immemorial this has been a culture from generation to generation. Marriage starts when one can not go back to the beginning, not the very start,. Its in the middle of the journey some people will know they married beasts in human skin but it would be too late then. Thank God for me bro, I broke up with a fvcking beautiful chick just last week after dreaming and seeing her future actions and I prayed on it and it matched my dream. I pity folks who want to be serious in future and not take the choice of marital partner serious especially in this generation
I can dump her ass anytime.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by healthserve(m): 4:39am On Jul 23, 2019
BizBayo:

Spiritually, one has to take it serious. Many ladies and gents of this generation, their thoughts are filled with money, it would have been better if they were thinking productivity while thinking of money, but no. They want to get money to opress and slay. In the process of wanting to make this money by all means, they get used which their spirit has left them already, many of them. Imagine dating, copulating with a dead living thing! Along the line they will use their own to kobalize one's future. Wey be say person still dey beg God.

You're wise Bayo
You've said it all
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by frozen70(f): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2019
EditorsPalace:
Please let's discuss these issues my people and learn from each other.

Why would a woman take her suitor's or boyfriend's name to 5 or more different pastors to find out things about him?

To find out about his past life.

To find out about his future.

To find out even things she's not supposed to find out about him? Pokenosing!

Why would she visit so many places just to find out about him if she truly loves him and wants to get married to him?

What if some of these pastors mislead or lie to her?

What if some are even fake?

Please women tell us why you do this kind of thing. What do you hope to achieve?

It's so annoying how many marriages have been scattered by some of these pastors who don't see anything spiritually but would say they saw this and that about the person which isn't true.

I need answers to these issues please.

Men, what do you think if your girlfriend/lady comes to tell you her pastor said both of you should not get married?

Please I want to know. Please let's have your comments.

Men do exactly the same thing too
Just to be assured of the person you want to marry
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 23, 2019
And after that they lock him up in a bottle & thasall grin That's why as a man u must be spiritually strong to save ur self from these vulture women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Guys, Have You Ever Had A T.hree.some? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.