Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? (29853 Views)

10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2019
eni4real:
I received that you are my wife grin
Our star is sparkling together tongue
You feel me? tongue

Hahahahahaha you know as e dey go na
I dey feel you Egbon. Ogo wa papo Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Hahahahahaha you know as e dey go na
I dey feel you Egbon. Ogo wa papo Hahahahahaha
Twins Loading.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by stanleysani(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2019
donbachi:
To know the moneyman
grin
donbachi:
To know the moneyman
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
eni4real:
Twins Loading.. grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
eni4real:
Please share the Test, observation and inferences drawn from your experiment!!
Don't wanna remember
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't wanna remember
I want to learn from your experience shocked
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
A man can know nothing about his future!
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by babalonimi: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Many ladies married who's ready not who they love.
Re: Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? by lukui: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
tomorrow already started now, most of he choices and decisions we make affects our future

like going to a babalawo or pastor to check the future is negatively affecting her(the woman's) future, because only Him(God) knows the morrow!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.