Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (23083 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by AruonaRaymond: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
bros. small small lie abeg

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
I really don't know what give some men the effontry to sleep with other men's wives.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?

Fear don catch me I no lie
Which way forward bro

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Natoski5(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k.

My chest..no job??

630k house rent...

Efcc!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Like 630 for a house and furnishing it maybe rounding up to 1meter. . Pls come and teach me how to do nothing like you.
Am interested too I swear

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deepfeel(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:
I’m single and jobless,My landlady has a shop but mostly she’s always home.
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

How about that girl with no vagina undecided have you solved her vagina problem?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Allsingles: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

If this is true story,
I will implore you to seriously look for something to do.
Apply for a job in different organizations you will definitely get a job, even if is office assistance, it's a good job than being idle.
What you did is a serious adultery both in the presence of God and man.
The ugly part of it is that someone else will one day screw your wife, that's fact and not base on whether is acceptable by you or not.

The worst implication for this is that, your greatness is at risk, the devil used her food to decieve you just like Jacob and his brother in the old testament.
Idleness and laziness is what contributed to this by 80% regarding the fact that your mind is idle instead of being busy, instead of being productive as at that moment.
Get yourself a woman, some women are destiny lighter - you may meet with a lady that will lighten up your destiny and that's great instead of lustfully making love with another man's wife.
Lastly....Your Relationship with God is not okay, if you have a good relationship with God you should have been in the spirit and know what, when and why this is happening.

You can eat her free food and make love to her but then, how long will you continue to be doing it?
Don't bury your destiny in the alter of food and sex. The tragedy can't be ameliorated.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Guy, do quick and pack out from there

Women including me by nature likes having their ways to their own advantage

Once a woman gets the attention she desires from another man, she switches, I don't know how long you will play this open secret game

You are still young to be impotent from lack of sexual control because if that man catches you, you can't excape it

As soon as you get another apartment, just tell her that you are relocating due to work

It's not going to be easy for you but try hard because of your future

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by dollytino4real(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
fork another man wife bros u be !!! no name 4 u
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:
I really don't know what give some men the effontry to sleep with other men's wives.

I didn’t rape her sir/ma
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

How about that girl with no vagina undecided have you solved her vagina problem?

Sense no go kill you.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Am interested too I swear

Go buy lapi
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deepfeel(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Sense no go kill you.

Lol you are not serious o grin give update on the girl without vagina first, stop disturbing us with this landlord wife matter

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

I didn’t rape her sir/ma
Did I mention rape?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Allsingles:

If this is true story,
I will implore you to seriously look for something to do.
Apply for a job in different organizations you will definitely get a job, even if is office assistance, it's a good job than being idle.
What you did is a serious adultery both in the presence of God and man.
The ugly part of it is that someone else will one day screw your wife, that's fact and not base on whether is acceptable by you or not.

The worst implication for this is that, your greatness is at risk, the devil used her food to decieve you just like Jacob and his brother in the old testament.
Idleness and laziness is what contributed to this by 80% regarding the fact that your mind is idle instead of being busy, instead of being productive as at that moment.
Get yourself a woman, some women are destiny lighter - you may meet with a lady that will lighten up your destiny and that's great instead of lustfully making love with another man's wife.
Lastly....Your Relationship with God is not okay, if you have a good relationship with God you should have been in the spirit and know what, when and why this is happening.

You can eat her free food and make love to her but then, how long will you continue to be doing it?
Don't bury your destiny in the alter of food and sex. The tragedy can't be ameliorated.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

Thanks but you watch too much Nigerian movies
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you are not serious o grin give update on the girl without vagina first, stop disturbing us with this landlord wife matter

Didn’t you enjoy the lamba ?
At least it kept you busy for a while

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Apination(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Move out of the compound whether you want to continue or not, you don't go to another man's stead and insult him, he knows where the cutlass is, be smart. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
frozen70:

Guy, do quick and pack out from there

Women including me by nature likes having their ways to their own advantage

Once a woman gets the attention she desires from another man, she switches, I don't know how long you will play this open secret game

You are still young to be impotent from lack of sexual control because if that man catches you, you can't excape it

As soon as you get another apartment, just tell her that you are relocating due to work

It's not going to be easy for you but try hard because of your future

Thanks sweetie

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deepfeel(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Didn’t you enjoy the lamba ?
At least it kept you busy for a while

No o I didn't enjoy it, what is there to enjoy in a story of a girl with no vagina grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by WoeBetide666: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timson01:
Now you have slept with her she s paying you attention for what she has taken away from you little do u know that you and her her sharing a single spirit that is bonding both of u to gether she gave u sex u think it is free only God knows what has been taken away from you from that singular act

Which one be this one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
WoeBetide666:

Which one be this one now

Biko help me ask her o.
Apparently she watch too much Nigerian movies

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Succex1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

help me ask oh? undecided
hahn:

help me ask oh?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by franchasng: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Some ladies cannot marry a jobless man but can cheat on a man with job with a jobless man, this life sha.
that's how majority of women are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, just make money, enjoy your life, any woman that gives u trouble, change her, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Gptins(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Brother. Things hard na only the woman dey help and na young lady. She’s just 27 and I’m 29

She’s not paying but she’s useful physically,financially and pussycally
Lol
Pussycall
Allow God to use you brotherly
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by VinceSpence(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

You'll become a landlord someday too.

Think about it

Karma issa biatch!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Go buy lapi
I get core i3 with 4G network
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just checking

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
A sex slave thinks he is scoring a point. A jobless jigolo being used by the landlord to service a pussy he is tired of.

The wife told you he married him for his money means the landlord is doing well, so he probably has some slay queens and is tired of his wife's fallen glory.

You are not jobless. You have a job. It is called Sex Slave.

When the man is tired of your service he will just organize and get you buried alive in his soakaway.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Teaveapoet(f): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2019
I think it's best if you stop. If she doesnt. Get a female friend dat pays u visit regularly, she would adjust.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deandean: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2019
JUst goan wait 4 us in heaven.....because laslas,free toto na sniper grin
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Olorunnim: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Be careful be wise.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by ststyreal(f): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2019
hahn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.