Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do People Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat (2254 Views)

Married People Cheat More Than The Unmarried In Nigeria / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat by emelda86(f): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

Most guys don't know what they really want.

They are as confused as.....
Re: Why Do People Cheat by emelda86(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sexxkillz:

Lmao.

Girls will always be girls. Just normal sex has sharply turn to love to the extent that he should quit a relationship over a fling. Na wa o

From what his sister said the girl is not in a relationship na...
Re: Why Do People Cheat by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stolen meat dey sweet
Re: Why Do People Cheat by doris4u(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Avast:

If your gf is not aware that your cousin has another gf, please help your gf by telling her if you really love her. Unless she is the type......
She is aware that he has a gf but I think my friend wanted to have a fling but I guess her emotions came in the way
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Datingcomrade(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
People can be attracted to the opposite sex and just decide to Bleep each other when the need arises
Easy life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by carter009(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
I know that's what you are already doing, so no need to argue you.
Datingcomrade:
People can be attracted to the opposite sex and just decide to Bleep each other when the need arises
Easy life.
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Datingcomrade(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
carter009:
I know that's what you are already doing, so no need to argue you.
No biggie deal
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Avast(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

She is aware that he has a gf but I think my friend wanted to have a fling but I guess her emotions came in the way

Definitely your friend is a cheater. I had same experience sometimes ago. I have a gf, with no sex relationship and distance too is there. I met this girl and we started having sex without any formal approach. I was seriously in love because she be fire, to the extent that I told my gf I was dating so so person, she was angry but choose to stay because she really loves me so much. Fast forward to some months later when I read this my 2nd gf chat with another guy. I sat down and think if my gf really deserved what I was making her pass through. I broke up with the 2nd girl and told my gf about it. She cried and at the same time she was happy. That is how I saved myself and my relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by carter009(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well done dear, you can continue.
Datingcomrade:

No biggie deal
Re: Why Do People Cheat by frankkydee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=emelda86 post=80591369][/quote]

Not stretching the matter, just inferring from what you said. No bad intentions at all
Re: Why Do People Cheat by doris4u(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Avast:

Definitely your friend is a cheater. I had same experience sometimes ago. I have a gf, with no sex relationship and distance too is there. I met this girl and we started having sex without any formal approach. I was seriously in love because she be fire, to the extent that I told my gf I was dating so so person, she was angry but choose to stay because she really loves me so much. Fast forward to some months later when I read this my 2nd gf chat with another guy. I sat down and think if my gf really deserved what I was making her pass through. I broke up with the 2nd girl and told my gf about it. She cried and at the same time she was happy. That is how I saved myself and my relationship.
Ur mature enough to know who u really want but my cousin seems to want both ladies at the same time. I will try and talk her out of going out with him
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Avast(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

Ur mature enough to know who u really want but my cousin seems to want both ladies at the same time. I will try and talk her out of going out with him

Try talk to your cousin, that is bad for him unless he is a player.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by doris4u(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Avast:

Try talk to your cousin, that is bad for him unless he is a player.
Alright I will
Re: Why Do People Cheat by AstroG: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
OP make I Ask you Something,

How will u feel if u eat Equsi soup (for example) everyday,without at least trying out other soups undecided undecided??

TRUTHFULNESS NEEDED!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by doris4u(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstroG:
OP make I Ask you Something,

How will u feel if u eat Equsi soup (for example) everyday,without at least trying out other soups undecided undecided??

TRUTHFULNESS NEEDED!!
So wat ur saying that you will cheat even when married because u want different flavors
Re: Why Do People Cheat by CosmicJames(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

I will try and talk her out of going out with him
Wait. Is she under-age?
Why will you want to do that?
It's not going to work.
You may end up hurting your friendship

Save the first girlfriend. If you have access to her, talk to her ( don't tell her you cousin is cheating on her o)

Just let her know the implications of not being around regularly, and advice her to always be around your cousin. If she listens to you, then her presence will help chase your girlfriend away

Your cousin actually cheated because the desirable was not available.

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable
--Unknown

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by technicallyrich(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
People cheat because sex is sweet and one of the fundamental things in life like food and house.
Let me rephrase the question can you be satisfied eatin one particular food for the rest of your life.
Sometimes i fell like fukin an old woman and watch her beg me my son take it easy you will kill me.
Some time i also fell like fukin a fat girl with creamy totonut etc.
In summary we cheat because we are humans and can never be satisfied with anything in these life.
Moreover cheating very sweet,just that it is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by clive2u(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2019
I think your cousin is the best person to answer this question
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
emelda86:

He should quit and face your friend na

I wish he will see how your friend loves him embarassed
exactly, QUIT. I don't know how they think, you are not happy been with someone, quit, not disrespect them by cheating angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by AstroG: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
doris4u:

So wat ur saying that you will cheat even when married because u want different flavors

And who said am gonna get married??
Why get married when you can have babies via babymama undecided undecided??

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat by Youngpo413: 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Michelle55:
Cheating is a choice though! But why would your gf make herself a second fiddle when she already knows that he has a gf? She's hurting herself. BTW, it's just sex no matter how you want to paint the issue! Either she value herself and let go or continue being a side chick(second fiddle)
the guy is rich,most ladies won't mind being the 10th side chick sef.....with money u can fùck any lady of ur choice...(only in Nigeria o)
Re: Why Do People Cheat by Youngpo413: 11:40am On May 08, 2020
doris4u:
Alright I will
are they now married?
Re: Why Do People Cheat by GeneralPula: 12:06pm On May 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Hot Pictures Too Erotic? / Hot Naija Girl Fingering Themself In The Hostel During Lecture Hour / Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis (graphic Photos) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.