Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

So I Fell In Love Today.... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Fell In Love Today.... (29616 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by ElsonMorali: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
emelda86:

Soothsayer u are happy now abi...

Experience my dear. Just experience talking.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:

I think I like the story, but my main reason is to protect you from being heartbroken or used. I don't want you to use and dump her neither do I want her to use and dump you.

So, I will 100% tell you to do the right thing and learn how women work if you haven't already.

1. If you profess or show her too much love, the love she has for you will fade and she will take you for granted.

2. If you don't show her love, she'll think you don't care, but guess what? The less you care, the more a woman loves.

So, I'll advise you to download and read the free version of Joe Clef's book called ChatDîcted. It's a book on how to chat with a woman, but it's teaches more than that.

Read and thank me later. All the best.

ur help has come too latecheesy. Babe don already chop im moneycheesy

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cfab:
LMAO True love in Nigeria is a mirage. I guess d hunger in d land is clouding any emotional attraction there is to be had. STAY WOKE guys
lol so true. The serious hunger in d land has turned every nigerian into a wolf looking for who to scam or exploit. These days i am very suspicious of strangers on d street oo when they try to get too close.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Victornezzar:

Wetin do our romance section?? cheesy cheesy
same old things dey do lomance sectioncheesy.. Alfa meils,feminists,evening newspapers,shovels, and men losing all their money to slayqueens and wat have u cheesy

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by realest2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz2:
she has already which is why I called off the whole damn thing.
It was all a charade.the girl is a gold digger.
She succeeded to fool me but I caught her and her lies midway.
Sorry guys,it didn't work out.I'm so disappointed.
I'm still in the market searching and working on myself to get a better person.
haq haq haq, stupid man grin

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Premiumwriter: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
1 week.

Op's love couldn't survive for 1 week grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by djon78(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz3:
Now this is the story.
So I discovered this girl worked for the dad's crashing contracting firm according to her.
They are having liquidity issues and I as a businessman myself understood what was going on..
Noticed she was cashstrapped and all and we talked about it and I decided to put her on 50k salary monthly.
Because we had already started discussing future plans since the both of us have had our fair share of the world.
There is no day I meet this girl that I won't spend 15k or more.
It's always one fancy restaurant or the other,one this or that even though I never gave her cash.
I began to wonder and ask myself,how is someone who is penniless not know the value of money?is it that I'm her maga or what? undecided
We went to NOVOTEL for lunch one day and after blowing up to 12k on food in her presence,she still demanded for takeaway for her bony sister?
I sha pay,no shaking.
She even wears leg chains.wtf!I told her to take it off to no avail.i ignored.
She knows all the big women in GRA and will always tell me to come with the bigger car so we go see people I have no business with.why?I still don't know till date!
Perhaps to go show off her new maga or catch.Bleep!!
I was such a fool.i should have noticed!
I was thinking about all these and wondering whether to continue or not when she called one morning very early and told me ehn,she had been working on whatever and told me to go to Beijing chops and get her Chinese bla bla bla...for breakfast on my way that she is very hungry.
I couldn't help but talked to her rudely on the phone and hung up!
That was the deal breaker.
How would a person that doesn't even have ordinary 100k feel so comfortable in blowing a man's money like that?
Mtcheew.
Stay off poor girls!bunch of lunatics.spits!

grin grin grin

You really jammed s very hungry one

Lol

Showing off of money most times brings leeches

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by djon78(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Valleys:
People like the op are loved by the ladies. They open office for their head. They hate people like ubunja and co because they are always ahead of the game. There was no lessons learnt here because he will surely fall prey again.

Because women that truly make sense you can never buy them with money.
A very good looking married woman was telling us some hours ago, he rejected a very wealthy guy for a man that was just barely getting by for marriage and that she never regretted that choice.

You can never ever get a good woman with money or material things.
Because they are hidden treasures that if only your chi is smiling at you, you will get them.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Victornezzar: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
same old things dey do lomance sectioncheesy.. Alfa meils,feminists,evening newspapers,shovels, and men losing all their money to slayqueens and wat have u cheesy
I miss the days of sex scandals......Broke boys association......Nudes scandal cheesy cheesy
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Victornezzar:

I miss the days of sex scandals......Broke boys association......Nudes scandal cheesy cheesy
ever since d sex/nude scandals many nl babes no dey loose guard again and as for d broke boys assosiciation e still dey ground nau cheesy
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Victornezzar: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
ever since d sex/nude scandals many nl babes no dey loose guard again and as for d broke boys assosiciation e still dey ground nau cheesy
Na just nonsense threads

Even Airforce no dey again

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
nwachukwu9:
That lady is a lesbian that chain on the ankle is for lesbian
not only lesbians...runzgirls also wear it.its their badge.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by lilllly(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kpele love. Most girls are like that. Thank God you realized on time. A good woman would come smiley
Logobenz3:
Now this is the story.
So I discovered this girl worked for the dad's crashing contracting firm according to her.
They are having liquidity issues and I as a businessman myself understood what was going on..
Noticed she was cashstrapped and all and we talked about it and I decided to put her on 50k salary monthly.
Because we had already started discussing future plans since the both of us have had our fair share of the world.
There is no day I meet this girl that I won't spend 15k or more.
It's always one fancy restaurant or the other,one this or that even though I never gave her cash.
I began to wonder and ask myself,how is someone who is penniless not know the value of money?is it that I'm her maga or what? undecided
We went to NOVOTEL for lunch one day and after blowing up to 12k on food in her presence,she still demanded for takeaway for her bony sister?
I sha pay,no shaking.
She even wears leg chains.wtf!I told her to take it off to no avail.i ignored.
She knows all the big women in GRA and will always tell me to come with the bigger car so we go see people I have no business with.why?I still don't know till date!
Perhaps to go show off her new maga or catch.Bleep!!
I was such a fool.i should have noticed!
I was thinking about all these and wondering whether to continue or not when she called one morning very early and told me ehn,she had been working on whatever and told me to go to Beijing chops and get her Chinese bla bla bla...for breakfast on my way that she is very hungry.
I couldn't help but talked to her rudely on the phone and hung up!
That was the deal breaker.
How would a person that doesn't even have ordinary 100k feel so comfortable in blowing a man's money like that?
Mtcheew.
Stay off poor girls!bunch of lunatics.spits!
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Prettiedame: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
As goat take stand for market, na so them go take price am

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
You met a girl on the 26th of last month (last week Friday), and before a full week runs out, you've promised to place her on a salary.

No, you didn't tell her to visit nairaland job section or hotnigerianjobs when she complained about money, you straightaway went on to promise a salary. Even employers would usually take it slower.

My point is, till you guys stop putting money at the forefront when dealing with women -especially those you just met-, you will continue having to deal with gold-diggers whom you created with your own hands.

And please guys, work on your self esteem and ego, such that you don't always have to spend money -even on a lady you already resent- just to feel good about yourself.

Sorry about your experience anyway, @logobenz

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by engrelvis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
most runs girl r lesbians esp those dat can engage in party with u(dats with their friend- DAT friend in most cases r their lesbian partner)
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by engrelvis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
lefulefu:
most runs girl r lesbians esp those dat can engage in 3some with u(dats with their friend- DAT friend in most cases r their lesbian partner)

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Very very true
djon78:

grin grin grin
You really jammed s very hungry one
Lol

Showing off of money most times brings leeches

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz2: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jacinthe:
You met a girl on the 26th of last month (last week Friday), and before a full week runs out, you've promised to place her on a salary.

No, you didn't tell her to visit nairaland job section or hotnigerianjobs when she complained about money, you straightaway went on to promise a salary. Even employers would usually take it slower.

My point is, till you guys stop putting money at the forefront when dealing with women -especially those you just met-, you will continue having to deal with gold-diggers whom you created with your own hands.

And please guys, work on your self esteem and ego, such that you don't always have to spend money -even on a lady you already resent- just to feel good about yourself.

I never in anyway put money first,wasn't me at all but she!
The only time I did so on my own was on the first date.
After that,it was all let's go here,let's go there. undecided
I was sick of it trust me.
Now about the car issue,she works for her dad whom is having money problems so I gave her one of mine just to run around for that day,who wouldn't?it's very normal for someone who cares.
Now later when I eventually wanted to officiate things between us,that was when she told me what she was going through.I just offered to help her out with the allowance for the time being till her dad fixes their money problems.
See the thing is she put herself on a lifestyle which her current finances couldn't support and was even beyond the things I offered,that was why I withdrew.
If she didn't want more than I wanted to give,then we wouldn't have any issue.
I am not a fool,maybe I just cared too much anyway.
Lesson learnt,I won't be that compassionate ever again!
I honestly wish her well.
Btw,I am still waiting for you on the banter thread cheesy

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
It could be dat Op has low self esteem.Probably he is nt hansome
Jacinthe:

13 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by missyojo(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Was anticipating to reading a happy ending to this story but it turned out to be the other way round.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz2: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
blissgregory:
It could be dat Op has low self esteem.Probably he is nt hansome
stick to the things your airhead can carry smiley
Real life situations is not for every asshole around the block.
Self esteem?lol...anyways any frog to her own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
engrelvis:
most runs girl r lesbians esp those dat can engage in 3some with u(dats with their friend- DAT friend in most cases r their lesbian partner)
oh ok i get ucheesy
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Noticed
Logobenz2:
stick to the things your airhead can carry smiley
Real life situations is not for every asshole around the block.
Self esteem?lol...anyways any frog to her own opinion.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz2: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
blissgregory:
Noticed
someone that looks as you won't ever get any attention from me,so stop flattering yourself.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
For ur mind??seeking ur attention??over my dead body.Old pot belly thing.My last mention.
Logobenz2:
someone that looks as you won't ever get any attention from me,so stop flattering yourself.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz2: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
blissgregory:
For ur mind??seeking ur attention??over my dead body.Old pot belly thing.My last mention.
pot belly @27 undecided
One of the dumbasses who think a man must grow old before he can be useful/enterprising/successful in life.
Such Gutter mentality undecided
Kindly go back to your ajegunle to meet/converse with your ilk,you aren't worthy enough for me to talk to you to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz2:
Now about the car issue,she works for her dad whom is having money problems so I gave her one of mine just to run around for that day,who wouldn't?it's very normal for someone who cares.
Now later when I eventually wanted to officiate things between us,that was when she told me what she was going through.I just offered to help her out with the allowance for the time being till her dad fixes their money problems.
See the thing is she put herself on a lifestyle which her current finances couldn't support and was even beyond the things I offered,that was why I withdrew.

No dear, no one called you a fool. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

Please remain compassionate, just dont let anyone use you because you're in search of a good thing – love.

And at the end of the day, kudos for nipping it very quickly. Some people would spend a year, 5 years before coming to such realization.

Let her step down her taste if she knows she can't fund it, or look for someone who doesn't mind being a maga. You'll be fine.

Lol@banter thread. Don't worry, any day I have the power, I'll come there to chit chat. smiley grin

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz is not your fault, like I said earlier, That's FCT breed,you escaped the first billing. That's the format.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz2:
My fellow Pitakwa Man... Let me explain somethings to you...

1. She is use to a spoilt life... At Least one of her exes spoilt her badly knowing fully well he will never marry her which made her start having unrealistic expectations in a relationship ...

2. That babe will easily cheat on you if she sees someone that can care more than you with a better wisdom on how to dictate the pace in the relationship...

3. Don't be surprised that the kiss she refused to give to you, she is actually giving more than that to a broke bestie/guy...

4. I am happy you came back to your senses and you suspended/terminated the scam you call relationship/love ...

5. Since you already knew she was just a manipulator taking advantage of your good self, you would have thought of a better plan on how to outsmart her... ( I don't have to explain in details)... Instead of quickly reacting in anger...

6. There is nothing wrong in being nice and generous to a woman but make sure that she is worth it... Do things because you feel like doing it not because you are being manipulated ..

7. Whenever you are with a potential love... Always be sensitive to manipulations and resist it...

8 . You need to unlearn and relearn somethings about women... Knacking ashawo and wanting to keep a relationship is entirely different...

9... Few things you need to learn in a relationship or about women below

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need

Sorry for typos above it was never intentional...

10 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by bassette(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz3:
she lost,I didn't honestly...
She stood to gain a better life with me if not for her ashawo attitude.
Give and take perhaps I spent up to a 100k with her since we met.so what?
I really don't care about fucking anyone.
If you know logobenz,You will know sex isn't my problem.ive had enough of it.
I'm looking for something else these days.
Have learnt from your tale but for the Lady lemme tell you bro nothing do her o, she lost natin..its you that was thinking forever and a day, girlie just wanted to be chopping and since you played her the "i am having" card, she decided to play her game. She would have since positioned for the next victim. Just be thankful you got it clear early enough else you would be singing another song. The kind of things happening in the country today yeah, one has be careful. Not like there are no good girls but the flashy ones eh you have to look again. When a lady tells u thank God the pussy does not read meter my brother watch it oo lol... Our gals here are unique. Also you may need to alter your focus..look at what catches your attention in a woman. To most of our ladies today their pussy is their eldorado..its a massive industry hmmm

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by bassette(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Nat404:
That's not good. She isn't a scammer but a manipulator.
That's the word bro..manipulation. Its what they use and if you ain't on guard you lose it.

Once a woman is beautiful and check places shes been around and where she grew up, it would tell a lot about her. Her age too. They too fall prey cos you see life is just some funny thing cos when u feel u coasting you find out you had been the stupid one.

Another thing is these days I don't feel a guy scores a Lady by sex cos I don't see how many sex you can give a lady to make u feel u won her over. She can take all d sex and still walk away to another with your heart btwn her teeth..
Just take things easy...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.