Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does (38268 Views)

“nigeria Only Acknowledges Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does” –burna Boy / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
efemena5050:
God bless u infact I must marry u if u be girl so that we can continue hating the old ugly hardcore forming idiot with his stupid songs....

At your age...stop fooling yourself..
Useless he goat

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by namiji2598: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kneephy:
You are only loved majorly by South westerners and few Easterners.... Who sabi u for Aboki and all this Fulani Side....

Oga Dami be careful oo...
No let fame get into your head oo
sometimes southerners think they are educated but their statement on social nedme proves otherwise, only people who never travel out of there zone can make such statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Odinaka00(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na the little support Nigerians give you naim push you up there for the whole World to acknowledge you Burna, I don talk am before ever since you don dey bleep Stefflon Don, your head nor come correct again, you just dey misyarn anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:
I wonder how many Fela lyrics he stole to make his new album, always blabbing, Chairman hypocrite association of Nigeria. Everything he claims to chastise, is what he wants accolade for.

He even stole your pant and future to make the album. Ogun kill u

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by FuckThaMod: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

Your brain is corrupt.
Go and buy the new album.
Nairamarley fan
Naira marley fan grin cheesy grin cheesy
I swear they are the ones yabbing burna cos they love trash

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
sulaimania2003:
Awww, This is it!!!
It's your time
Don't forget you can only go as far as you can get
So, Enjoy it.
We gave you a career
I hope you don't destroy it.
What ever it for now
our love? You got it!!

You didn't give him any career..
Get the Bleep off ..
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who has listened to his song on Beyoncé’s album?
The song was pure trash....I like some of his songs tho
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
What shall it profits a man to gain the whole world and loss his own soul.

These so called artists and celebrities are working for the devil for a one world government.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by BenzEne1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
lenghtinny:

Jahs love

Don't run

Run my race

Firewood

Smoke some weed

The dude has been hitting the right chords since the days of like to party (2012), he's just getting the deserved recognition after 7 years.

The innuendos in smoke some weed sha. Marijuana never did him wrong unlike Onos's girl lol. Firewood was also nice.

And he's absolutely right. Although he should know that people associate themselves with success only. Its just people are crazy about crap in naija sha. Otherwise he should have been up there with the best for a long time now. Consistency and talent paid off finally sha. Can't wait for African Giant to be out

The guy is just brilliant.

Another person good with sexual innuendoes is Niniola. Just sabi small Yoruba and Nini will take you on a lyrical ride while you vibe to the beats.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
okeniti:
Incredibly misleading title but shows people are selective readers. Some of you even have BSC's in English.

Many Nigerians too dull

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You all don't acknowledge him, stop the ass licking.

you're dumb for you to see my post as asslicking

stop promoting your illiteracy publicly

Nigerians suppose to carry his matter for head as if individuals don't have their various goals

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You are not changing anything mumu.
How many of Una they buy album.. Bleep off

I see the reason u r a failure.... You don’t need to make reference to my quote.... Type ur own and let peace reign
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Teejayphillip(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You are not changing anything mumu.
How many of Una they buy album.. Bleep off

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Teejayphillip:

I see the reason u r a failure.... You don’t need to make reference to my quote.... Type ur own and let peace reign

It takes failure to recognise another.
I will quote you because you are the definition of failure and stupidity..Ogun kill u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Lagosian29(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
daddyzgel01:
that's a lie u idiot we have always loved u big head

There is no facial relationship in D pix. duhh sad
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're dumb for you to see my post as asslicking

stop promoting your illiteracy publicly

You are the dumbest...you are the illiterate fool.
Always shining on top someone else glory.
Get the Bleep off
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Naira marley fan grin cheesy grin cheesy
I swear they are the ones yabbing burna cos they love trash

I am telling you o.
9jerians and love for thrash.
Burna boy album is 10/10
The features are lit...
Davido and WizKid can't catch up
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

He even stole your pant and future to make the album. Ogun kill u

Come on bruh, you don’t go around on the internet insulting everyone, now think of it this way, what if you found out you’re maybe like 10 years older than me, and we have been throwing jab at each other, tell me honestly how would you feel ? Ashamed? Yes you would be of course. What I expected you to do was least, ask for receipt( prove ). But sure there’s no need again, I wouldn’t be replying you after this. You made a real mess of yourself OLD MAN it’s in caps and bolded so you’ll know you goofed up big time today. Take care of yourself, we’ll see on this street always, till then.

Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

Baby boy do get the Bleep out.

Baby boy kill u
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by FuckThaMod: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Who has listened to his song on Beyoncé’s album?
The song was pure trash....I like some of his songs tho
Your ears are faulty bro

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
burnaboy dey fall hand. how can the world know you if your country people don't love and add to your global recognition

first it was East only loves their own artistes to Nigeria, still expecting him to blame his family members. not all past experience required public expression

African and Nigeria artistes are known in the world because of these same citizens that used their data to hype them on social media. you were not known on time because you lack a modern PR manager

having a potentials and not having link to exhibit it can hide the skills in one for more than a decade

This new album African giant is d reason he said what he said. Sometime ago, he called himself African Giant after he was billed to play in a big show in d US, d COACHELLA. A lot of Nigerians came 4 him they felt he was too pompous and all sorts, that y should he call himself African giant. After all who is he& what has he achieved. I for one didn't c anything wrong with it cos its d way he wanted to b identified. Some of us on twitter then gave d instance of zlatan who even calls himself a god but nobody in Sweden insults him for it. He felt bad then about d way Nigerians attacked him& he shut down his twitter account. I believe its cos of that experience he made d statement he did

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Alzirida(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Stupid of u Burna Boy
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Come on bruh, you don’t go around on the internet insulting everyone, now think of it this way, what if you found out you’re maybe like 10 years older than me, and we have been throwing jab at each other, tell me honestly how would you feel ? Ashamed? Yes you would be of course. What I expected you to do was least, ask for receipt( prove ). But sure there’s no need again, I wouldn’t be replying you after this. You made a real mess of yourself OLD MAN it’s in caps and bolded so you’ll know you goofed up big time today. Take care of yourself, we’ll see on this street always, till then.

Ciao.

I live in Benin city. If you come hola at me.
He stole your pant and girlfriend pant to make the album..yeye they smell. Gerarahere
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by paradigmshift(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Thesame way your father look into your eyes and tell you how stupid you are
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by ijewerek(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
True talk. Respect to burna. Is not easy.
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Amazingman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
wizardus:

A beg this ftc stuffs. ..nah oxygen?

My brother, me sef no know. This nairaland is a Savage. Them make person come cherish ftc by force

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

You are the dumbest...you are the illiterate fool.
Always shining on top someone else glory.
Get the Bleep off

look at this frustrated imbeciles. na me say make you no blow in your music career because is obvious you're a failed upcoming artist

if Nigerians don't support and promote Burnaboy he can never be known globally. the same loose Igbo smoker guy got his global recognition through the same people he's trying to rubbish

please don't mess with me because I will destroy your day helplessly.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Baldheaded: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Seconded
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by FuckThaMod: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

I am telling you o.
9jerians and love for thrash.
Burna boy album is 10/10
The features are lit...
Davido and WizKid can't catch up
E dey pain me to be part of a country that contains higher percentage of daft humans

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Your ears are faulty bro
Oh really....
Re: Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does by FuckThaMod: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ayoslimzy:

Oh really....
Jam has been on repeat since when it was released.. No rubbish my addiction abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.