Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) (6731 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Truthsbitter: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

"opened her leg freely"

I don't understand.

Should she have opened her leg constrictly?

Asked for payment so that now, it would not be freely it would be expensively.

What do y'all even want sef, confused bunch.

you're the confused one...
my point is not about the sex.
my point is that a side chick who was not raped has no right to become violent because she felt used.

actually I am saying no man or woman whether wife or husband or side chicks or side dude has the right to go violent on his/her partner even though such a partner cheated... it's crime.
The one who has chose to stay with his/her partner should be able to leave his/her partner if the relationship is no longer favorable.

so what are you bunch confused about?
you go ahead to act as if it is men alone who cheats, I am sure if you see a woman being battered by her man because she cheated you wouldn't be in support of that " simplep " fool. hypocrytes...
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by BrokeFucker007: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Paxie55:

grin

Who doesn't know how uselessly confused those ones Are?
Peace, money, family & pussies then for some weed, alcohol. what do ladies want?
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Aphroditee(f): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Simplep:
lmao
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Pattypatt:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
She is a girl..
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by oyatz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why didn't the couple call Los Angeles Police Department and have this lady arrested

MarieSucre:

"opened her leg freely"

I don't understand.

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Truthsbitter:

you're just as foolish...
grin

I know you're a side chick, so you are probably looking for legal grounds to destroy properties after while you've willingly opened your legs freely right?

go ahead , tell me how it ended later.
off my mention,jobless fool
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:

"opened her leg freely"

I don't understand.

very confused cry babies
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bastards ..... always cheating on their wives.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's a free world do whatever you desire as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, I hope she's strong enough to get away with this undecided
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Truthsbitter: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Simplep:
off my mention,jobless fool
your dad is a fool... you mentioned me first and here you are , you poor emotional being ..telling me "off your mention"...
did you connect your brain before you mentioned me?
Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by Testimony1988(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
She should have been arrested, a normal lady won't behave like that.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) by rickleye: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't care what the Issue was - That's a crime wanton destruction of property. She should go to jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy. / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.