Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Broke Up With Her Today, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Today, But... (1256 Views)

My Experience With Her Today,fear Women! / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
We have been dating for about six months but I realised she is married so I broke up with her

Ever since she is always calling texting and weeping .now she says if I don't go back she will commit suicide.

Is i t wise to engage her in chats still? Please advise
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by Trippledee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
BUSHYANUS:
We have been dating for about six months but I realised she is married so I broke up with her

Ever since she is always calling texting and weeping .now she says if I don't go back she will commit suicide.

Is i t wise to engage her in chats still? Please advise

Are you a lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by Mutemenot(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
You must be a lesbian cos your profile says you are a female shocked
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by WorWorBoy: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Trippledee:

Are you a lesbian?
I want to asked him the same question, but you beat me to it lol.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by thesicilian: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
There are many people I don't take serious on Nairaland just because of their usernames.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by chii8(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
As in ehhh..
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by MRAKPORS(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
What is the problem if it is an lazbian eh? angry
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by Skmoda(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
He is a guy using a female moniker, don't you get it people?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Don't fall for that manipulation bro,she only told you that to make you feel a sense of guilt for the right choice you made.
Women are manipulative,some cases, they don't even know they are being manipulative.
You're going for fall for these gimmick if you allow emotions to becloud your objective reasoning /judgement.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by spyg1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
You knew she is married, stop lying.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Today, But... by Funmmyastic: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
This your moniker hen,don't let me talk.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Ubunja / Heaven has got to be better than Earth. / Virginity Or Character Which Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.