Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,074 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship (4383 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Altern8(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:

"Your point being?" is a question
"That's a stupid point" is an insult.

I created this thread to deal with the issues concerning what females need in a relationship.
He raised the issue of security and I wasn't exactly getting his point so I asked to know.

You, my friend have no point. A taste of my medicine? Bollocks. Take several seats, please.

Do not attempt to derail this thread any further.

Where do I even start from?

Questions can be insults. Questions can be rude. But you know what? You’re right.

grin
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:
In my opinion, what ladies need in no particular order
1. Love and support
2. Honesty/ Transparency
3. A listening ear
4. Money

What do you think ladies need in a relationship?

You are very correct

Apart from no 4, every other things are just within a man, yet they will act as if its not important

And they want the relationship to sail without storm

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The fact remains that women need security in their r/ship.... You need to know/feel that your man is yours, you need to know that your man is there for the long run, you need to know/feel that your r/ship is stable, this is what SECURITY is.... Aka that you ain't a step away from being single.

I wasn't remotely talking about that type of security, as I certainly do NOT believe that this is what women need in a r/ship. The same physical security that this woman needed while single, is exactly the same she needs when dating.
Lol, you are correct. smiley
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:
This thread is not a male Vs female shindig.
Neither is it an opportunity to bully one another.
I believe we women are highly misunderstood most times.
For many women, I'd say, we do know exactly what we want from a relationship most of the time.
The problem is communicating our needs effectively.
More often than not, guys and ladies do not think alike. Hence the problem decoding the information we ladies try to convey.

- Money is key.
-We ladies aren't looking for a man to save us/change us. But someone who recognizes our differences and how to handle it.
[b]-"No" is not "yes" to many ladies [/b]out there.
And "yes" isn't "no" either.
- Ladies lie about losing their virginity to rape mostly cos that's what society prefers to hear.
Heck, the only women who are open about their sex life and body counts are called ashawo.
- No, women aren't Saints. And yes, we can't do without the men.

Except you are referring to foreign women, but if its the naija gurls NO ! stop jor means YES grin i can drag these with you from Nl to ur bedroom.
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
ericsmith:

Except you are referring to foreign women, but if its the naija gurls NO ! stop jor means YES grin i can drag these with you from Nl to ur bedroom.

Why my bedroom?
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by CosmicJames(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
frozen70:

And they want the relationship to sail without storm
That's not very correct.
Whoever wants that is still immature and without the knowledge and understanding that it is storms that establish a relationship.
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:

Why my bedroom?

someone is already in my bedroom ... i can please say No ! stop ! stop in a voice note

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2019
ericsmith:

someone is already in my bedroom ... i can please say No ! stop ! stop in a voice note

Not funny undecided
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Eggovic: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Chi59:

That's important, within the confines of marriage.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by bknight: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Chi59:
1. Love and support
2. Honesty/ Transparency
3. A listening ear
4. Money

@bolded

Too ambiguous.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Jozzy4: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Chi59:

That's important, within the confines of marriage.

Good to know , your type still exist . am amazed

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Coldfeets: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
So having a man proves all these wrong?

That guy you are replying must have left his brains in the pit latrine at his home. grin grin grin
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Paxie55:

-Secure me from what? Some of you can't even stand a woman stronger than you let alone man, So, what's your point there?

Ppl like you are always very miserable. You need to learn how to go easy. Type how you feel on first impulse then delete all of it, breathe in and out deeply then type the next thing that comes to ur mind. You could have tried to understand the meaning of security here.
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by emmyskies(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Chi59:
1. Love and support
2. Honesty/ Transparency
3. A listening ear
4. Money

I think you ladies are in the best position to answer thah. you gurlz should tell us.

wha happened to your fb account dear?
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Login12: 3:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Paxie55:

-Secure me from what? Some of you can't even stand a woman stronger than you let alone man, So, what's your point there?

That security he's talking about is quite different from what your thinking. Money in it self is security

Correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2019
emmyskies:

I think you ladies are in the best position to answer thah. you gurlz should tell us.

wha happened to your fb account dear?

I got a new one

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by emmyskies(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Chi59:

I got a new one

okay. that's fine. i goh posted to serve at wannune tarka. u still ah Gboko?
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
emmyskies:

okay. that's fine. i goh posted to serve at wannune tarka. u still ah Gboko?
Yeah
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by emmyskies(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Chi59:

Yeah

Alright dear. Can I have your contact? Hope you don't mind?
drop me a message
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by winner37(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
from experience , if you have better dick and you can Bleep her to satisfy her nothing is needed...

money is not much important than to Bleep her better..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sexless Relationship / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.