Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" (11027 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I'm pretty sure she has no desire to sleep with young boys. She can have any man with money she wants. She ain't gotta import no broke ass niggas over to suck the good life out of her!!

You did not answer my question. I didn't ask you if she has any desire to sleep with young boys. I simply asked, will any boy get wet because of her to even fvck her?

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Logobenz2: 3:01am On Aug 01, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I'm pretty sure she has no desire to sleep with young boys. She can have any man with money she wants. She ain't gotta import no broke ass niggas over to suck the good life out of her!!

she can have any man she wants?
Grand ma go sleep.you no hold talk cheesy

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Logobenz2: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i am not scared of empty barrels. please call me, please do cheesy i usually deal with sociopaths before dinner. Come to my house,please do, if you have the guts.

your obsession with my monicker will be your undoing. like i said you know nothing about me
lol low budget dj cuppy.
I don't wanna spill your details here for privacy reasons but don't push me cheesy
If you check who dey make all this mouth na to vomit go dey hungry person undecided
When I come lagos,I go come your house make I see that thing that will happen.
No be you dey this picture,ehn 500m house pikin undecided
No make me expose you oooh cheesy
smiley

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Truthsbitter: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2019
ednut1:
A 37 year old guy can marry 4 ladies before the end of 2019. A 37 year old lady needs a miracle to find one husband. Factsonly
4 is even an understatement...

Don't you know how many girls wants your surname?
they are countless.

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Truthsbitter: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin
e be like say these girls plan open this thread.
see the way they are so serious insulting and replying ... grin

The only time I have seen fierce mouth fight like this in real life is when ashawos' quarrel.

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Truthsbitter:
grin grin

The only time I have seen fierce mouth fight like this in real life is when ashawos' quarrel.

That's the only thing you lot have in your heads-slut shaming. Re.tarded bunch of fvcktards.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Truthsbitter:
grin grin

I don't think they planned this thread. It's what children do when they argue. Children's arguments always deteriorate from reasoning to taunts, insults and ganging up(they insult or shame the opponent and group members agree) to defeat their opponents. It's not about facts, if they can make their opponents FEEL defeated and pained, they have won even if the facts don't agree with them. This is the cause of many of their fights. Women are the same only that they add higher levels of manipulation.

This topic tries to combat the truth they ALL don't want to hear hence the attention. The best response is to avoid going emotional with them and realise that you don't have to respond. If they choose to remain deluded and unreasonable, ignore them. No time. grin

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Truthsbitter: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2019
ebonyggurl:

That's the only thing you lot have in your heads-slut shaming. Re.tarded bunch of fvcktards.
grin grin grin
madam take it easy ....you go give yourself cardiac arrest o.
No vex, I am not interested in learning how to quarrel like an ashawo, please leave me alone.... grin

I tell you the truth I don't hate sex neither do I hate money, so please just "slut-shaming" grin me back and let me be. You know I didn't specifically quote you, I don't know why my post got you hard, but for the sake of my own safety, I don't want to guess it's as a result of guilty conscience grin grin

Have a good day and a prosperous night at work.

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Undertaker001: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
ebonyggurl:

how else do you hoes want it?

slut-glorifying?

no matter how much a lizard feeds.. it can never grow to become a crocodile..
you all are lazy hoes parading as girlfriends and must be treated as the hoes you are

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AntiMCU: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
KevinDein:

Men hit it but much much later in life.
Bros, don't let anyone pressure you or broke shame you. The wall hit them all. grin
Chai!

See difference.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AntiMCU: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps women should quit telling guys to go hustle. Infact both sex should quit bad mouthing each other.

Bible made women to be a man's helpmeet, meeting him at that point where he can't help himself. All this distinct concentration on pocket value is getting boring.

Wife material 101
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by AntiMCU: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Logobenz2:
Every man knows from inception that he has to hustle na.so we don't need women to tell us.
But what happens when we hustle and make it?you all want us to come back to your broke asses? undecided
I always get angry when I see men hustle,build a good life for themselves and go carry one low baller in the name of a wife.
If you are in my circle of friends,I will express my disgust for that act and bounce if you dare make that mistake.
Made men should go for made women only so the broke ones remain in their gutters.simple!
I am glad guys are beginning to see this and are changing their ways.
Let's see how far their sense of entitlement will take them.
Sense them no get,one naira no dey,na to dey misbehave up and down them sabi undecided
Bunch of cockroaches.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Logobenz2:
lol low budget dj cuppy.
I don't wanna spill your details here for privacy reasons but don't push me cheesy
If you check who dey make all this mouth na to vomit go dey hungry person undecided
When I come lagos,I go come your house make I see that thing that will happen.
No be you dey this picture,ehn 500m house pikin undecided
No make me expose you oooh cheesy
smiley
what is the worst you can do that hasn't been done before. Please do your worst and prove to the world how mentally unstable you are by allowing a lady get under your skin.

Do your worst.

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what is the worst you can do that hasn't been done before. Please do your worst and prove to the world how mentally unstable you are by allowing a lady get under your skin.

Do your worst.
Calm down. Is this reverse psychology to get logobenz2 off your back?

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Logobenz2: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Do your worst.
I don't have any reason to expose you or your identity.reason I covered your face,big eyes and other details.
I am not wired like that.you know what you did,just stop it and we are cool.
I might even send you a gift,dear A....na.
Behave yourself! wink

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
nope, its reverse reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Logobenz2:
I don't have any reason to expose you or your identity.reason I covered your face,big eyes and other details.
I am not wired like that.you know what you did,just stop it and we are cool.
I might even send you a gift,dear A....na.
Behave yourself! wink
what exactly did i do? i am tired of your nonsense and not in the mood to give you an ego boost.

You are the one who threatened me. i have a face, so what! i have intense big eyes, so what! i have other details, so what. Check yourself and stop all these shenanigans. i hate it when people speak circumferentially.

Just seeing what you posted. hahahahaha, i really overestimated you.Infact, please expose the full picture or should I do it for you? You are a confirmed stalker, period.

Taking pics from my WhatsApp profile. The buffoonery. NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Logobenz2: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what exactly did i do? i am tired of your nonsense and not in the mood to give you an ego boost.

You are the one who threatened me. i have a face, so what! i have intense big eyes, so what! i have other details, so what. Check yourself and stop all these shenanigans. i hate it when people speak circumferentially.

Just seeing what you posted. hahahahaha, i really overestimated you.Infact, please expose the full picture or should I do it for you? You are a confirmed stalker, period.

Taking pics from my WhatsApp profile. The buffoonery. NEXT!!
k.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
nope, its reverse reverse psychology
Okay o. (reverse)² psychology.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
I don't know if she can make a BOY wet enough to Bleep her. But I'm sure plenty of MEN will Bleep her. And what is the point of your question. No women wants to Bleep a boy unless she's sick!

Martinez39:
You did not answer my question. I didn't ask you if she has any desire to sleep with young boys. I simply asked, will any boy get wet because of her to even fvck her?

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I don't know if she can make a BOY wet enough to Bleep her. But I'm sure plenty of MEN will Bleep her. And what is the point of your question. No women wants to Bleep a boy unless she's sick!

grin Keep trying to twist to your advantage. If she can't make young men wet, she has no sexual value. Also, in the sex game, youth is valuable. Even the elderly, both male and female, will want youth(not minors) in bed. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by carter009(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
What is this one saying.
MarjieJ98354:

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay o. (reverse)² psychology.
lol! mathematics of life
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by fcdgrand(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
it is time for men to do away with some ego's, so that this leech will not capitalize on it
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Martinez39:
..........a sperm toilet?.....
Our first home

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
what about this 80 yo How quickly has she expired? Btw which one looks older?

this one dey go on strict diet
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Blinkers: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2019
lefulefu:
this one dey go on strict diet

She is an extreme exception sef.

98% of her mates are typically useless at this time of their lives.

Good job, Ubunja, Frogman101, Lukui, Martinez39, Logobenz2, Undertaker001 and other members of the male tribe for schooling these self-entitled leeches!
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by princfred(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin bad guys wey know things.
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by emmaodet: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps women should quit telling guys to go hustle. Infact both sex should quit bad mouthing each other.

Bible made women to be a man's helpmeet, meeting him at that point where he can't help himself. All this distinct concentration on pocket value is getting boring.

Thank God you know and thank God for your comment.
This is what we have been shouting and screaming about since that the era of a woman relying on a man is getting over and women should leave there comfort zones and hustle so as to be able to contribute to the relationship meaningfully but it seems most are not smelling the coffee.
In an era where things are becoming expensive everyday, where jobs security is not guaranteed because jobs are now volatile and unpredictable.
Where you can get a job today and lose it in tge next 2-5 years, it's only normal for a woman to step up and be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.